好 准备好
Okay. All right.
往右一点…就这样
Just a little… There you go.
看我们可爱的小公主
Little room for the Holy Ghost.
准备…
And…
睁开眼
And open.
我想这些是给你的
I believe these are for you.
我们要去哪里? – 我什么都不知道
Where are we going? – I know nothing.
弗雷德 – 别指望我会说
Fred. – Don’t even try it.
谢谢你 弗雷德
Thank you, Fred.
好吧 第一条规则
Okay, rule number one.
当你在火车上时
When you’re on a train,
你必须把中餐从背包里拿出来
you must always travel with Chinese food out of a backpack.
我不知道 我从来没坐过火车
Well, I wouldn’t know, I’ve never been on a train before.
我也没有
Neither have I.
真的吗? – 真的
Really? – Really.
干杯
Cheers.
我还是不敢相信
I still cannot believe that
我们从小就在同一个镇上长大
we grew up in the same town since we were younger,
我从没见过你骑车外出
and I’ve never seen you out riding your bike
或者去摆摊卖♥♥柠檬汁
or out with a lemonade stand.
那样我就会买♥♥你的柠檬汁
And I would’ve bought your lemonade.
不 没这可能 我不喜欢柠檬汁
No, you wouldn’t have. I don’t like lemonade.
谁会不喜欢柠檬汁? – 我
Who doesn’t like lemonade? – Me.
你知道我知道事实的 对吧?
You know I know the real story, right?
你和你♥爸♥爸都参加了证人保护计划
You and your dad are in the Witness Protection Program,
你们俩都作证指控一个歹徒
and you have both testified against a mobster.
基本差不多 但是 呃
Very close. But, uh,
事实是
the truth is,
我是被派来监视你的
I’ve been sent here to monitor you.
没错 我得到了具体的指示
Right. And I’ve been given specific instructions
在白天不能被人发现
to never be seen in the daylight,
我在我自己的安全屋里
and I’ve been watching you this whole entire time
一直监视着你
from the safety of my own room.
很经典的证人保护计划封面故事
Classic Witness Protection Program cover story.
对了 你闭上眼睛 伸出双手
All right, close your eyes and put your hands out.
好吧
Okay.
睁眼
And open.
你试试用嘴接住 – 嘿
Try and catch ’em in your mouth. – Hey.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 你看 我们到了
Oh. And look. We’re here.
等等 你要带我去哪儿?
Wait, where are you taking me?
就这儿
We’re here.
查理 这是什么地方?
Charlie, what is this place?
这是给你的惊喜
It’s your surprise.
查理老弟
Charlie, my man.
我以为西雅图就是给我的惊喜
I thought Seattle was my surprise.
来吧
Come on.
这是哪儿?
Where are we going?
这是你第一次来看现场演出 – 是啊
It’s your first live show. – Yeah.
谢谢 – 谢谢
Thank you! – Thank you!
真是太酷了 – 我知道
That was seriously so cool. – I know.
我意思是 这简直是有史以来最棒的
That was, I mean, literally one of the best things ever.
对吧?
Right?
哦 天哪 现场音乐会真是太美了
Oh, God. Live music is beautiful.
你也很美
You’re beautiful.
你是最棒的
You’re the best.
谢谢 – 不客气
Thank you. – You’re welcome.
好了 现在轮到你了
Okay. Your turn.
干什么?
For what?
噢! 不 不 不 不 不 我不要
Oh! No, no. No, no, no. I am not.
噢 要的 要的 要的 你还欠我一首歌♥
Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes. You owe me a song.
我…我不能在这儿弹 – 不 你行的
I… I can’t do it here. – Yes, you can.
别忘了 现场秀才是最棒的
Remember, live shows are the best.
你饿不饿? 因为我饿了 而你总是会饿
Are you hungry? ‘Cause I’m hungry, and you’re always hungry.
听我说 我们这么大老远地来到这个新城市
Look, we can either have come all the way to this new city,
在这茫茫星空下 如果你不为我弹唱一曲
underneath the stars, and you don’t play me a song,
那我们就享受不到这最美妙的夜晚了
or we can continue to have the greatest night of our lives.
我就坐这里看着
I’ll be right here watching.
