Panic.
害怕了?
Watch her panic.
看看你有多害怕
Get your hands up. I want to see your hands!
把你的手举起来 我要看到你的手
You call yourself a profiler?
你说你自己是个勾画者
Show me your hands.
让我看到你的手
I’m the profiler.
我是勾画者
I want to see your hands.
我要看见你的手
You’re the victim.
牺牲品是你
Watch your head.
小心头
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
I thought…
我还以为…
Bulletproof vest.
防弹背心
I just need a little “R” and “R,” huh?
我只是需要一点保护 嗯哼?
Surf and sand.
表面上以及表面下
Just stay still.
别这么说
Just stay still.
别这么说
Hey, you, uh…
可以了
You think they’re ever gonna believe us?
你觉得上面会相信我们吗?
They won’t have to.
我们不用费力让他们相信
We can prove it.
我可以证明
After Bobby died…
鲍比死后
I changed the clock back 15 minutes.
我把钟的时间调了15分钟
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
What did Harris always tell us?
记得哈里斯告诉我们的吗?
Know the mind, then anticipate.
用你的头脑与预见
The killer was into deadlines, precision, timing,
这个杀手 总是遵从时间限定 精确 计时
so I set that clock 15 minutes back.
因此我把那个钟向调慢了15分钟
The clock?
钟?
Oh, yeah.
噢 是的
He wanted us to know exactly when he was going to strike,
他想要我们知道他的准确的动手时间
wanted to watch us squirm
他想看着我们惊恐万状
as precious seconds were ticking away.
随着时间的流逝
It was all part of his fun.
这成了他的乐趣的一部分
His weakness.
这是他的弱点
I was betting he’d change it back.
我打赌他会把它调回来
I was right.
我是对的
But how are you gonna prove it was Gabe who changed it back?
你怎么证明是他把它调回来的?
Remember the phosphorescent powder from the jackets?
你还记得夹克后面的萤光粉吗?
That’s what I put on the clock.
我把它放在钟上了
It was my turn to set a trap.
轮到我设置陷阱了
So when he touched it…
这样 当把手摸到钟时…
His hands are going to glow.
他的手会发光
Watch.
看着啊
This is awkward.
这真的很尴尬
You know, uh…
你知道…
All these things, they worked pretty good, you know.
这些东西都非常不错 你知道的
Timers, triggers.
计时器 触发器
Remotes.
还有遥控器
But at the end of the day,
当一天结束时
building a better mousetrap is just pure mechanics.
设置一个更好的捕鼠器 看起来只是个机械问题
It’s knowing how to bait a particular mouse.
因此我知道如何对付那只特别的老鼠
That’s the fun part.
这也是乐趣的一部分
So there I was.
而我就坐在那里
Sitting next to the bodies of my parents.
挨着我父母的尸体
Just waiting for someone
等着他们
to ask me why I killed them, you know?
问我为什么杀了他们 你明白吗?
And this detective comes up to me, right?
这时有个探员来到我身边
And he says…
而他说…
“Want some gum?”
“要口香糖吗?”
Gum.
口香糖
No one asks.
没有人问
It never even occurs to them.
甚至从来没有人这么想过
And like after every first high…
每一次我都会感到恐惧
it’s harder and harder to get to that place.
一次比一次严重
And finally you get so good, there’s no feeling at all.
到了最后 那可真好 一点感觉都没有了
It’s easy.
不过如此
Finding a worthy prey.
找到猎物
A challenge.
去捕猎与挑战
That’s hard.
这才是最难的
You joined the FBI for this?
你参加FBI就是为了这个?
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
是的
So while you were studying tired old hacks
当你们学习那些老掉牙的无用教条时
like Bundy, Gacy, and Dahmer,
比如Bundy Gacy和Dahmer,
I was studying you.
我在研究你们
Your habits, your hangups, your weaknesses.
你们的习惯 你们心理障碍 你的弱点
It was so simple to set you all on edge.
让你们紧张不安真是太容易了
You know?
你知道的
I had to push here…
我只要做个压♥迫♥者
pull there… but once I did…
推动者 但是我一旦做了
Hey, Vince, check out the other side of town.
嘿 文斯 你去查看一下小镇的那一边
I knew each of you would play your part.
而你们每个人 都起到了自己应起的作用
The key to effective illusion is misdirection.
有效地逃避注意的关键 是搞乱方向
You know there’s a bomb on the boat.
你知道船上有炸♥弹♥
You don’t run toward it first in line.
所以你不走在最前面
You know?
你知道
All I needed was opportunity.
我所需要的只是机会
The coffee break gave me the chance I needed
喝咖啡后昏迷的时间给我机会
to rig a few little surprises.
让我重新设置各种惊奇
The answer was in front of your eyes.
答案就写在你面前
You still couldn’t see it.
可是你就是看不到它
It was you who said to turn off the water.
是你说的要把水关掉
The rest was easy.
其它的就容易了
You’re all so fucking predictable.
你们还都他妈的很好预测
Nicole with her cigarettes.
尼可尔与她的香烟
Can’t she even read the warning label on the box?
难道她看不懂烟盒上的警示吗?
Vince… “I’m never without my gun. ”
文斯 “我从来都枪不离身”
Bobby the Magnificent couldn’t resist.
伟大的鲍比 也没有抵抗
And Harris just had to stay and watch.
哈里斯 只是藏起来并暗中观察
Party crasher here was more of a problem than I thought,
躺在这儿的家伙倒是比我想像的还难对付
but why am I gonna work so hard to kill him
但是当我在想方法设法杀他的时候
when I knew you’d do it for me?
我知道你会帮我料理了他的
You see, the water ain’t your only weakness, Sara.
你以为水是你的唯一弱点 莎拉
Your other weakness…
你还有一个弱点…
is me.
那就是我
In truth, I couldn’t have done it without you.
事实上 没有你我根本就做不成这事儿
As a sign of my appreciation, I’m gonna grant you
为了表示我的感谢 我会给你
your deepest desire.
你最希望得到的
I’m gonna get you closer to your sister than you ever imagined.
我会让你以你从没想像到的程度 接近你的妹妹
One Mississippi, two Mississippi.
一 二
Are we having fun yet?
我们得到快乐了吗?
Drop it!
放下
Go ahead, Sara. Arrest me.
动手吧 莎拉 逮捕我吧
We have your blood under Rafe’s fingernails.
我们在雷夫的指甲里 发现了你的血液
Your fingerprints on the fire extinguisher.
灭火器上有你的指纹
And your bullet in my neck.
我的脖子里有你的子弹
That don’t look good.
看起来不太妙啊
You’re fucked.
你被算计了
Time’s up, asshole.
时间到了 混♥蛋♥
Good thing you hit like a girl.
你刚才打我象个女人
I guess we found out his weakness.
我想我们找到了他的弱点
Bullets.
子弹
Do you think they’ll let me make profiler?
你觉得他们 会让我成为勾画者吗?
That depends. One last question.
那得看情况 最后一个问题
When’s the situation secure, Agent?
什么时候情势算是安全了 探员?
On the drive home.
回家的路上
On the drive home.
回家的路上

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!