That’s good,
那很好
No, really, What field?
说真的 哪方面?
Nursing,
护理
Hey, why don’t I get you a chair, Greg?
我帮你拿个椅子吧 葛瑞格
Thank you, Thanks,
谢谢 谢谢
So, you didn’t want to go for the M,D,?
你为什么不去争取当医生?
No, I actually thought about becoming a doctor, but I decided it wasn’t for me,
我想过做医生 但是我觉得不适合我
Just as well, Boards are killer,
幸好 我不习惯那样
Actually Greg aced his MCATs,
事实上葛瑞格的医学院入学考试 考得很棒
You serious? No, I did okay,
真的? 一般而已
Oh, he did more than okay, Trust me,
不只是一般 相信我
Why did you take the test if you weren’t planning on going to med school?
如果你不想进医学院 干吗参加这个考试
Well, I wanted to keep my options open,
我想让我的选择广一点
but in the end, nursing was a better fit for me,
但是最后 还是护理比较适合我
It givesyou the freedom to work in several different areas of medicine,
这使你能够在几个不同的医学领域自♥由♥工作
Plus, I can focus 100% on patient care,
再说 我可以集中全部精力在病人护理上
as opposed to being a doctor where you have to deal with the bureaucracy,
而做医生的话你就要对付官僚主义
Wasn’t your friend Andy supposed to be here by now? Oh, my God!
你的朋友安迪不是应该到了吗? 天啊!
I thought Deb told you,Dr.Andy threw out his back,He can’t make the wedding,
我以为黛比跟你说了 安迪扭伤腰了 不能来参加婚礼
Oh, damn, Now I have to reconfi gure the whole procession,
该死 现在我不得不重新安排了
Um, Bob, why doesn’t Greg stand in for Andy, be the usher?
伯比 为什么不让葛瑞格代替安迪做伴郎?
Oh! No, Pam, no, That’ll be fine, Bob, Greg’ll be your second usher,
别 帕姆 不要 没事的 葛瑞格将是你的第二伴郎
Good, Uh, yeah, Yeah, yeah, okay, sure,
好 是啊 好吧 当然
Good, Let’s all finish up and get ready to go…
好的 我们准备出发…
because we have a preactivity briefing in about 32 minutes, 32 minutes!
因为32分钟后有一个活动 32分钟!
You know what? In that case, I’d better get upstairs…
这样的话 我最好上楼…
and pay a little visit to the shower fairy,
洗一下澡
Dina, thankyou so much for breakfast,
蒂娜 谢谢你的早餐
Hey, you okay? Why didn’t you wake me up?
你没事吧? 你为什么不叫醒我?
Because I thought you’d like to sleep late, Not when I’m a guest,
我以为你想睡得晚点 我是客人不会这样
It’s okay, Don’t worry about it, No, it’s not okay,
没事 别担心 不好
Tell that to Dr.Torquemada in there with the Grand Inquisition,
告诉托尔克马达事情的大概
Go take a shower, get dressed and come back down,
洗个澡 换上衣服然后再下来
Get dressed in what? Borrow some more of Dad’s clothes,
换什么衣服? 借一些爸爸的衣服
No, I don’t… Why not, honey? Come on,
不 我… 为什么不? 亲爱的?
I just…No, I don’t feel comfortable wearing your dad’s underwear,
我…穿着你♥爸♥的内♥裤♥不舒服
Okay, well, go wake up Denny and borrow some of his,
好把 去叫醒戴尼 借他的
You want me to go wake up your brother who I never met…
你想让我去叫醒我从没见过的你弟弟…
and ask if I could have some of his clothes?
向他借他的衣服?
Okay,all right,Where’s Denny’s room? Top ofthe stairs, turn right,
好吧 戴尼的房♥间在哪? 楼梯顶端 右转
Denny?
戴尼?
Denny?
戴尼?
Denny?
戴尼?
Hello? Hello?
有人吗?
Hey, hey! What the hell you doing in here? Hi!
你在这里搞什么鬼? 你好!
I’m Greg, Pam’s friend,
我是葛瑞格 帕姆的朋友
What? Were you just sniffing my boxers, dude?
什么? 你在偷我的短裤吗?
No, dude, no, No, no, she said I could come up here,
不是 不是 她说我可以来这里
maybe borrow some clothes from you, Do me a favor, Close the door,
借些你的衣服 帮个忙 关一下门
kay, Quick,
好的 快点
Tell anybody I wasn’t here? No, they think you’re asleep,
有告诉别人我不在这里吗? 没 他们以为你在睡觉
Yeah, so, it’s all good, You scared me,
好啊 那很好 你吓到我了
Dad keeps you guys under a pretty close watch, huh?
老爸把你们看得很严 是吗?
No, it’s not that bad, Your little Pamcake’s got it a lot worse than I do,
没那么严重 你的帕姆比我惨
Oh! You need some clothes, Yes, that would be great,
你需要些衣服 是啊 谢谢了
Glad to hook you up, All right? Cool,
很高兴见到你 酷
Like what you done with the crib,
你房♥间里的这些海报不错
Oh, L’il Kim,
吉姆
She’s phat,
她穿得真少[和肥差不多]
P-H phat,
P-H不是肥
Yeah, I think these oughta do it, All right, here you go, chief,
我想这些够了 给你 帅哥
All right! Enjoy!
好的! 希望你喜欢
Thanks a lot, Denny, No problem,
谢了 戴尼 没事
Oh, and don’t worry about the little covert op, all right?
别担心你的小秘密 好吗?
