恭喜, 雷革 它是个…
Congratulations, Redge. It’s a…
…乌贼
squid.
他其实是…
He’s…
…非常的…
actually kind of…
…可爱
cute.
那个是否有什么不对的地方?
Anything about that seem unusual to you?
是什么把他吓成这样……要带着新生儿去冒险?
What would scare Redgick so badly he’d risk a warp jump with a newborn?
我们追查资料吧
We’ll check the hot sheets.
教宗是个父亲 令人震惊的证据在内
这就是资料?
These are the hot sheets?
地球上最佳的调查报告
Best investigative reporting on the planet.
你可以去看纽♥约♥时♥报♥ 他们有时候走运
Read the ” New York Times” ifyou want. They get lucky sometimes.
想不到你在超♥市♥卖♥♥的八卦报导上找线索
I cannot believe you’re looking for tips in the supermarket tabloids.
不是在找
Not looking for.
‘外星人偷走 我丈夫的皮囊’
Found.
慢着, 别急
Wait, slow down.
为什么?
Why?
给她点时间让她想歪了
Give her time to get the wrong impression. Makes things smoother.
有何贵干?
Can I help you, gentlemen?
我是联邦调查局的文特警 他是毕特警
Yes, ma’am. I’m Agent Manheim, this is Agent Black, with the F.B.I.
想问有关访客的事
We’d like to talk about yourvisitor.
你们也要拿我开玩笑?
You here to make fun of me too?
调查局的人没有幽默感, 我们可以进来吗?
We at the F.B.I. do not have a sense of humor we’re aware of. May we come in?
可以
Sure.
– 谢谢 – 要柠檬汁吗?
– Thankyou. – Lemonade?
噢, 好的, 请进
Oh, yes, please.
警♥察♥局长亲自来这…
The chiefofpolice himselfcome up to the house…
…做了一个全面的调查
and did a full-out professional investigation.
拿走警方报告 还写下我说的一切…
Took a police report and writ down everything I said…
…但不相信我说的 任何一句话
from A to Z, not believing one thing I said.
而且还有点在取笑我
Sort of poking fun at me.
他们问我, 若他被谋杀…
Then they asked, ” If he was murdered…
怎么能在屋子走动?
how was he able to walk back in the house?”
我得承认这令我震惊
I gotta admit to you that one got me sorta stumped.
我知道艾葛, 那人不是艾葛
But I know Edgar and that wasn’t Edgar.
就像有东西在穿艾葛的身体
It was like something was wearing Edgar.
像是外衣…
Like a suit.
一件艾葛外衣
An Edgar suit.
那人变外星人前很丑
Dude was that ugly before he was an alien.
对不起
I’m sorry.
继续
Go on.
不管怎样…
Anyway…
我醒来他已离开
I come to and he’s gone.
– 他说了什么吗? – 有
– Did he say anything? – Yes.
他向我要水喝
He asked me for some water.
糖水
Some sugar water.
– 糖水? – 我记得, 因为很怪异…
– Sugar water? – Yeah, I remember that right. ‘Cause I thought that was odd.
…他要糖水而不是…
That he asked me for sugar water and not lemonade or ice water or…
…水或是…
regular water or…
…自来水
tap water.
好, 贝翠丝, 没有外星人
All right, Beatrice. There was no alien.
那道闪光不是飞碟
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a U.F.O.
是上升瓦斯气团
Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket…
被金星反射
and refracted the light from Venus.
等一下 你洗掉她记忆再编个新的?
Wait a minute. You flash that thing… it erases her memory and you just make up a new one?
这是记忆清除器
A standard-issue neuralizer.
你编那么烂的故事?
That weak-ass story is the best you can come up with?
好
All right.
附加说明… …艾葛跟他前任女友跑了 你搬去跟妈住一阵就好了
On a more personal note, Edgar ran offwith an old girlfriend. You’ll go stay with your mom a couple nights.
你觉得这样会更好
You’ll get over it and decide you’re better off.
反正他对你那么坏
Yeah, because he never appreciated you anyway.
事实上, 告诉你
I n fact, you know what?
是你甩了他, 他走了…
You kicked him out. And now that he’s gone…
…你可以买♥♥漂亮衣服
you’ll go into town, find yourself some nice dresses.
买♥♥双鞋, 也许去做做脸
Get yourself some shoes. Find somewhere you could get a facial.
