Good.
真有你的!
Yeah!
呃 你要干什么?
Uh, what are you doing?
躲开另一劫
Dodging another bullet.
别啊 兄弟 这是我们的毕业晚会
Come on, dude. It’s our graduation night.
我今天不舒服 兄弟们 待会儿见
I’m not feeling it, boys. I’ll see you later.
谢谢 – 不客气
Thanks. – You’re welcome.
嘿 弗雷德
Hey-yo, Fred.
我还在想今晚是否能见到你
I was wondering if I was gonna see you tonight.
怎么可能 我会让我的粉丝失望?
What, and disappoint all my fans?
# 当你数着羊酣然入睡时
# While you’re fast asleep Counting your sheep
# 我仍然清醒着
# I’m breathing
# 我将整晚在这暮色中畅游
# I’ll be up all night Playing through this twilight dream
# 因为我一生都在耐心等待
# ‘Cause all my life I have been patiently waiting
# 暗淡的灯光来实现我的使命
# For lights to dim to fulfill my destiny
# 我会一直向前走
# I’ll keep reaching
# 尽我所能 直到天亮
# As far as I can till break of day
# 我会一直向前走
# I’ll keep reaching
# 我的生命之光将会一直延续
# The light of my life will find its way
# 我知道如果我走得太远
# And know if I reach too far
# 我可能就永远不会康复
# I may not ever recover
# 但我知道星星
# But I know the stars
# 不是我想寻找的一切
# Ain’t all I’m meant to discover
# 所以我会一直向前走
# So I’ll keep reaching
# 我知道如果我走得太远
# I know if I reach too far
# 我可能就永远不会康复
# I may not ever recover
# 但我知道星星
# But I know the stars
# 不是我想寻找的一切
# Ain’t all I’m meant to discover
# 所以我会一直向…
# So I’ll keep rea…

Hey.
我不是故意要吓你的
I didn’t mean to freak you out.

