And your weaknesses?
那你的弱点呢?
I say I’m fearless, and I’m not.
我说自己无所畏惧 实际上不是
That leaves you, Sara.
就剩你了 莎拉
My sister was murdered.
我的妹妹被谋杀了
I haven’t been in the water since.
从那以后 我再也没有下过水
I see her there.
我总是在那儿看到她
That’s his signature.
那是他的标志
Oh, my God. Nicole.
噢 天啊 尼可
Nicole!
尼可!
Jesus!
天啊!
No!
不!
She found herself some cigarettes.
她自己找到一包香烟
They were laced with some type of acid.
烟里放了某种酸
It’s not her, Vince. Why?
不是她 文斯 为什么?
She figured out the pattern!
她找出了杀手的模式
So she saves herself. Wouldn’t you?
这样 她就能拯救她自己了 不是吗?
I don’t trust her.
我不相信她
I don’t trust any of you.
我们谁都不相信
Island fever. You got it. He’s got it. She’s got it.
象掷骰子赌搏 你有可能 他有可能 她也有可能
And we’re gonna ride it out nice and friendly
我们最好彼此友善一些
until somebody finds another motherfucking watch.
直到有人找到另外一块该死的表
Are you having fun yet?
“你们玩得开心吗?”
I’m having fun.
“我玩的很开心”
Harris. He’s been watching us all along.
是哈里斯 他一直盯着我们呢
Did he know you were from Justice?
他知道你是司法部的?
What if he figured out he was being watched?
如果他发现自己正在被审查 会如何?
No way!
不 不可能
What if he knew they were gonna take away his program?
如果他发现他的训练项目会被取消又会如何?
Is this what you wanted?
“这正是你们所希望的”
I’m letting her go.
我要放了她
Too bad you won’t get a chance to graduate.
“很糟糕 你们没有机会毕业了”
You’re all so weak.
“你们所有人都这么烂
Pathetic, powerless.
无可救药 毫无力量”
You said you searched the island!
谁说搜过全岛了? 我们确实搜过了
Every corner of it! Every corner you could see?!
每个角落? 如果是这样就能找到他了
You’ll never be in control no matter how hard you try.
“无论你们如何努力 你们也无法控制局势”
All right, he’s out there. Who’s with me?
他就在外面 谁跟我一起来?
Out there? What do you think this is?
在外面? 你认为这是什么?
This is a fucking trap. What do you mean who’s with you?
是另一个陷阱 你说”谁与你一起来”是什么意思?
I’ll tell you who’s with you.
我会告诉你”谁与你一起来”
I’m with you. Are you having fun yet?
我跟你去 “你们玩得开心吗? ”
I’m having fun. Are you having fun?
“我玩得很开心” “你们玩得开心吗?”
You’re all going out there?
你们要到外面去吗?
Look, I’m not going anywhere.
听着 我哪也不会去
You’re right. You stay put.
你说的对 你就呆在这里
What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥的…
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Still think that you’re better than me?
还认为你比我更好吗?
Hide.
藏起来
Don’t tell me where. Don’t tell them where.
别告诉我你在哪儿 也别告诉他
Just do it till Monday.
一直藏到星期一
It’s for the best.
这是最好的办法
My fucking gun’s empty!
该死的枪没有子弹了
Is this real enough for you?
“这对你们来说是真够了吗?”
You can’t escape it.
“你逃不出去”
You can’t stop it.
“你也不能阻止”
You can’t turn it off.
“你更不能结束”
We can do this all night long.
“我们有整晚时间去做这些”
I have all the time in the world.
“我有世界上所有的时间”
Still think you are better than me?
“你认为你比我强吗?”
Still think that the pupil bests the teacher?
“你还认为小学生能比老师强吗?”
Is this what you wanted?
“这是你们想要的吗?”
Is this what you expected?
“这就是你们所祈求的吗?”
Is this real enough for you?
