Bye.
黛莉西亚
Delysia?
没等到电梯
Lift up the spout?
我想是的 没错
I rather think so, yes.
黛莉西亚 是你吗
Delysia? Is that you?
他看到袍子了 该死的
He saw the gown, damn it.
我想我们搞定了
I believe we have made it.
你真是个天才 吉娜薇
You’re a bona fide genius, Guinevere!
拉弗塞小姐
Miss Lafosse,
真是很高兴 应该说
it has been a most exciting, one might say
真的非常荣幸 认识你
exhilarating experience, meeting you,
尽管我不禁对你复杂的道德观 有所顾虑
though I can’t help feeling one fraught with moral complexity.
但现在危机已经过去了 我得走了
But now that the crisis has been averted, I simply must take my leave.
什么 喔 你不能走
What? Oh, you can’t go.
请不要离开 危机依然存在
Please don’t go. The crisis is ongoing.
天哪
Goodness.
吉娜薇… 佩迪格鲁小姐…
Guinevere… Miss Pettigrew…
你一旦离开 我就会手足无措 求求你了
I don’t know what I’d do if you went. I beg you.
是尼克
It’s Nick.
-拯救我 -拯救
-I need saving. -Saving?
嗯 你被蛇迷住过吗 吉娜薇
Mmm-hmm. Have you ever been hypnotized by a snake, Guinevere?
我想没有
I don’t believe so, no.
嗯 他们就是那样对毛毛小动物的
Well, it’s what they do to small furry animals.
蛇用眼睛定住动物 动物就会迷失心窍
The snake fixes the animal with its eyes, so it has no will.
它能跑 却依然留在原地
It stays when it should be running.
它渴望留下 就算那意味着死亡
It wants to stay, even if it means death.
而我就是那只毛毛小动物
And I am that small furry animal.
正在上楼的尼克·凯德林则是那条蛇
And Nick Calderelli, coming up the stairs this very minute, is that snake.
他一到 我就… 我无法抗拒他
When he’s here, I just… I can’t resist him.
而他对我很糟
And he’s bad for me.
很糟 我很容易就浑身颤抖
So bad. And when I waver, and I will waver,
我需要你做我坚强的后盾
I need you to be strong for me.
求你 留下吧
Please. Stay.
我明白我别无选择 显而易见你身处危险
I can see I have no choice. You’re clearly in danger.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you!
但恐怕必须得坚强的人是你
But I’m afraid it is you who must be strong.
你是对的 我必须
You’re right. I must.
分手的时候
The time has come to break it off.
有你在身边 我就感觉 强壮
And with you beside me, I feel strong,
自信 坚定
confident, firm.
毛皮抚摸肌肤的感觉真是享受啊
There is something so sensual about fur next to the skin,
不是吗 嗯
don’t you think? Mmm!
拉弗塞小姐 您已经软弱了
Miss Lafosse, you’re slipping already.
强壮 自信 坚定
Strong, confident, firm.
我知道 但是我无法自♥制♥
I know! But I can’t help it.
但我必须
But I must.
尼克
Nick!
感觉好像攀登珠穆朗玛峰一样 电梯坏了
I feel like I’ve just climbed bloody Everest. The lift’s on the blink.
亲爱的
Darling.
是你
It’s you!
-那不是你 对吧 -我
-That wasn’t you, was it? -Me?
-电梯里面 -起重机
-In the lift? -The lift?
起重机 哦 你是说电梯
Lift? Oh, you mean elevator.
我就是说的那个…
That’s exactly what I…
不知道你还有伴儿
I didn’t know you had company.
但 尼克 你不在的日子我很孤独
But, Nick, I get so lonely when you’re away.
她是…
This is…
佩迪格鲁… 吉娜薇·佩迪格鲁
Pettigrew. Guinevere Pettigrew.
高兴见到你 佩迪格鲁小姐 我肯定
A pleasure, Miss Pettigrew, I’m sure.
你是 嗯 朋友
And you are, what, a friend?
-我是拉弗塞小姐的新家庭教… -社交秘书
-I am Miss Lafosse’s new governess… -Social secretary.
社交秘书
Social secretary.
真的
Really?
现在就藏起来是不是有点过早了
Isn’t it a little early for camouflage?
你的意思是
I beg your pardon?