快点 我们都等着呢!
Go, come on, we’re waiting!
# 我盘起头发 涂上口红
# I put my hair up I slap my lipstick on
# 我不知该穿什么
# I can’t decide what to wear
# 我试穿了一百次衣服
# I try my clothes on About a hundred times
# 我想光彩照人
# I wanna get it right
# 只要我有完美的感觉
# But as long as I got this perfect feeling
# 我知道一切都会好的
# I know that everything will be right
# 只要我有甜蜜的感觉
# As long as I’ve got this sweetest feeling
# 烦恼就会从我眼前消失
# My troubles will be out of my sight
# 我的烦恼将在千里之外
# My troubles will be miles away
# 我匆匆穿上鞋 出门走两圈
# I slip my shoes on Take a spin or two
# 告诉我 你觉得我怎么样?
# Tell me, how does this look to you?
# 在镜子里 我给了个飞吻
# In the mirror, I blow a kiss in school
# 因为我要迟到了
# ‘Cause I ‘m running late for you
# 只要我有完美的感觉
# But as long as I’ve got this perfect feeling
# 我知道一切都会好的
# I know that everything will be right
# 只要我有甜蜜的感觉
# As long as I’ve got this sweetest feeling
# 烦恼就会从我眼前消失
# My troubles will be out of my sight
# 我的烦恼将在千里之外
# My troubles will be miles away
# 当你带我在镇上闲逛
# When you take me all around this town
# 我们见证了所有的奇迹
# All the wonder we’ve seen
# 只要我有完美的感觉
# But as long as I’ve got this perfect feeling
# 我知道一切都会好的
# I know that everything will be right
# 只要我有甜蜜的感觉
# As long as I’ve got this sweetest feeling
# 烦恼就会从我眼前消失
# My troubles will be out of my sight
# 我的烦恼将在千里之外
# My troubles will be miles away
好吧 我可能会说你无论如何都很棒
Okay, I probably would have said you were good no matter what,
但你真的真的非常棒
but you were really, really good.
你知道吗 你必须用你的音乐才华做点什么
You know, you have to do something with your music.
不 我不能 – 你可以的 凯蒂
No, I couldn’t. – You have to, Katie.
实在太棒了
It was amazing.
你准备好了吗? – 准备什么?
Are you ready? – For what?
去游泳
To go swimming.
不 凯蒂 你知道我不会再游泳了
No, Katie, you know I don’t swim anymore.
不 你会的 你只是很久没游泳了
Yes, you do. You just haven’t swam in a while.
而且我从未在水里游过
And I’ve never swam in this water before,
所以你得带我去
so you’re gonna take me.
求你了!
Come on!
不 我是认真的 我不游泳了
No, I’m serious. I’m not swimming.
但你让我唱歌♥了 我本来也不愿意的
But you made me sing, and I didn’t want to.
这完全不同 – 不 不是!
That was totally different. – No, it’s not!
好吧 你知道水有多冷吗?
Okay, do you have any idea how cold that water is?
查理
Charlie.
我们这么大老远地来到这个海滩
We could’ve either come all the way to the beach,
在这茫茫星空下 如果不去游泳 – 哦 妈呀…
under the beautiful stars, and not go swimming. – Oh, my…
或者我们没有跳进水里
Or we could jump into that water
那我们就享受不到这最美妙的夜晚了
and continue to make this the best night of our lives.
我没带泳衣
I don’t have a swimsuit.
我也没带
Neither do I.
凯蒂
Katie.
你要来吗?
You coming?
快点!
Hurry UP!
天啊 太冷了
Oh, my God, it’s so cold.
把胳膊向前伸 然后划水
Pull your arms forward, and then push.
这是蛙泳吗? 好像你在骗我
The breast stroke? It seems like a trick.
算是吧
Kind of.
看 没这么糟糕
See, this isn’t so bad.
你并不讨厌水
You don’t hate the water.
和你在一起时我什么都不讨厌
I don’t hate anything when I’m with you.
你还想过你那伯克利的名额吗?
Have you thought any more about your Berkeley spot?
没有
No.
我只是手术后一直在想
You know, I just keep thinking about after the surgery,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!