act a little to get what we want.
你明白我的意思 不是吗
You know what I mean, don’t you?
好了
There.
我相信黛莉西亚不会介意的
I’m sure Delysia wouldn’t mind.
好了 尼克又会因此长出些白发的
Well, that should put a few more gray hairs on Nick’s head.
-天啊 你看着真迷人 -好消息
-My, you do look ravishing. -Wonderful news!
吉娜薇很好心地提出 要帮我解决我和乔之间的问题
Guinevere has very kindly offered to sort things out with Joe for me.
那主意真是好极了
But that’s a marvelous idea.
要是有人能让乔感到自卑 那个人就是吉娜薇
If anybody can make Joe see sense, Guinevere can.
不对吗
Isn’t that right?
好了 来吧
Okay. Come on.
听啊
Listen.
是尼克
Nick?
他的手指跟香蕉似的
Fingers like bananas.
菲利普
Philip?
哦 对 他在跟夏洛特·沃伦共进午餐
Oh, yes. Charlotte Warren.
借过
Permit me.
有小偷 窃贼
Thief. Burglar.
我弹琴引起过许多种反应 但是还没有这样的
I’ve had some reactions to my playing, but never quite that.
我在监狱那见过你 我认识你
I saw you at the jail. I saw you.
哦 是你啊
Oh, it’s you!
我对那件事真的很抱歉
I say, I’m awfully sorry about that.
迈克尔
Michael!
见到你太好了 你怎么进来的
It’s so good to see you. However did you get in?
人在监狱里能学会些小把戏 你不知道吗
One picks up a few tricks in prison, you know?
破门而入就是其中一项
Breaking and entering being one of them.
那么
So.
你该为怎么为你自己辩解啊
What have you got to say for yourself?
呃…
Oh, well…
我想我一定是把日子或者地点弄混了
I think I must have gotten the days mixed up. Or was it the place?
真的很抱歉 迈克尔
I’m awfully sorry, Michael.
你能原谅我吗
Can you ever forgive me?
现在你要怎么说
Now what do you say?
我要说的一是如果你敢再做一次
Part of me says if you do that again,
我就把你从那该死的窗子里扔出去
I’ll heave you through the goddamn window.
我要说的二是
And another part of me says that
我完全是咎由自取
I deserve it. Every bit.
哦 不 别再跟我玩花样了
Oh, no. Don’t play that game with me.
尤其是这次 黛莉西亚
Not this time, Delysia.
你什么意思啊
What do you mean?
你最后一次欺骗了我
You’ve made a fool out of me for the last time.
别那样说啊 迈克尔
Oh, don’t say that, Michael.
你对我怎样都行
You can do anything you like to me. Anything.
晃晃我啊… 最好别离窗户太近了
Shake me again… No, better not stand too close to the window.
或者
Or maybe,
能亲我一下
maybe kiss me?
没机会了
Not a chance.
-为什么 你… -我对你都发疯了
-Why, you… -I’m crazy about you.
你知道的 我已经忍♥无可忍♥了
You know that. But even I’ve got my limit and I’ve reached it.
别要玩我 不要撒谎
No more games, no more lies.
不是菲利普 不是尼克 就我一个 只有我
No more Phil, no more Nick. It’s me, just me, or that’s it.
我将不再和你见面
I’ll never see you again.
你不会的
You wouldn’t.
看见没 玛丽皇后号♥
See this? The Queen Mary.
两张明早去纽约的船票
Two tickets. Sails for New York tomorrow morning.
我将在上甲板鸡尾酒吧 和一个不出名的歌♥手演出
I’m playing the Upper Deck Cocktail Bar, with an as-yet-unannounced singer.
现在告诉我我不会啊
Now tell me I wouldn’t.
那么酒店演出怎么办
But what about the cabaret?
你和我合作是伦敦最棒的啊
You and me together, we’re the best in London.
所以我们会是纽约最好的
So we’ll be the best in New York.
或者不会
Or not.
这鬼地方就没有像样的饮料吗
Isn’t there a decent drink in this hellhole?
不 你想要喝什么
Yes. What would you like?
昨天不幸的碰面之后 我确实欠你的
It’s me who should be offering you a drink.
我请你喝一杯 我确实欠你的
After our unfortunate meeting yesterday, I am definitely in your debt.
能来点威士忌吗
How do you take your whiskey?
他好像为什么事不安呢
He does seem to be a little agitated about something.

Yes.
