照明娱乐公♥司♥
– Illumination!
欢迎来到《小黄人假日特别篇》
– Welcome to the “Minions Holiday Special.”
主演的小黄人 来自四部令人惊叹的为迷你小♥电♥影♥
– Starring the Minions In four mind-blowing Mini-Movies.
什么?
– What?
做好准备
– Get ready for action…
击掌
– High-fives,
横冲直撞
poor judgement…
玩浪漫
– Romance…
还有特别嘉宾明星
– And special guest stars…
在小黄人霸占假期的时候
– As the Minions take over the holidays.
随心所欲地 吃零食
So go ahead, grab a snack…
和小黄人一起享受一个不那么安静的夜晚
– And enjoy a not-so-silent night with the Minions…
从我们的第一部《小黄人》迷你电影开始
– Starting with our first “Minions” Mini-Movie.
小黄人番外篇: 圣诞老人的小帮手
看
– look!
好了,各位! 出发时间到
– Okay, everybody! Time to start.
再靠近一点
– Come a little closer.
谁准备好了 接受精灵训练 ?
– Who’s ready for elf training?
奏乐 小伙子们
– Hit it, boys!
那就 跺跺脚,跳个舞吧
– ♪ So stomp your feet and give a twerk ♪
当音乐响起时,我们就工作
♪ When the music plays, we can get to work ♪
我们工作一整晚,我们工作一整天
♪ We work all night, we work all day ♪
我们把玩具们 放到圣诞雪橇上
♪ We put the toys in Santa’s sleigh ♪
唉 好了
– Ugh, all right.
让我们训练你们做点别的
Let’s train you for something else.
我知道有一份工作最适合你们
– I know the perfect job for you guys.
哦 不
– Oh, no!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
全都让你搞砸了
– You’ve ruined everything!
你们永远不会成为精灵的
You’ll never be elves!
圣诞老人来了
Santa’s coming!
你的雪橇已经准备好了 圣诞老人
Your sleigh is all ready, Santa.
等等
– Wait!
学员们,我说的对吗
Trainees, am I right?
小黄人假日特别篇
– The “Minions Holiday Special”
马上回来 千万别走开
will be right back. Stick around.
呃, 小老大
– Uhh, Mini-Boss?
好吧 好的 好的
– Okay, fine, fine.
因为你做了个噩梦 但只限今晚
– Because you had a nightmare, but just tonight.
不过,我不相信噩梦的故事
– I’m not buying the nightmare story, though.
哦真的吗? 你也是?
– Oh, really? You too?
进来
– Get in.
晚安 晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
是 是 是 晚安
– Yes, yes, yes. Good night.
晚安
Good night!
《小黄人:格鲁的崛起》
– “Minions: The Rise of Gru.”
PG级
Rated PG.
欢迎回到《小黄人假日特别篇》
– Welcome back to the “Minions Holiday Special.”
把你难看的圣诞毛衣拿出来
– Get out your ugly holiday sweaters.
又到了另一部《小黄人》迷你小♥电♥影♥的时候了
– It’s time for another “Minions” Mini-Movie.
小黄人番外篇: 辅助轮
冰淇淋
– Ice cream!
我要买♥♥两种口味
– I’m getting a double dip.
我要买♥♥巧克力蛋筒
– I’m getting a chocolate cone.
快点,我们走吧
– Come on, let’s go!
我要买♥♥两个–
– I’m getting two scoops of–
笨单车
– Stupid bike.
我 要 买♥♥ 冰淇淋
Must…get…ice cream!
开始行动
– Let’s do this.
阿格尼丝
– Agnes?
太棒了
– Awesome!
快点,小伙伴们
– Come on, guys!
我快等不及了
– I can almost taste it!
赶快下车
– Get out of there!
啊,那是我的车
Ah, that’s my truck!
哦, 你这个没用的流氓
Oh, you good-for-nothing hoodlum!
