问你个事 为什么九年都不见他们一面
Let me ask you this. Why is it you haven’t seen them in nine years?
-为什么 -对
– Why? – Yeah.
好好好 告诉你 真烦人
That’s… Just to get you off my back, I’ll tell you why.
她嫁了一个警督
She married a police lieutenant,
而我在芝加哥警局名声又不好 行了吧
and I’m not very popular with the Chicago Police Department, okay?
为什么你在芝加哥警局名声不好
Why aren’t you popular with the Chicago police?
那是另一♥码♥事了
That’s a whole other…
和你很熟吗 你…简直
What, do we know each other? Get… What a…
-为什么 -为什么
– Why? – Why?
你干了什么
What did you do?
为什么你在芝加哥警局名声不好
Why aren’t you popular with the Chicago Police Department?
那不关你的事
That’s something that really doesn’t concern you.
她伤你心了吗 杰克
She hurt you, Jack?

Yeah.
-抱歉 -你道什么歉
– I’m sorry. – What are you sorry about?
-抱歉揭你伤疤了 -我哪有伤疤
– I’m sorry you’re hurt. – I’m not hurt.
-你刚说她伤你心了 -我才没伤心
– You just said you were hurt. – I’m not hurt.
你刚说你伤心了
You just said you were hurt.
我没说我伤心了 是你说的
I didn’t say I was hurt. You said I was hurt.
我问你是不是伤心了
I asked if you were hurt,
你说 对 我伤心了
and you said, “Yeah, I’m hurt.”
那是 你让我说的
That’s… Because you… you made me say it.
你不那么问我也不会说出来
You’re starting to put words in my mouth.
杰克 你是个成年人了
Jack, you’re a grown man.
应该知道自己要说什么
You have control over your own words.
真♥他♥妈♥对
You’re goddamn right I do.
送你五个字 快他妈闭嘴
So here come two words for you: Shut the fuck up!
打扰一下 沃尔什半小时前
Excuse me. Walsh called Mascone
在托莱多郊外给莫斯康打了电♥话♥
about half an hour ago from outside Toledo.
他在去芝加哥的州际巴士上
He’s on an Interstate Coach Lines bus headed for Chicago.
走吧
Come on.
长官 这家伙怎么办
Sir, what do we do with this guy?
放了
Let him go.
那王八蛋拿了我的烟
Son of a bitch stole my cigarettes.
你上次拍胸片是什么时候
When’s the last time you had a chest X ray?
听说过二手烟吗
You know about secondary smoke?
很多无辜的 健康的人
You could give people lung cancer
可能会因为你得上肺癌
wh… who are innocent and tryin’ to live healthy lives.
你再睡会吧 让我清静一会
Why don’t you just go back to sleep? Leave me alone.
想干什么随便你
Do whatever you have to do.
你还是把烟掐了吧
Why don’t you put the cigarette out?
你就不能消停会儿
Why don’t you shut up and leave me alone?
把烟掐了吧 杰克
Put the cigarette out, Jack.
-真是个 -把烟掐了吧
– What a… – Put the cigarette out.
真♥他♥妈♥烦死你了
Pain in the ass this guy is.
谢谢 谢谢 我还以为你是要掐了呢
Thank you. Thank you. I thought you were putting it out.
不 谁说我要掐了
No, I’m not putting it out.
为什么你在芝加哥警局名声不好
Why aren’t you popular with the Chicago Police Department?
希德在楼下
Sid’s downstairs.
-怎么了 -咱俩该谈谈了
– What’s up? – I think you and I should talk.
你在这晃悠什么 出去
What are you hangin’ around for? Take a walk.
听说有人在纽约找到马度卡斯了
I heard somebody picked up Mardukas in New York.
早知道了 我已经在处理了
It’s old news. I’m already on it.
你应该知道 如果他成了污点证人
I don’t have to tell you what’ll happen
会有什么后果
if he becomes a government witness.
我保证他联♥系♥不到警方
I can assure you that will not be the case.
我猜你肯定派人处理了
I assumed you were taking that position,
但我是来劝你别这么冒险的
but I am supposed to advise you against such acts.
希德尼 放轻松 来杯奶油苏打
Sidney, relax. Have a cream soda.
等一会就什么问题都没有了
Everything is gonna be all over within a few minutes.
这些又他妈是什么人
Who the fuck are these guys?
双手贴在车上
Hands on the bus!
好了 脚分开
All right, spread ’em.
是他妈联调局的人
It’s the fuckin’ feds.
还记得我吗
Remember me?
墨镜特工
Agent Foster Grant.