而且…
And…
…快找人来重新装璜, 糟透了
hire a decorator to come here quick because, damn!
我何时才能…
Yo, Kay, check it out. When do I get my own flashy…
…有记忆清除器?
memory messer-upper thing?
等你长大之后
When you grow up.
拜托不要是绿色
Please, not green.
可恶!
Damn. Damn.
你知道是哪种 外星人流绿汁…
I don’t suppose you know what kind of alien life-form…
…喝糖水的?
leaves a green spectral trail and craves sugar water?
那是昨晚机智问答的题目
Wait. That was on ” Final Jeopardy” last night.
答案是… 柴德, 虫族入侵
– Damn, Alex said it was– – Zed, we have a bug.
表示…
So.
我们不喜欢虫族?
What? We don’t like bugs?
虫族制♥造♥大屠♥杀♥
Bugs thrive on carnage, tiger.
它们消耗, 骚扰…毁灭其他的种族
They consume, infest, destroy, live off the destruction of other species.
你小时候被虫咬过?
– You were stung as a child, right? – Listen, kid.
想像一个超大蟑螂 它力大无穷…
I magine a giant cockroach with unlimited strength…
…劣等生物本性, 易怒…
a massive inferiority complex, and a real short temper…
…穿艾葛的皮横行曼哈顿
is tear-assing around Manhattan Island in a brand-new Edgar suit.
听起来有趣吗?
Sound like fun?
该怎么做?
What’s the move?
只要虫族在城里 我们就要去陈尸间监视
With the bug in town, we’ll watch the morgues.
3号♥尸体要放哪里?
Where do you want contestant number three?
放在那就行了
Just leave it there.
那只猫怎么回事?
What’s with the cat?
这只猫有个麻烦, 在这签名
There’s a problem with the cat. Sign here.
– 什么麻烦? – 那是你的问题
– What’s the problem with the cat? – It’s your problem.
我讨厌活的东西
I hate the living.
开始吧!
Shall we?
噢, 我的老天!
Oh, my God!
朋友, 你是什么?
Buddy, what are you?
解剖时尸温约112度…
Subject was approximately 112 degrees at time of autopsy…
…表示体温上升了
indicating an increase in body temperature.
检验员想由直肠量体温
Examiner tried to verify this rectally…
却找不到直肠
only to find the subject was without rectum.
这情况真– 怪异
– Which is, needless to say, really– – Weird.
我们是卫生局的里欧医生
I’m Dr. Leo Manville, Department of Public Health.
这是怀特医生
This is Dr. White.
你一定没有家庭生活
You boys must not have much of a home life.
我们最近在监视这陈尸间 近来有何异常状况?
We watch the morgues very carefully. Seen something unusual?
有, 有3人被杀
I’d say so. Triple homicide.
第一个还算正常 除了被劈成两半之外
The first body was pretty normal, except he was broken in half.
但当我解剖了另两个尸体… 我带你去看
But when I opened up the other two, well– Let me show you.
他的骨骼架构有异于常人
There’s a skeletal structure unlike any I ‘ve ever seen before.
我查看这个
I ‘ll look at it.
你们去查看另一个尸体
Dr. White, why don’t you and Dr. Weaver check out the other body?
往这边走,医生
This way, Doctor.
这个更怪
This one’s even stranger.
我做腹部解剖
I did a full laparotomy.
我由胃开始 我们可以由食道开始 或看你想从哪里开始
I began with the stomach. We can start with the gastroesophageal junction. Whicheveryou prefer.
就照你的方法
Let’s start whereveryou started at.
没问题
Okeydokey.
– 这是你的猫? – 现在是了
– Your cat? – Guess it is now.
跟着尸体来的 伸进去
It came in with the body. Dive right in.
他不会在意的
I ‘m sure he won’t mind.
你的眼睛很美
You have really pretty eyes.
谢谢
Thank you.
感觉到了吗?
Feel that?
摸到幽门了?移开它
Where the pyloric junction would be? Push it aside.
什么不对劲?胃、 肝、 肺…
Notice anything strange? Stomach, liver, lungs?
没有, 都很好
No, all fine.
器官都不见了
Doctor, they’re all missing.
当然 我一开始就察觉了
Well, of course. That’s obviously the first thing I noticed.
我的意思是说 里面没有…
What I was pointing out is the fact that there are no…
…一样器官…
pieces…
…还存在