Get down!
老天!
Man!
是他, 是那个虫族!
That’s him. That’s the bug!
穿着艾葛衣!
In the Edgar suit!
别在众目睽睽下开枪!
We do not discharge our weapons in view of the public!
我们没时间讨论这个!
We ain’t got time for this cover-up bullshit!
外星人的战舰就要–
Have you forgotten? There’s an alien battle cruiser–
总有战舰、 死光枪…
There’s always an alien battle cruiser or a Korilian death ray…
…或是银河黑死病入侵地球
or an intergalactic plague about to wipe out life on this planet.
人类快乐过日子因为…
The only way people get on with their happy lives…
…他们什么不知道!
is they do not know about it!
别担心那只虫
Don’t worry about the bug.
他走不了, 他的船在我们手上
He’s not leaving town. We’ve got his ship.
派封锁队来…
Zed, we need a containment crew…
…到麦道格街
on MacDougal Street south ofHouston.
封锁是个好主意了 但外星人还在继续离开
Containment may be a moot point, friend. The exodus continues.
就像是舞会结束了 最后走的要付帐
It’s like the party’s over and the last one to leave gets stuck with the check.
忘恩负义的!
You sorry little ingrates!
那安卡利战舰呢?
What about the Arquillians?
翻译出部分的信息是:
We’ve only translated part of the message so far:
– 交出银河系 – 他们要得不多, 不是吗?
– ” Deliver the galaxy.” – They don’t want much, do they?
有更好的
Oh, it gets better.
他们要我们负责
They hold us responsible.
MIB交出银河系
把死人放在哪里?
Where do you keep your dead?
我没有死人
I don’t have any dead.
在哪里?
Where?
不知道 在市立陈尸间吗?
I don’t know. The city morgue?
那3张1块钱, 先生
That’s three for a dollar, sir!
因为金星的光反射在…
It was some light that refracted off ofVenus…
…沼泽气上…
into some swamp gas…
…所以会…
and that’s what made the–
好了, 小子!
All right, kid!
失陪, 怎么了?
Excuse me. What’s up?
安卡利人要银河系 不管那是什么意思
The Arquillians want the galaxy, whatever the hell that means.
需要精通银河系的专家帮忙
We need help, a professional.
…一个对星际政♥治♥有经验的人
Somebody with years of experience in intergalactic politics.
希望那家伙还没离城
I just hope the little prick hasn’t skipped town.
大家注意了,谢谢
May I have your attention? Thank you.
大家聚到这里…
Ifyou’ll gather over here.
聚到这里, 再近一点
That’s right, move in closer. That’s good.
请大家看这里, 谢谢
If you look right here, I’d appreciate it. Thank you.
伪装真差, 一看就是外星人
That’s the worse disguise ever. He’s obviously an alien.
你不喜欢? 你可以亲我毛茸茸的小屁♥股♥
You don’t like it, you can kiss my furry little butt.
你忙吗?弗兰克
You busy, Frank?
抱歉没空, 太空船要开了
Can’t talk now. My flight’s leaving in–
开始吧! 叫捕狗队来!
– Get your paws off me! – Call the pound! We got a stray.
这狗欠我朋友钱
The dog owes my friend money.
关于安卡利和虫族 你知道什么?
Arquillians and bugs, Frank, what do you know?
– 不知道 – 不知道?
– Nothing. – Nothing?
停, 停!好!
Stop it. Stop it. Okay. Okay.
罗斯柏不只是安卡利人
Rosenberg wasn’t some two-bit Arquillian.
他是银河系的管理人 他以为在地球会安全
He was the guardian of a whole galaxy. They thought he’d be safe on Earth.
虫族有另外的计划
The bug had other plans.
银河系是宇宙次原子能源的最好来源
The galaxy is the best source for subatomic energy in the universe.
若虫族取得, 安卡利人就完了
If the bugs get their slimy claws on it, kiss the Arquillians good-bye.
问星带的事
Ask about the belt.
他说银河系在猎户座星带上是什么意思?
Rosenberg mentioned a galaxy on Orion’s belt.
考倒我了
– What’s he mean? – Beats me.
别摇了!
Not around.
他在练习腹语
They’re rehearsing a ventriloquist act.
银河系在地球上!
The galaxy is here!
什么意思?
What do you mean ” here”?
银河系十亿颗星怎会在这里?
Galaxy’s millions of stars and planets. How’s it here?