阿朗佐 你不该感谢我替你把活干完了吗
Alonzo, aren’t you gonna thank me for doin’ your job for you?
真谢谢你了 沃尔什
Thank you, Walsh.
快离开这 开车
Let’s get the fuck outta here! Come on!
-你♥他♥妈♥要干什么 -别停下
– What the hell are you doing? – Keep moving.
别急啊 不行 别这样
Relax. No! Come on!
快点下来
Hurry it up.
你要带我去哪儿 天哪
What are you doin’? Are you there? God! Oh!
等等 老天爷
Wait a minute. Jesus Christ! All right.
好吧 我来了 我来了
All right! I’m comin’! I’m comin’!
快上来 上来
Come on! Come on!
来了 别急啊
I’m comin’! All right! Wait a minute!
沃尔什 你个王八蛋
Walsh, you son of a bitch!
-天哪 我的老天 -闭嘴
– God! My God! – Shut up.
-刚才是怎么了 -闭嘴
– What the hell was that? – Shut up.
怎么还开枪了
Wh… Why were they shooting?
那都是塞拉诺的手下
Those are Serrano’s people back there.
他们不想等你进监狱
They’re not waiting for you to get to jail.
那为什么不把我交给联调局的人
You’re turnin’ me in. Why are we runnin’away from the F.B.I.?
我得亲自带你回去
‘Cause I gotta bring you back myself.
不然就得不到钱了
Otherwise I won’t get my money.
我不可能给别人
I won’t give you to the feds.
“阿朗佐·莫斯利” 这不是你假冒的特工吗
“Alonzo Mosely.” Isn’t that the name you’ve been using?
给我瞧瞧
Let me see that.
-你看这些记录 -怎么了
– Look at this wealth of information. – What?
他们窃听了莫斯康的电♥话♥
They got a tap on Mascone’s line.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch!
你要干什么 你要干什么
What are ya doin’? What are ya doin’?
你觉得开着偷来的警车能跑多远
How far do you think we’re gonna get in a stolen F.B.I. car?
-这是干什么 -阿朗佐才懂的玩笑
– What’s that for? – An inside joke between me and Alonzo.
-托尼·达尔沃在一号♥线 -说
– Tony Darvo, line one. – Yeah?
抱歉 吉米 搞砸了
Sorry, Jimmy. It didn’t happen.
搞砸了 你再说一遍 托尼
It didn’t happen? Say that again, Tony.
真搞砸了 周围全是条子
It just didn’t happen. There was cops all over the place.
来了一堆联调局的人 吉米
There was a million fuckin’ feds all over. Jimmy,
场面太乱了 真的太混乱了
it was a mess. It was a real mess.
-赶紧挂了吧 -希德尼
– You’d better get off the line. – Sidney,
他们要是窃听了这通电♥话♥
If they’ve got a tap on that line…
希德尼 闭上你的臭嘴
Sidney, shut your fuckin’ mouth!
听好了 蠢货
Now, listen to me, dummy.
他们抓到马度卡斯了吗
Do they have Mardukas in custody or not?
我 我 吉米 我不知道
I don’t… I don’t… Jimmy, I don’t know.
遍地都是条子
The cops are swarming all over the place.
根本看不清人
We couldn’t see anything.
你们两个蠢货听好了
Let me tell you two stupid motherfuckers something.
再让我听到这样的消息
I don’t wanna get another phone call like this, because if I do,
我就飞过去
I’m gonna get on a fuckin’ plane,
把你俩砍了当柴烧
and I’m gonna blow torch the both of you.
明白吗
Do you understand?
你能消停会吗 我和吉米说正事呢
Are you gonna stop? I’m on the phone talkin’ to Jimmy.
别闹
What are you doin’?
那时候在芝加哥就该杀了沃尔什
I should’ve killed Walsh in Chicago a long time ago.
别说话 希德尼 一个字都别说
Don’t say a word to me, Sidney. Don’t say a fuckin’ word to me.
不然我把这电♥话♥塞你嘴里
I’ll get up and I’ll bury this telephone in your head.
难以置信
I can’t believe this.
我已经九年没见他们了
I haven’t seen them in nine years,
终于见到了 我却得张口说
and the first thing out of my mouth is gonna be,
“能借我几百块吗”
“Can I borrow a few hundred bucks?”
我有预感来这对你大有好处
I have a feeling this is gonna be very good for you.
你挺帅的
You look fine.
你们是谁
Who are you guys?
我是你妈妈的前夫
I’m your mother’s ex-husband.

Mom!
这小孩不错
Nice kid.
-你好 盖尔 -你好
– Hi, Gail. – Hello.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!