我还没机会…
I haven’t had the opportunity…
很高兴见到你 佩迪格鲁小姐
It’s nice to meet you, Miss Pettigrew,
但黛莉西亚和我有3周没见面了
but D and I haven’t seen each other for three weeks.
有很多好事要做
Got a lot of catching up to do.
所以 如果你不介意的话
So if you wouldn’t mind.
当然不介意 再见
But of course. Good day.
-但是 尼克 亲爱的 -什么
But, Nick, darling! -What?
哦 我得参加个时装秀 是吗 吉娜薇
Well, I’ve got a fashion show to get to. Haven’t I, Guinevere?
让时装秀去死吧 谁需要衣服啊 哈 美人
Fashion show be damned. Who needs clothes, eh, gorgeous?
不管要不要去死 拉弗塞小姐已经接受了邀请
Damned or not, I’m afraid Miss Lafosse has accepted the invitation.
哦 那就推掉
Well, cancel.
过来 亲爱的
Come on, darling.
出去的时候把门带上
Close the door on your way out.
我想 我们可以本周晚点再安排你们的事儿
I’m sure that we can schedule something for later in the week.
你说清楚点儿
I beg your pardon?
我想拉弗塞小姐周三早上9:30有一小时时间
I think that Miss Lafosse has an hour
能姑且安排到那个时候吗
Wednesday at 9:30. Shall I pencil it in?
不 我说现在
No. I’m penciling now.
尼克 亲爱的 恐怕吉娜薇是对的
Nick, darling, I’m afraid that Guinevere’s right.
我今天整个上午都巨忙
I’m terribly busy this morning.
哦
Oh.
你没…
You haven’t…
你没有其他的客人吧 有吗
You haven’t had any other guests, have you?
没 亲爱的 就我们两个女人在
No, darling. Just us girls together.
我想我在外面看见菲利普·高曼的车了
I thought I saw Phil Goldman’s car outside.
-菲利普 -高曼
-Phil? -Goldman.
我们认识他吗
Do we know him?
安迪·高曼的笨儿子
Andy Goldman’s idiot boy.
挥霍老爸的百万财产 去大使♥馆♥开什么白♥痴♥音乐剧
Pouring Daddy’s millions away at the Ambassador on some stupid musical.
-叫什么废话堆 -是胡椒粉堆
Pile on the Piffle. -Pepper.
-胡椒粉堆 -别人告诉我的
-Pepper? -I’m told.
啥时候女人在一起也开始抽雪茄了 呃 回答我
Since when did girls together smoke cigars? Hmm? Answer me that.
如果我要抽的话 我就挑好的雪茄来抽
If I want to smoke cigars, I’ll damned well smoke cigars,
非常感谢 你的看法过时了
thank you very much. And to hell with your opinion.
什么 是你抽的
What, they’re yours?
回答正确 小子
You betcha, baby.
哦
Oh!
而你以为我…
And you thought that I…
-什么 -尼克…
-What? -Nick…
你 在所有人中 你怎么可以
You, of all people? How could you?
我被伤害了 尼古拉斯 我被伤害了
I’m wounded, Nicholas, I am wounded.
亲爱的 甜心
Darling, sweetheart.
请原谅我 那是漫长的夜晚 我很…
Please forgive me. It’s been a long night. I’m…
-不 -我很抱歉
-No. -I’m sorry.
不 那… 那没完
No. It’s… It’s no good.
好吧 我原谅你
All right, I forgive you!
时装秀
Fashion show.
再说一次
Come again?
时装秀
Fashion show.
时装… 时装秀 对
Fashion… Fashion show is right.
而那就是对你的惩罚 负心汉
And that will be your punishment, man of little faith.
慢慢等吧
You will have to wait.
什么 我要被逐出我的公♥寓♥了吗 是吗
What? So I’m being thrown out of my own flat, am I?
对不起 亲爱的
I’m sorry, darling.
很好很强大
Very well.
那么今晚 俱乐部见
Tonight then. At the club.
佩迪格鲁小姐
Miss Pettigrew.
再见
Good day.
她今晚有约了
Tonight is booked.
你太赞了
You were magnificent!
你还好吧
Are you all right?
我以前从未说过脏话
I have never sworn before in my life.
哪怕在我的意识里
Not even in my mind.
-哦 我没听到你说脏话 -不 我有
-Well, I didn’t hear you swear. -Yes, I did.
我说了见鬼和去死 而且我就是那个意思
I said damned and hell. And I meant them.
哦 那可不是脏话