我的冰淇淋
– My ice cream…
我的冰淇淋
My ice cream.
哦,我的天哪 阿格尼丝,等等
– Oh, my gosh! Agnes, wait!
我要我的冰淇淋
– I want my ice cream!
耶, 阿格尼丝
– Yeah, Agnes!
这是最美好的一天
– This is the best day ever!
很抱歉你的自行车爆♥炸♥了,阿格尼丝
– Sorry your bike blew up, Agnes.
哦,没关系的
– Oh, that’s okay.
我想我更喜欢这辆自行车
I think I like this bike better anyways.
现在,有请《歌♥唱》剧组的特别音乐表演
– And now, a special musical treat from the cast of “Sing.”
更多的精彩时刻 即将来临
– More rockin’ moments are coming your way
小黄人假日特别篇
on the “Minions Holiday Special.”
广♥告♥之后马上回来
We’ll be right back.
假期里最好的礼物是来自
– The best gift this holiday is from…
照明娱乐公♥司♥
– “Illumination”!
照明娱乐公♥司♥ 10大电影合集 …
– The “Illumination” 10 Movie Collection…”
真是太柔软了
– It’s so fluffy!
所有你最喜欢的角色
– With all your favorite characters.
“下雪”时间到了!
– It’s “Snow” time!
节日快–
– Happy Hol–
尽在数码、蓝♥光♥和DVD上
– On digital and Blu-ray and DVD now.
欢迎回到《小黄人假日特别篇》
– Welcome back to the “Minions Holiday Special.”
你会爱上
– You’re gonna love…
接下来这部《小黄人》迷你小♥电♥影♥
– This next “Minions” Mini-Movie.
小黄人番外篇:宠物
宠物 宠物
Puppy, puppy?
谢谢
– Thank you.
谢谢
– Thank you!
屁♥股♥ 屁♥股♥ 屁♥股♥
– Butt, butt? Butt!
屁♥股♥ 屁♥股♥ 屁♥股♥ 屁♥股♥ 屁♥股♥ 屁♥股♥
Butt, butt, butt, butt, butt, butt!
宠物
Puppy?
宠物
Puppy!
谢谢
Thank you!
只有圣诞怪杰才不想看更多的《小黄人》
– Only a Grinch wouldn’t want to see more “Minions.”
千万别走开
– Don’t go anywhere.
我们马上回来
– We’ll be right back.
你准备好了吗?
因为我们已经准备好了
让我们尖叫吧
准备
开始
尖叫
奥兰多环球影城
Universal Orlando Resort.
买♥♥两天票就可以
Buy two days and get
在公园免费玩三天
three days free at the parks.
名额有限哦
Restrictions apply.
欢迎回到《小黄人假日特别篇》
– Welcome back to the “Minions Holiday Special,”
和另一部《小黄人》迷你小♥电♥影♥
and another “Minions” Mini-Movie.
这真是太棒了!
– That was awesome!
小獾童子军是最好的!
– Badger Scouts are the best!
我们赢得了那么多勋章
– We earned so many badges!
勋章
– Badges.
很可爱,对吧?
– Pretty sweet, right?
小黄人番外篇:童子军
扎营
– And, hut!
扎营
Hut!
放心,你们这些胆小鬼
– At ease, you weaselly wimps.
欢迎来到小獾童子军
Welcome to Badger Scouts.
你们觉得你们有资格赢得我的勋章吗?
You think you’ve got what it takes to earn my badges?
那就让我看看你们有什么本事
Well, show me what you’ve got.
好了,开始吧 把帐篷的杆子给我
– All right, here we go. – Give me that tent pole.
搞定
– Got it.
这就是我说的帐篷
– Now, that’s what I call a tent!
这是你们的勋章
Here’s your badge.
什么
What?
这是什么–
What the–
干得好,童子军们
Good work, scouts!
干得好
– Good job!
在那里
– right there!