-我想和你谈谈 杰克 -是吗 和我秘书预约吧
– I wanna talk to you. Jack. – Yeah? I want you to call my social secretary.
好笑吗 我想和你谈谈
Yeah, very funny. I wanna talk to you.
放手 把手放开
Take your ha… Take your hands off me!
老天 别激动
Geez! Take it easy!
-在洛杉矶横穿马路罚款十块知道吗 -闭嘴
– You know it’s a $10 fine for jaywalking in Los Angeles? – Shut up!
我想知道你是不是在办
What I wanna know is, are you working on anything
乔纳森·马度卡斯的案子
having to do with Jonathan Mardukas?
没听说过这人
Never heard of him.
你一定听说过
Well, I believe you have heard of him.
我告诉你 混球
Let me tell you something, asshole.
吉米·塞拉诺我们查了六年了
We’ve been working on this Jimmy Serrano thing for about six years.
马度卡斯现在是关键
Mardukas is my shot.
我要把他送上联邦法庭
I’m gonna bring him in to federal court,
而不是让你这种当警♥察♥时抓捕不利
and I don’t want any third-rate rent-a-thug
只好转行去当三流赏金猎人的货插手
who couldn’t cut it as a cop in Chicago
把他抓回洛杉矶 以保内出逃起诉他
bringing him to L.A. on some bullshit local charge.
听明白了吗
Do I make myself understood?
能问你件事吗
Can I ask you something?
你们的墨镜真不错
These sunglasses, they’re really nice.
是政♥府♥专门配发的
Are they government-issued,
还是你们在同一家店买♥♥的
or do you guys go to the same store to get ’em?
听明白我的话了吗
Do I make myself understood?
你没有幽默感吗
Can’t you take a joke?
让他滚
Get him outta here.
-别啊 再多聊会啊 -滚吧
– No, let’s talk some more. – Get the fuck outta here.
我要有什么消息一定告诉你 祝你愉快
If I hear anything, I’ll let you know. Have a nice day.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能把我的太阳镜要回来吗
Think I can have my sunglasses back?
你的太阳镜 接好了
Here’s your sunglasses. Go.
谢了 也谢谢这个
Thanks. Thanks for this too.
“阿朗佐·莫斯利”
“Alonzo Mosely.”
阿朗佐
Alonzo.
-怎么样 -我觉得 不错
– How’s that? – Looks fine… to me.
我找哈罗德·朗文 谢谢
Harold Longman, please.
哈里 我是杰克·沃尔什 别来无恙
Harry? Jack Walsh. How ya doin’?
那个电♥话♥的地址你查到了吗
You got that address check on that phone number for me?
好的 十分感谢 代我向朱莉问好 再见
Okay. Thanks a lot, Harry. Say hello to Julie for me. Okay, bye.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是杰克·沃尔什吧
You Jack Walsh?
-谁派你来的 -应该是了
– Who wants to know? – Answer “Yes.”
我们有话给你说
We’d really like to have a word with you.
-是吗 关于什么的 -很多钱 中彩票一样
– Oh, yeah? What about? – It involves big cash, lotto prizes.
我就长话短说了
I’ll make it short and sweet.
我的老大对你的到来很感兴趣
People I work for, really interested in your visit here.
是吗 你为谁工作
Oh, yeah? Who are the people you work for?
你在芝加哥时的老朋友
An old friend of yours from the Chicago days.
你是来抓”公爵”的吧 你觉得他在纽约
You’re here for the Duke. You think he’s in New York,
英雄所见略同
and we think you’re right.
夹克不错 羊皮的吗
That’s a nice jacket. What is it, uh, goatskin?
拜托 乔伊 看看场合 别管他
Come on, Joey. Please, will ya? Never mind him.
我听说几年前你不肯跟我老大合作
The way I hear it… you didn’t cooperate with my boss a few years back.
你确定你没听错
Is that the way you heard it?
对 不过告诉你个好消息 杰克
Yeah. But I got a news flash for you, Jack.
他肯出比洛杉矶保释代理那帮蠢货
He’d pay more for the Duke than
更高的价雇你去找”公爵”
that putz bail bondsman back in L.A.
-是吗 高多少 -一百万怎么样
– Oh, yeah? How much more? – How about a one with six zeroes?
-你有话要说吗 -什么
– Are you gonna propose? – “Propose”?
不然别老瞪着我 行吗
Propose. ‘Cause if you’re not, quit starin’ at me. Okay?
我瞪你 明明是你在瞪我
Starin’ at you? You’re staring at me.
拜托 乔伊 一边儿去好吗
Come on, Joey, back off. Will you, please? ??
沃尔什先生 您的班车在206号♥发车点
Mr. Walsh, your car’s located in space number 206.
您可以乘坐摆渡车过去
You can catch our shuttle bus just through these doors.
-谢谢 -这是我的电♥话♥ 杰克
– Thank you. – Here’s my number, Jack.
说找托尼·达尔沃就行
Ask for Tony Darvo. That’s me.
随时随地都可以打给我
They’ll put you through to wherever I am.
这次可要把握机会 好吗
And be good to yourself this time. Okay?