Here.
呃 我吗? 我没吓坏
Uh, me? I’m not freaked out.
别担心 我不是怪人 – 来 我来帮你
Don’t worry about it, I’m not a freak. – Here, I’ll help you.
你为什么要打包? 你要去哪里?
Why are you packing up? Where are you going?
呃 回家 我要回家了
Um, home. I gotta go home.
回家? 等等 你住这里?
Home? Wait, you live here?
不是 – 等等 你没有上普杜高中?
No. – Wait, you didn’t go to Purdue High.
我上的是所完全不同的学校
It’s a very different school.
呃 我今天毕业了 我爸爸超级烦人
Um, and I graduated today, and my dad’s a super big worrier.
所以 我真的要…
So, I really gotta…
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
我得走了
I have to go.
等等! 等等! 哇 你…
Wait! Wait! Whoa. What…
对不起 你为什么…什么事那么匆忙?
I’m sorry, why are you… What’s the rush? What…
嗯 我得回家看看我的猫
Um, I have to get home to my cat.
你的猫? – 是啊 它死了
Your cat? – Yeah, it died.
那你就不用着急了吧? – 不 不 我很着急
So, you’re not in a rush then, right? – No, no, I am.
我得为我 呃 死去的猫
I have to plan the funeral
安排葬礼
for my, um, dead cat that died.
嗯 它死透了
Yeah, it’s super dead.
等等! 等等! 等等!
Wait! Wait! Wait!
我还不知道你叫什么!
I didn’t even get your name!
你没注意到她有什么变化吗?
You haven’t noticed any changes in her?
运动机能似乎还是很强大? – 是的
Motor functions still seem strong? – Yeah.
是的 没有丧失智力功能
Yeah, no loss of intellectual function,
吃东西或说话都没有问题
uh, no difficulty swallowing or talking.
相信我
Believe me on that.
也没有角膜溃疡
And, uh, no corneal ulcerations.
真的 没有任何迹象表明神经退化
Really, there’s nothing to suggest any neurodegeneration.
有没暴露在阳光下?
Any exposure to sunlight?
当然没有
No. Of course not.
这次我要给你重新配她的药方
I’m gonna refill her prescription for you this time.
但她真的应该和你一起来
But she really should be coming to these appointments with you.
是啊 你知道的 少年人嘛
Yeah, well, you know teenagers.
和老爸一起来会感到尴尬的
They get embarrassed by their dads.
她患有XP 杰克 – 我很清楚的知道
She has XP, Jack. – I know exactly what she has.
这病是不会缓解的
It’s not gonna fall into remission.
每年她面临的风险都越来越大
And every year, the risk becomes more serious for her.
所以 如果她暴露在哪怕是一点点阳光下…
So, if she’s exposed to even the slightest bit of sunlight…
她不会的
She won’t be.
她已经到了我们谈论的那个年龄
She’s reached that age we talked about.
她不会的
She won’t be.
有什么关于华盛顿大学研究的消息吗?
Any word on the, uh, University of Washington study?
我把凯蒂的名字提交给了他们第二阶段的试验
I submitted Katie’s name for their Phase Two trials,
如果已经到了那个试验阶段的话
if it even gets that far.
我不想你抱太大期望
I wouldn’t get your hopes up.
研究经费就这点
Research funding being what it is,
我们说的是一种只影响百万分之一的人的疾病
we’re talking about a disease that affects only one in a million people.
我们运气真好 因为她就是百万分之一
We’re in luck, ’cause she is one in a million.
一只猫的葬礼?
A cat funeral?
拜托别这么大声
Please stop saying it out loud.
不 我…我意思是 我听说过死去的宠物实际上是一种春♥药♥
No, I… I mean, I’ve heard that dead pets can actually be an aphrodisiac.
摩根! 不然我该怎么说呢?
Morgan! What should I have said?
英语中其他任何单词组合都可以啊
Any other combination of words in the English language.
比如 “嘿 我是凯蒂·普莱斯 ”
Like, “Hey, I’m Katie Price.
“在过去的10年里我一直在窗外看着你
“I’ve watched you outside my window for the past 10 years,
每一分钟我都爱着你
“and I’ve been in love with you, stalking you
“都想悄悄的接近你”? – 好吧 这种开场白很糟糕
“every minute of the day”? – Okay, don’t start with that.
或者说“嘿 你可能还记得我上幼儿园的时候
Or, how about, “Hey, you may remember me from kindergarten,
“大家都叫我吸血鬼”
“when everyone called me a vampire.”
没有人记得
No one remembers that.
哦 我在做什么? – 是很糟糕 但我们会补救的
Oh, what did I do? – It’s bad, but we’ll fix it.
我觉得自己又笨又差劲
I feel so stupid and lame.
嗯 至少你有巧克力豆 所以
Mmm. Well, at least you have M&M’s. So.
谢谢
Thanks.
听着 你只要下次补救就行了
Look, you’re just gonna make up for it next time.
不会再有下次了
There’s not gonna be a next time.
你又不会知道 – 我知道
You don’t know that. – I do.
这是行得通的 泰勒·斯威夫特就是这么做的
This is good. This is what Taylor Swift does.
她不善与男孩交往
She has awkward interactions with boys,
然后她就写了一些很棒的歌♥
and then she just writes amazing songs about it.
怎么了?
What?
哦 不 不
Oh, no, no.
哦 拜托 – 哇 哇 哇 发生什么事了?
Oh, come on. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. What’s happening?
你进来时看见我的笔记本了吗?
Did you see my notebook when you came in?
你的笔记本? 没看见
Your notebook-notebook? No.
我想我把它忘在火车站了
I think I left it at the train station.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
你能去帮我拿一下吗?
Can you please go get it for me?
摩根 这很重要 拜托?
Morgan, it’s so important. Please?
你知道我会去的 不过今晚
You know I would but there’s
我还得去参加猫的葬礼
a few other popping cat funerals I was gonna hit tonight.
不 不 当我没说过!
No, no, not by the corner!

Hey.
我朋友一直在找这个
My friend’s been looking for that.
你认识她? 哦 等等…
Do you know her? Oh, wait…
你是摩根 对吧? 我们一起上过英语课
Morgan, right? We had, uh, English class together.
我是查理 – 查理·里德 嗯 我知道
I’m Charlie. – Charlie Reed, yeah. I know.
不过那是历史课
And it was History class.
但你怎么会认识她的? 她是刚搬过来还是怎么的?
But how do you know her? Did she just move here or something?
先给我笔记本
Notebook first.
或者你可以告诉我她住在哪里 我就可以给你
Or you could just tell me where she lives, and I could drop it off.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
嘿 爸爸 我要去火车站拿我的笔记本
Hey, Dad, I need to go to the train station to pick up my notebook.
在弗雷德那里
Fred has it.
好吧 你到了给我发短♥信♥ 小心点
Okay, text me when you get there and be careful.
弗雷德?
Fred?
我勒个去
Holy pregnant cow.
哦 我的上帝
Oh, my God.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!