我要这个人从世上消失 越快越好
I want this guy taken out, and I want him taken out fast.
你和另一个蠢货
You and that other dummy better
最好立马亲自动手结果了他
start getting more personally involved in your work,
否则我一铅笔戳死你俩
or I’m gonna stab you through the heart with a fucking pencil.
-明白吗 -明白 吉米
– Do you understand me? – You got it, Jimmy.
托尼 他没生我的气吧
Tony, he ain’t mad at me, is he?
杰克
Jack?
杰克 这不合法吧
Jack, I th… I think this is illegal.
杰克 你不能把人这么关在厕所里
Jack, I don’t think you can keep a person in a bathroom like this.
你 这地方太封闭了
Uh,you… It’s very claustrophobic in here…
是吗 这样吧
Yeah, it is? Well, I’ll tell you what.
等到了洛杉矶
When we get to L.A.,
记得把这事告诉监狱的心理医生
you can tell the prison psychiatrist all about it.
我要窒息了 这里面根本不通风
There’s no air. There’s no ventilation in here.
我跟你说过我有幽闭恐惧症 拜托
I told you I was claustrophobic. Come on.
放我出来我又能怎样
What do you think I’m gonna do?
从时速90英里的火车上跳下去吗
Jump off a train moving 90 miles an hour?
杰克 杰克
Jack? Jack.
杰克
Jack?
太好了 谢谢 谢谢
Good. Thanks. Thanks.
多谢你了 太好了
Thanks a lot. Oh, good.
-坐下 -好的 太好了 你真好
– Sit down. – Oh, yeah, that’s great. Very kind of you.
不错 好多了 谢谢 真好
Nice. Much better. Thank you. Good.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我吗 算账呢
What am I doin’? Arithmetic.
算账 没准我能帮上你 我搞会计的
Arithmetic? Maybe I can help you. I am an accountant.
我是这么打算的
Well, you know, what I was thinkin’,
等把你交出去 拿到钱以后
after I turn your ass in and collect my money,
开一家不错的小咖啡馆
I’m gonna open up a nice little coffee shop.
我到底值多少钱 能问问吗
How much exactly are you getting for me, if I may ask?
这不是你该操心的事
I don’t think that’s any of your concern,
不过告诉你也就告诉你了
but I’ll tell you just to… just to tell you.
-十万 -十万
– A hundred thousand. – A hundred thousand?
那我给你十万是不是就能放我走了
Does that mean you’d take a hundred thousand to let me go?
-门都没有 -二十万
– Not by a long shot. – Two hundred thousand?
我这辈子就没受过贿
I never took a payoff in my life,
更别说从你这样的人身上破例了
and I’m not gonna start with someone like you.
-为什么 -因为你是个该死的罪犯
– Why not? – Because you’re a fuckin’ criminal,
坐牢是你罪有应得
and you deserve to go where you’re goin’,
而我就是把你抓进去的人
and I’m gonna take you there.
再让我听到类似的话 我就揍烂你的脸
And if I hear more shit out of you, I’m gonna bust your head,
把你扔回该死的厕所
put you back in that fuckin’ hole,
再把你的头
and I’m gonna stick your head
狠狠地塞进马桶里
in the fuckin’ toilet bowl and I’m gonna make it stay there.
还是提醒你一下 餐饮业可不好干
Well, I have to tell you, a restaurant is a very tricky investment.
超过五成的人在半年内破产
More than half of them go under within the first six months.
我要是你的会计师 绝对大力反对你的想法
If I were your accountant, I’d strongly advise you against it.
是吗 可惜你不是我的会计师
You would? Well, you’re not my accountant.
我只是假设我是你的会计师 就…
No, I mean, if I were your accountant, I’d…
我把你从这带走…
I told you, I took you out of here…
不 我就是说非常不好干
No, I’m just saying that it’s a very very tricky business,
如果我是你的会计师
and if I were your accountant,
我一定会大力反对你投资餐饮
I would really strongly have to advise you against it,
作为 作为你的会计师
as a… as an accountant.
-你不是我的会计师 -我知道
– You’re not my accountant. – I realize I’m not your accountant.
我说假如我是你的会计师而已
I’m just saying if I were your accountant.
杰里 他他妈怎么就错过飞机了
Jerry, how the hell could he miss the goddamn plane?
他从机场打的电♥话♥啊
He called from the airport!
好吧 打给马文吧 对吗
All right. It’s time to bring in Marvin. All right?
打给他 他在匹兹堡呢
Call him up. He’s in Pittsburgh.
-马文·道夫勒 -对 道夫勒
– Marvin Dorfler? – Yeah, Dorfler.
D开头 名字叫王八蛋那个
Under “D” in the rolodex for “Jerk”, Jerry.
至少分我点薯条吧
Can I at least have some french fries?
不可能 混球 闭嘴吧
I said no, pecker breath. Now shut up.
我是道夫勒
Yeah, Dorfler.
马文 老伙计 还好有你在
Marvin? Sweetheart, am I glad I got you.
-老哥 有个活给你 -说吧 听着呢
– Boy, do I have a job for you! – Yeah? I’m listening.