你们什么时候才了解到 尺寸不是问题?
You humans! When will you learn size doesn’t matter?
重要的东西也可以很小
J ust because something’s important, doesn’t mean it’s not very small.
– 多小? – 非常小。像弹珠或珠宝
– How small? – Tiny. Like a marble or a jewel.
抱歉 我要在赶太空船之前走一走
If you’ll excuse me, I gotta be walked before my flight.
让我们离开这里
All right. Get out of here.
银河系在这 不是在猎户座星带上
If the galaxy’s here, it’s not on Orion’s belt.
你想引人注意…
Boy, when you want attention–
猎户座
Orion.
很好听的名字
That’s a pretty name.
这是什么?
What’s this?
是的, 很好, 谢谢
Yes, good, thank you.
谢谢你确定铃没坏
Thank you for making sure the bell works.
农夫, 有什么事?
What’s up, Farmer John?
有个人早先来过这里
A man came in here earlier.
一个死人
A dead man.
与我何干?
And that means what to me?
他是我的好友
It was a very dear friend of mine.
有只动物跟他一起
I believe he had an animal with him.
是我送他的礼物, 一只猫
It was a gift I gave him. A pet cat.
对我来说非常的重要
It means worlds to me.
我想要回来
I’d like to have it back.
我需要身份证…
I’m gonna need a picture I.D…
…宠物拥有人证明…
written proof of ownership of the cat…
…与死人亲属关系的
notarized proof of kinship with…
公♥证♥证明
the deceased.
别这样
Don’t do that.
哪样?
Do what?
别打
Don’t do it.
天啊!
Oh, man.
杀虫剂
– 凯, 交给我就行了 – 什么?
– Look, Kay, let me handle this one. – What?
不过是抓猫, 不难的
All we gotta do is get a cat. It’s not really that hard.
如果你进去 你又会对她照个不停
But if you go in, you’ll lay your Jack Webb on her.
会害她得血癌
Flash your brain ray all in her face. She’ll wind up with leukemia.
医生不需要你把她学的都洗掉
She’s a doctor. She don’t need you flashing away her med school classes.
– 我只要五分钟 – 两分钟
– Five minutes. – Two minutes.
– 那只猫呢? – 我说了, 不知道
– Where’s the animal? – I told you I don’t know.
我们去找
Let’s see if we can find it.
你好
Hello!
嗨!
Hello!
你好吗?
– How you doing? – Hello.
我是弗莱迪警官 26支局来的
I’m Sergeant Friday, from the 26th precinct.
有只猫跟尸体一起被送来
A cat came in with a corpse the other day.
– 名牌上是写着猎户座 – 是的
– “Orion” on the name tag. – Yes, that’s right.
这只猫…
This cat is a…
…是谋杀案…
a witness in a murder case.
…的证人, 我要带它走
I’m gonna need to take him, ask him a few questions.
– 我不知道猫在哪里 – 不知道?
– I don’t know where the cat is. – You don’t?
但你可以带我跟你走
No, but maybe you could take me with you instead.
你还真♥主♥动
Damn, you do start fast, don’t you?
我真的想跟你走
I’d really like to go with you…
…就是现在!
now.
为什么?
And exactly why is that?
我有东西要给你看 慢点
There’s something I need to show you.
你不可以这么快!
Slow down, girl. You ain’t got to hit the gas like that.
你一定要看这个
You don’t understand. You really need to see this.
我会, 只有一件事, 我来开 这不是雄纠纠的任务
I will, I will. One thing, I got to drive. It’s not some macho trip.
我在说这是我的习惯
I’m saying that’s the way I get down.
色鬼, 你没搞懂
Look, stud, you’re really not getting this.
我需要你帮助我
There’s something I need you to help me with.
– 别动! – 你真迟钝!
– Freeze it, bug! – Christ, you are thick!
– 我怎么会知道? – 说得还不够清楚?
– How was I to know? – Should I have sung it for you?
你像在勾引我–
If you weren’t coming on like–
真是的!女人表现点自主性–
That is so typical. A woman shows a hint of sexual independence–
– 闭嘴! – 放开她, 吃屎的!
– Shut up! – Let her go, shiteater.
听好, 兔崽子…
Listen, monkey-boy.
…跟你比起来我们进化多了
Compared to you humans, I’m on the top rung of the evolutionary ladder.
它也一样 让我看你的脸 然后我会把你的病治好