该死的虫子!
Goddamn bugs.
妈的!
Oh, shit!
真倒霉!
Oh, crap.
边界巡警
瘪三尼克, 真巧
Well, Nick the Dick. What a surprise.
你们从哪儿来的?
Where you coming from, Nick?
我去柯里纳钓鱼
Fishing in Cuernavaca.
是啊 让我们看看你钓到了什么
Sure you are. Let’s take a look at your catch.
快
Come on.
我会放他们回去的
Me? I would’ve thrown them back.
你能赚多少? 一个人头一百?二百?
What do you get? 100 bucks a head? 200?
留着那笔钱请律师吧! 你用的到的
Hope you saved it all for your lawyer. You are gonna need it.
交给我们
We’ll take it from here.
你们是谁?
Who the hell are you?
移♥民♥局第6区的
I.N.S., Division 6.
没听说过第6区
Division 6? I never heard of Division 6.
是吗?
Really?
你赌哪一个?
Who you got your money on, Dee?
很难猜
Tough call, Kay.
怎么了, 你好吗?
好, 好
老奶奶, 别担心
欢迎来到美国
你要去哪?诺克里斯?
想找工作啊?
你呢, 也是吗?
你也是?
很高兴在这见到你
你呢?
我把你的脸打碎如何?
你长得真丑, 不是吗?
你连一句西班牙话都不说
– 我们找到了 – 噢, 我知道
– We’ve got a winner here. – Oh, I know.
其他人都可以走了
别动!
上车走吧
先生
Sir
别叫我先生, 年轻人 你根本不知道你在跟谁打交道
Don’t “sir” me, young man. You have no idea who you’re dealing with.
现在立刻上车!
我们要跟我们的朋友谈谈 你们先走
We’re going to chat with our friend. You can hit the road.
继续保护我们不受危险的外来者的骚扰
Keep on protecting us from the dangerous aliens.
听过第6区吗?
You ever hear of Division 6?
根本没有第6区
There is no Division 6.
– 这根本在胡扯 – 没错
– This is bullshit. – Hell, yeah.
看来你在不该在的地方 从巴士上掉下来
Looks like you fell off the bus in the wrong part of town, amigo.
我打赌你一定不是这附近的人
I’ll bet dollars to pesos you’re not from anywhere near here.
麦奇?
Mikey?
麦奇, 你什么时候出狱的?
When did they let you out of jail?
政♥治♥犯, 没错
Political refugee. Right.
你可知你犯了多少罪?
You know how many treaties you just violated?
– 1项? – 是7项
– One! – Try seven.
够了,麦奇。你把那头给我
That’s enough, Mikey. You hand me that head.
把你的手和蹼举起来
Put up your arms and all your flippers.
妈的!
Shit.
射他!
Shoot him!
那个
That.
不是人类, 没错 你身上还挂着些内脏
Was not human. I know. You got some entrails on you, pal.
搞什么?
What the hell?
一切都在控制中。放轻松。
The situation’s under control. Calm down, please.
注意听我说的 我会告诉你们发生了什么事
Give me your attention for a moment. I’ll tell you what happened.
这是记忆清除器
This is called a neuralizer.
是远方友人送的礼物
It’s a gift from some friends from out of town.
红光能隔离…
This red eye isolates…
…脑波神经 尤其是记忆神经
the electronic impulses in your brains, specifically memory.
从这开始…
Fellas, give me a splay burn around the perimeter with holes…
…将方圆80公尺范围内不规则的烧焦, 谢谢
at 40, 60 and 80 meters from right here. Thank you.
那样很好
Good. Thankyou.
– 怎么回事? – 问得好
– What in the hell is going on? – Excellent question.
答案就在这里
The answer you’re looking for lies right here.
你到底是谁?
Who are you, really?
是谁?
Really?
我只是你想像中的一个虚构人物
I am just a figment of your imagination.
妈的, 真是好骗的品种
Damn, what a gullible breed.