首先 我得向你道歉
First of all, I gotta apologize,
我们之前到处找你
because we were trying to find you,
这活实在太重要了 但我找不到你
and it’s a very important job, and I couldn’t find you.
只好给了沃尔什 他却搞砸了 所以
So I had to give it to Walsh, but he’s fucking it up, so…
真不明白你为什么还要雇那个傻♥逼♥
I don’t know why you keep hiring that fuckin’ guy.
我知道 对不起
I know. I… I apologize.
你是这行的翘楚
You are the best at what you do. You know that?
-听说过乔纳森·马度卡斯吗 -没
– Now listen. Do you know who Jonathan Mardukas is? – No.
乔纳森·马度卡斯 “公爵”
Jonathan Mardukas? The Duke?
艾迪 我从没听说过这人
Eddie, I never heard of him.
好吧 不重要 重要的是
All right, listen, that’s not important. What’s important is that
你得找到他并把他带回来 好吗
you find him and you bring him back, okay?
我最后和他们通话时他俩在纽约
Now, last I heard, he had him in New York,
现在我也不知道他俩跑哪儿去了
and now I don’t know where the hell they are.
找到他们 沃尔什的工钱就归你了
If you find ’em, I’ll give you what I’m givin’ Walsh.
是吗 多少
Yeah? What’s that?
两万五
Twenty-five thousand.
但你得在周五午夜前带他回来
But you gotta have him back by Friday midnight,
不然一切免谈
otherwise the deal is off.
别担心 艾迪 为了那两万五
Yeah, well, don’t worry, Eddie. For 25 grand,
抬也给抬回来了
I’ll bring him in on a silver platter.
随你怎么办 把人带来就行了
Bring him, uh, any way you want, but bring him, okay?
再见
Bye.
-喂 人♥渣♥ -我叫卡尔米 混♥蛋♥
– Hey, scumbag. – My name’s Carmine, fucko.
好吧 卡尔米 今天算你走运
Yeah, well, Carmine, today’s your lucky day.
-走什么运 -闭嘴
– Why is today my lucky day? – Shut up!
对 对 我名叫杰克·沃尔什
Yeah. Yeah, my name is, uh, Jack Walsh.
抱歉 全名是约翰·卫斯理·沃尔什
Uh, excuse me. John Wesley Walsh.
我信♥用♥卡♥丢了
Yeah, I think I lost my credit card.
能帮我查查最后在哪儿用过吗
Can you tell me the last place I used it?
号♥码是7314-8395-2113
Yeah, 7314-8395-2113.
中♥央♥火车站的美铁办公室吗
The Amtrak office, Grand Central Station?
对 对 我想起来了
Huh. Oh, yeah, yeah. I remember that now.
好的 十分感谢
Yeah, okay. Yeah, thanks very much.
顺便把这张卡作废吧
Hey, uh, maybe we oughta cancel that card, huh?
好的 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
知道动脉硬化吗
Familiar with the word “Arteriosclerosis”?
胆固醇呢
Cholesterol?
我可以给你列一张均衡饮食的清单
If you want, I’ll outline a complete balanced diet for you.
记得从监狱寄给我
Well, mail it to me from “C” Block.
-为什么要吃这个 -为什么 好吃呗
– Why would you eat that? – Why? ‘Cause it tastes good.
-但对身体不好 -我知道
– But it’s not good for you. – I’m aware of that.
明知对身体不好为什么还要吃呢
Why do something that you know is not good for you?
因为我不在乎
Because I don’t think about it.
你这是在逃避现实
Well, that’s living in denial.
-逃避现实 -对
– Living in denial? – Yeah.
-这我也知道 -你什么都知道
– I’m aware of that. – So you’re aware of all your behavior,
却依然坚持做对自己无益的事
yet you continue to do things that aren’t good for you.
听起来有些蠢 你说呢 杰克
That sounds sort of foolish. Don’t you think so, Jack?
不 偷了吉米·塞拉诺一千五百万才叫蠢
No. Stealing $15 million from Jimmy Serrano sounds foolish.
-我以为自己不会被捕 -这才叫逃避现实
– I didn’t think I’d get caught. – Now, that’s livin’ in denial.
-我知道 -所以你什么都知道
– I’m aware of that. – Oh, so you’re aware of your behavior,
也依然坚持做对自己无益的事
and yet you continue to do things that aren’t good for you.
我看也挺蠢的
Sounds kind of foolish to me.
-你说呢 乔恩 -是很蠢
– Don’t you think, Jon? – It was foolish.
但是从黑帮手中偷了一千五百万
But taking 15 million in Mob money
捐给慈善机构能帮助很多人
and giving it to charity was good for a lot of people.
你惹毛一个黑♥手♥党♥老大
So you pissed off a mafioso killer
就为了让一堆陌生人对你感恩戴德
just to be loved by a bunch of fuckin’ strangers.
-真是好主意 -你不希望自己受人爱戴吗
– That makes a lot of sense. – Don’t you want to be loved?
-很多人都爱我 -是吗
– Lots of people love me. – Really?

Who?
我前妻和女儿在芝加哥
I got an ex-wife and I got a daughter in Chicago.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!