I’ll keep it on the lowdown, Down low,
我会保密的 保密
No doubt,
毫无疑问
People, people, come get your revised itineraries,
来看你们的修订路线
Larry, Linda, Debbie, Bob, honey,
拉瑞 琳达 黛比 伯比 亲爱的
Now, I’m gonna activate the alarm, It’ll go off in T minus 16 seconds,
现在我要设置警报了 16秒后开始
I don’t think I need a jacket, It’s cold out, honey,
我认为不需要夹克 外面很冷
Hold on, Here, take Denny’sjacket,
等等 穿上戴尼的夹克
Hey, Denny, I’m lending Greg your jacket, okay? Whatever,
戴尼 葛瑞格穿你的夹克 可以吗 当然
Let’s go,
走吧
Denny, how’s the tux fit?
戴尼 礼服合适吗?
Dad, uh… What’s that?
爸爸… 怎么了?
I-It’s a sculpture I found in Greg’s jacket,
我在葛瑞格的夹克里发现这个小玩艺
This isn’t a sculpture, Denny, This is a device for smoking marijuana,
这不是小玩意 而是用来抽大♥麻♥的器具
Really?
真的?
Not mine, It’s not,
不是我的
Oh, hey,Jack, How you doing?
杰克 你好吗
I like the top hat, Complements you,
我喜欢那礼帽 适合你
Can I talk to you for a minute?
我能跟你谈谈吗?
Sit down,
坐下
Did I not clearly explain the circle of trust to you, Greg?
我没有很清楚地跟你解释那个信任圈吗
Mm, yeah, I think I got it,
我想我了解
Then is there something you wanna tell me?
你有什么要和我说吗?
Mm, I-I don’t think so,
我想没有
Didn’t we have a discussion yesterday in the car about this?
我们昨天在车上不是讨论过了吗?
Oh, yes! You mean…Yes!
对 你的意思是…没错
You mean me and Pam, Yes, I would love to talk to you about that,
你是说我和帕姆 我很想和你谈谈这个
We’re not talking about Pam, We’re talking about you,
和帕姆没关系 我们在谈论你
See, if I can’t trust you, Greg, then I have no choice…
如果我不能相信你 那我就没有选择…
but to put you right back outside the circle,
只好把你放到信任圈外
And once you’re out, you’re out, There’s no coming back,
你一旦出局 就再也会不来了
Mm, well, I would definitely like to stay inside the circle,
我很想在圈里
Well, then, tell me the truth,
那么 告诉我实话
Okay,
好
jack, I don’t know what we’re talking about,
杰克 我不知道我们在谈论什么
All right, now look, Focker, I’m a patient man,
好的 佛克 我很有耐心
That’s what 1 9 months in a Vietnamese prison camp will do to you,
因为我在越南监狱待了19个月
But I will be watching you, studying your every move,
我会监视你 看着你的每一步
And if I find that you are trying to corrupt my firstborn child,
我如果发现你带坏我的大女儿
I will bring you down, baby,
我会打死你
I will bring you down to Chinatown,
把你扔到中国城去
Where are we? I thought we were going to kevin’s house,
我们在哪? 我以为我们要去凯文家
We are, sweetie, This is kevin’s new house, Wow!
没错 这里是凯文的新家 哇!
Oh, this is a crazy house, Not bad, huh, Dad?
好棒的房♥子 不错啊 是吧 爸?
Maybe he uses marijuana for medicinal purposes,People do that nowadays,
可能他用大♥麻♥作为医学用途 现在人们都这么做
Honey, this kid has been lying to us from the moment we met him,
那孩子从见到我们那刻起 就欺骗了我们
Hey, you, Get in some quality time with the boys? Hey,
和他在一起开心吗?
Uh-huh, yeah, it was fun,
是啊 很有趣
Listen, I hope this lunch isn’t too weird for you,
我希望午餐对你来说不会太奇怪
Why would “B,B,Q. at Best Man’s” be weird?
为什么午餐会让我觉得奇怪?
Oh, my God, Greg, I was sure I told you,
天啊 葛瑞格 我肯定告诉过你
kevin is Bob’s best man, This is his place,
凯文是伯比的男傧相 这里是他家
Kevin, your exfiance? Hey! Welcome, everybody,
凯文 你前男友? 欢迎大家
I don’t understand, How does he know Bob?
我不明白 他怎么会认识
Well, they…they went to lacrosse camp together,
恩 他们一起参加了曲棍球集训
and kevin was the one who introduced Bob to Debbie,
凯文还是介绍伯比和黛比认识的人
Lacrosse camp?
曲棍球集训?
I was really lucky I was able to salvage this wood…
我很幸运能够…
from an old seamen’s chapel in Nantucket,
从Nantucket的一个渔民的礼拜堂里得到这些木头
kevin, the house is amazing, This is where the light comes in,
凯文 这房♥子太棒了 光线从这里进来
Maybe you should have gotten married here,
也许你会在这里结婚
All right, the sun is out, the grill is hot and the pool is luke,
太阳出来了 烤架热了 游泳池也准备好了
If I can interest you in a swim and a little B,B,Q., just follow me,
如果你们对游泳和BBQ感兴趣 就跟着我
All right, kevo, Right on schedule,
好的 和安排一样
Bring it on, Wow, It must cost a fortune to heat this place,
来吧 把这地方弄暖和肯定很花钱
Wait till you see the rest of the house,
等你看到剩下的地方再说
You okay, sweetie? Yeah,
你还好吗 甜心? 嗯