说真的, 你们没被炸死真是侥幸
I’m serious, fellas. You’re lucky to be alive after a blast like that.
– 什么爆♥炸♥? – 地下瓦斯管, 天才
– What blast? – The underground gas vein, genius.
开枪前应注意点
You should exercise a lot more caution before firing.
我现在告诉你 尤其是你!
I’ll tell you that right now. Especially you.
在你离开前先到 急诊室检查一下
Have yourselves checked out with E.M.S. before you leave.
刚才很抱歉
I’m sorry about back there.
总是会有意外的
That happens.
以前不会
Didn’t used to.
我的心有余, 凯, 但是…
The spirit’s willing, Kay, but…
其他的部分…
the rest of me–
它们真漂亮, 不是吗?
They’re beautiful, aren’t they?
什么?
What?
那些星星
The stars.
我们不只是光看星星了
We never just look anymore.
对
No.
凯, 我告诉你…
I’ll tell you, Kay…
我会怀念这些追捕的
I will miss the chase.
我会怀念这些追捕的
I will miss the chase.
不, 狄…
No, Dee…
你不会的
you won’t.
不许动!
Freeze!
我们是纽约警♥察♥, 别动!
N.Y.P.D., freeze!
全交给你了,爱德华兹
All yours, Edwards.
别动就是站住!
Freeze means stop!
怎么会?!
What the hell?
在纽约会下黑人雨
It just be raining black people in New York.
看到了吗?
Do you see this?
纽-约-警-察!
N.Y.P.D.!
这表示了我会抓你进警♥察♥局!
It means I will knock your punk-ass down!
他要来了!
He’s coming!
他来了之后, 我也会逮捕他
Yeah, and when he gets here, I’ll arrest his ass too.
你想挨打?
You trying to catch a beat down?
怎么了?
What’s up?
他在来的路上
He’s coming.
他来是因为我失败了 现在他会杀了我
He’s coming because I failed. Now he’ll kill me.
你今天得罪了不少人, 不是吗?
You pissing everybody off today, huh?
你不明白
You don’t understand.
你们的世界就快毁灭了
Your world’s going to end.
你是什么东西?
What the hell are you?
当心会掉下去, 小心
Watch that ledge. Watch it.
下来, 眼睛会被医好的, 别担心
Come down. We’ll get those eyes fixed. Don’t even worry about it.
等一下, 让我跟你谈谈
Wait a minute. Let me talk to you!
我要罢♥工♥。为了生活我拼命工作
I go out. I work my butt off to make a living.
我只希望能回到一个整洁的家
All I want is to come home to a nice clean house…
有顿丰盛的晚餐…
with a nice fat steak on the table…
…但我却得到这些。看起来像毒药
but instead I get this. Looks like poison.
别拿走!我正在吃呢,见鬼!
Don ‘t you take that away! I’m eating that, damn it!
这是毒药, 不是吗?
It is poison, isn ‘t it?
我发誓, 我一点都不会惊讶 如果…
I swear to God, I wouldn ‘t be surprised if it was…
…你像一只被打太多或打的 不够的狗一样的闪闪躲躲!
the way you skulk around like a dog been hit too much.
我没办法决定
Or ain ‘t been hit enough! I can ‘t make up my mind.
你一点用都没有, 碧翠丝
You’re useless, Beatrice.
在这唯一可以做点事的东西 就是我的卡车
The only thing that pulls its weight around here is my goddamn truck!
早料到了
Figures.
什么鬼玩意儿,艾葛?
What the heck is it, Edgar?
你滚进屋里去!
Get your big butt back in the house.
请把发射武器放在地上
Place projectile weapon on the ground.
要我丢下枪…
You can have my gun…
…除非我死了
when you pry it from my cold, dead fingers.
接受你的建议
Your proposal is acceptable.
艾葛, 到底是怎么回事?
Edgar, what on earth was that?
糖
Sugar.
我从没见过糖会弄成那样
I’ve never seen sugar do that.
把糖给我
Give me sugar.
放在水里
In water.
再加
More.