代我向吉米问好
Tell Jimmy I said hello.
-您好 -您好 是尼尔森夫人吗
– Hello? – Hello? Mrs. Nelson?
-是 -我是联调局特工阿朗佐·莫斯利
– Yes. – Alonzo Mosely, Federal Bureau of Investigation.
-下午好 -午安
– How are you this afternoon? – I’m fine.
我就直奔主题了 尼尔森夫人
Let me get to the point, if I may, Mrs. Nelson.
洛杉矶分处的探员
An agent in our Los Angeles office
发现了一处被忽略的细节
discovered a detail that was overlooked until now.
乔纳森·马度卡斯被捕后第一通电♥话♥
It seems that when a Jonathan Mardukas was arrested,
好像是打给您的
you were the first person he called.
对吗 尼尔森夫人
Is that correct, Mrs. Nelson?
-您在听吗 尼尔森夫人 -在
– Are you there, Mrs. Nelson? – Yes.
很显然 这是条重要的线索
Needless to say, this is a matter of great concern to us,
不麻烦的话
and if it would not be too much trouble,
希望您明早能到
we would like you to come down
联邦广场26号♥来一趟
tomorrow morning to 26 Federal Plaza.
-可以吗 -应该没问题
– Do you think you could do that? – I suppose so.
-早上九点行吗 -好的
– About 9.00 A.M.? – Yes.
说找阿朗佐·莫斯利就行
Just ask for Agent Alonzo Mosely.
感谢您的合作 祝您愉快
Thanks for your cooperation. Have a nice day.
-你好 -达纳 我是海伦
– Hello? – Dana? It’s Helen.
联调局的人刚来过电♥话♥
The F.B.I. just called.
要和我谈谈乔纳森的事
They want to speak to me about Jonathan.
-天哪 海伦 -海伦 怎么了
– Oh, my God. Helen. – Helen, what’s going on?
乔纳森 调查局的人找我了
Jonathan, the F.B.I. just called.
他们知道你被捕那晚我们通过电♥话♥
They know we spoke the night you were arrested.
赶紧把电♥话♥挂了 海伦
Hang up the phone, Helen. Right now.
真是美妙的旋律
Ah, sweet music.
行李箱里还有地方放吗
Do you think there’s enough room in the suitcase?
有
Yeah.
检查过这个了吗 洗发水什么的 怎么了
Did you check this one? Shampoo and all that… What?
-怎么了 乔恩 -不知道
– What is it, Jon? – I don’t know.
好了 好了 海蒂 好了
Okay. Okay, Heidi. Okay.
阿朗佐·莫斯利 联邦调查局 你被捕了
Alonzo Mosely, F.B.I! You’re under arrest!
把这该死的狗弄出去 把狗牵出去 女士
Get this fuckin’ dog outta here! Get this dog outta here, ma’am!
你别走 在这待着
Not you. You stay there.
-女士 把狗弄出去 -去吧 去吧
– Get the dog, ma’am. – Do it. Do it. ??
海蒂 过来 乖狗狗 过来 过来
Heidi. Come on, girl. Come on. That’s a good girl. Come on, come on.
别动 不然隔着玻璃给你一枪
Don’t move, or I’ll shoot you right through the glass.
过来 双手贴墙
Get over here. Put your hands up against the wall.
双手贴墙 脚分开
Your hands up against the wall. Spread your feet.
放松点 没事的
Relax. There won’t be a problem.
左手放到后脑勺那
Put your left hand behind your head.
左手放到 没错
Put your left… That’s it.
肯尼迪机场
678号♥公路 南向
你要带我去机场吗
You’re taking me to the airport, aren’t you?
你看起来可不像调查局的人
You don’t look like an F.B.I. agent to me.
是吗 你也不像”公爵”啊
Yeah? Well, you don’t look like a duke to me.
你要是调查局的特工
If you’re an F.B.I. agent,
应该直接把我带去你的办公室
why don’t you take me to the F.B.I. office?
你再不闭嘴
If you don’t be quiet,
我保证让你记一辈子
this is gonna be the worst trip of your life.
你为吉米·塞拉诺工作是吗
You work for Jimmy Serrano, don’t you?
我才不替那个王八蛋做事
I don’t work for that piece of shit.
你的保释代理人雇我
Your bail bondsman hired me to
把你带回洛杉矶
bring you back to L.A., and that’s what I’m doin’.
-我有钱 -我知道
– I got money, you know? – I’m sure you do.
-你要多少我都给你 -闭上你的嘴
– I’ll give you whatever you want. – Start by shutting up.
这才两分钟 我已经开始烦你了
I know you all of two minutes, and already I don’t like you.
真遗憾 我倒挺喜欢你的
Gee, that’s too bad. I really like you.
飞机里我不能铐你
I can’t keep you cuffed on a commercial flight,
枪也得办托运
and I gotta check my gun with my luggage,
但你要敢耍花样 我就扭断你的脖子
but you fuck with me once, and I’m gonna break your neck.
-我不能坐飞机 -什么
– I can’t fly. – What?
你没听错 我不能坐飞机
You heard me, I can’t fly.