-恐怕是我的错了 -确实如此吗
-Well, I’m afraid that might be my fault. -Indeed?
-冰锥在哪 -在抽屉里
-Ice pick? -It’s in the drawer.
冰在冰箱里吧
Somewhere. Ice in the Fridgidaire?
我要用它来杀人 不是碎冰
I want the pick for murder, not ice.
看见了吧 他有点头脑发热
See? He’s such a hothead.
他把爱情看的太严肃了
He takes love so seriously.
这也有问题吗
Is that a problem?
这当然有问题
Of course it’s a problem!
我是迈克尔·帕迪尤
Michael Pardew.
佩迪格鲁 吉娜薇·佩迪格鲁
Pettigrew. Guinevere Pettigrew.
我们是时候做个正式的介绍了
About time we had a formal introduction.
这当然是个问题
It’s certainly a problem
当一个女士拒绝你的求婚
when the girl doesn’t pitch up for the proposal.
哦 迈克尔
Oh, Michael.
别插嘴 谢谢
Not a word from you. Thank you.
你会怎么想 泰晤士河上的私家船
What do think of this? Private boat on the Thames,
最后一季的草莓
last of the season’s strawberries,
康培利农香槟王 每样东西
Dom Perignon champagne. Everything.
草莓 你不发表意见吗
Strawberries. And you didn’t appear?
我吓坏了
I was scared.
你会被吓到
You were scared?
一个钢琴家身无分文
How do you think a pianist without two shillings to rub together
向世界上最漂亮的美女求爱 你会怎么想
feels proposing to the most beautiful woman in the world?
我能问下发生了什么吗
Dare I ask what happened?
嗯 在一个半小时的摇摆不定后
Well, after an hour and a half bobbing around on my own,
我打开了香槟
I opened the champagne.
一杯好像不够 一愁牵出万绪
One glass didn’t seem enough. One thing led to another.
后来我灵机一动
Then I had a bit of a brainwave,
当我们划船过伦敦塔时
as we floated past the Tower of London.
哦 天哪
Oh, dear.
发现我买♥♥的戒指配不上她
Decided the ring I had wasn’t good enough for her.
那么 当需要钻石时
Well, when a fellow needs a diamond,
有比去伦敦塔还好的地儿吗
what better place to get one than the Tower of London?
其余部分都有点迷茫了 但
The rest is all a bit hazy, but
在英皇卫队那里似乎发生了争论
there appears to have been an altercation with the yeoman of the guard.
你居然那样
You didn’t.
监狱里一个月的粗茶淡饭
Thirty days bread and water.
但是你们知道吗
But you know what?
监禁当然可以冷静大脑
Prison certainly clears the head.
真心的 我想要你嫁给我
Pure and simple, I want you to marry me.
这只需一个字来回答 黛莉西亚
And it’s a one-word conversation, Delysia.
难道你不认为在这个重要的时刻
Don’t you think that on such a momentous occasion
是需要一点点时间准备的吗
a little time should be allowed?
哦 又是拖延战术
Oh, stalling tactic.
是因为我养不起她吗
Is it because I’m not rich enough for her?
当然不是
Certainly not.
那么 这就是事实 我几乎所有的财产都在身上
Well, it’s true. I’m wearing most of my worldly possessions.
我满足不了这么大的勒索
I could never offer this kind of blackmail.

Oh.
那谁付给你的演奏费 啊
And who pays you for playing the piano, huh?
你给我说你每次演出后都还给尼克钱
You’re telling me you give Nick his money back after every show?
没有 每一个我赚到的钱都深深的伤害着我
No! And every damned shilling I take hurts me to the bone.
这就是为什么要改变 黛莉西亚
Which is why it’s got to change, Delysia.
要钱还是爱情 我就是我要问的 黛莉西亚
Money or love? That’s the question I’m asking, D.
你来唱歌♥我来伴奏 这样我们能红遍全世界
With you singing and me playing, we could knock the world flat.
答应或拒绝 黛莉西亚
Yes or no, Delysia?
你是个很棒的说客 帕迪尤先生
You are a most uncommonly persuasive man, Mr. Pardew.
但一个女士应该得到一会时间
But surely a lady should have a moment or two
去思考一生中最重要的决定
to consider the most important decision of her life?
一会 她已经准备一年了
A moment? She’s had a whole year.
你说你欠我的
You did say you were in my debt.
见鬼 我确实说过 公平合理
Damn it, I did, too. Fair enough.
好吧 做个交易吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!