“这样对你们来说真的足够了吗?”
You’re all so weak.
“你们真是太烂了”
Pathetic.
“无可救药”
Too bad you won’t get a chance to graduate.
“很糟糕 你们没有机会毕业了”
You’ll never be in control no matter how hard you try.
“无论你们如何努力 你们也无法控制局势”
You always lose.
“你们总是失败”
If you could only see yourselves the way I see you.
“告诉你们我眼中的你”
Afraid, powerless.
“害怕 毫无力量”
Let me tell you what I think.
“让我告诉你我是怎么想的”
You look like you’re having fun.
“你真是太可笑了”
I’m having fun.
“开心的是我”
I don’t want the fun to end.
“我还想一直这样开心下去”
I think they’ll find you.
“我想他们会找你”
I don’t want the fun to end.
“我不想这样的开心结束”
Because I trained them.
“因为我训练了他们”
You think you’re smarter than the rest of them?
“你以为你比别的人都聪明吗?”
Let me tell you what I think.
“让我告诉你我是怎么想的”
I think you don’t stand a chance.
“我想你不明白这里的机会”
You don’t know who you’re dealing with, do you?
“你不知道你在与什么人打交道 对吗”
You don’t know…
“你不知道”
who you’re dealing with, do you?
“不知道你在与谁交手 对吗?”
Come on, finish it.
“来吧 该结束了”
Finish it, you selfish child.
“结果了这些自大的孩子们吧”
Come on.
快点!
He never left. He stayed to watch.
他从没离开过 他一直呆在这里并注视着一切
And the killer knew.
而杀手知道这一点
He’s wearing watches.
他带着表呢
Three watches.
三块表
What time are they set for?
它们都被设成几点了?
They’re set for now.
它们被设定的时间就是现在
Shut it off!
快把它关上
If it wasn’t him…
如果不是他…
No, wait!
不 等等
That’s a clever story.
真是个聪明的故事啊
Sent to spy on the program, spy on Harris.
被派来进行调查 对哈里斯进行调查
You’re the one who’s telling stories.
编造故事是你
I know it’s not me.
我知道不是我
And I know it’s not me.
而我也知道不是我
So it’s not you. It’s not me. It’s not her.
如此说来 不是我 不是你 也不是她
Who’s that leave, mister?
剩下的会是谁?
That leaves the last man standing.
剩下的是最后一个还站着的人
Jesus Christ, Sara! Watch out!
上帝啊 莎拉 小心
Watch out for fucking who?!
对谁他妈的小心?
Stop shooting! Stop shooting!
停止射击 停止射击!
Sara! Sara, stay right where you are!
莎拉 莎拉 呆着别动
That’s the price you pay for being fearless.
这是你为无所畏惧所付出的代价
Sara?
莎拉!
Sara?
莎拉!
Close, God damn it.
快关门 见鬼!
Who wants off this island?!
这个岛上还有什么人?
You.
是你
Never anywhere without a gun.
“从来枪不离身”
Back on schedule.
这也是按时间设定好的
Guess we have answers now, don’t we, Sara?
我想我们现在有答案了 是吧 莎拉?
Who are you?
你是谁?
You gonna panic now, Sara?
你现在应该感觉害怕了 莎拉
You gonna panic when you’ve been so cool?
你当初扮酷的时候就应该感觉害怕
What are you trying to prove?
你想证明什么?
What am I trying to prove?
我想证明什么?
How’s a fuckedup girl like you get into the FBI…
你这该死的女人怎么会进FBI?
anyway?
真♥他♥妈♥的想不通
How did I get in?
我怎么进来的?
How did I get in? Did you not get in, Gabe?
你是不是进不来 加布?
Did you try, and they turned you away?
你是不是试着申请 被他们拒绝了?
What did they tell you?
他们怎么说的?
You’re not sharp enough, smart enough,
是不是你不够敏锐 不够聪明
sane enough?
精神不够健全?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!