Is that understood? Of course, yeah,
明白否? 明白 是的
Good, keep your snake in its cage for 72 hours,
很好 把你的蛇关在笼子里72小时
Okay,

Welcome to Atlantic American Airways’ Lost Luggage Department,
欢迎来到美国大西洋航♥空♥公♥司♥丢失行李申报处
At Atlantic American Airways,customer satisfaction always comes first,
在我们公♥司♥ 客户满意是我们的宗旨
We are experiencing heavy call volume,
我们接到大量的电♥话♥
Your call is very important to us, It will be answered in approximately 27 minutes,
您的电♥话♥对我们很重要 大约27分钟后回复您
Please press “1 “if you’d like to talk to a representative,
如果想接人工服务请按”1”
We are closed for the night, Please call back…
晚间停止服务 请回拨…
Sorry,
对不起
I don’t know what it is, but there’s just something about him that’s a little off,
我不知道怎么 但是他有点不对劲
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, jack, you know we’ve been through this…
杰克 你知道我们经历过…
with every boyfriend Pam has had since, what, middle school,
帕姆的每个男友 自从中学开始
I think Greg…he’s a lovely young man,
我觉得葛瑞格…是一个可爱的年轻人
And, honey, Pam thinks he might be the one,
还有 亲爱的 帕姆觉得他是合适人选
She said that? She said those exact words?
她说的? 她说过这些话?
I didn’t tape record it,Jack, but that’s the impression,
我没有录下来 但是我印象很深
What kind of a family doesn’t have time to sit down for dinner?
什么样的家庭没有时间一起坐下来吃饭?
Fugitives, Please try to enjoy the weekend, honey,
逃亡者 试着过个好周末 亲爱的
Both our daughters are in love, That’s what I’m worried about,
我们的女儿在恋爱 那正是我担心的
Oh, geez, I just realized something, What?
该死 我刚刚发现 什么?
Pam’s middle name, Martha,
帕姆的中间名 是玛莎
Oh, no,
不是吧
Pamela Martha Focker,
帕姆·玛莎·佛克
“Operation ko Samui”?
Ko Samui行动?
Looking for something, Greg?
在找什么 葛瑞格?
Jesus, Jack, you scared me,
杰克 你吓到我了
I heard a noise, so I came down to see if everything was okay,
我听到声音 所以我下来看看是不是有什么事
Everything’s fine, I just…I’m sorry, I saw a light on, and I kinda stumbled in,
没事 我只是…对不起 我看到灯亮着 就进来了
I didn’t realize… That’s okay, See anything interesting?
我没有意识到… 没事 看到什么有趣的吗?
No, not at all, I mean, I mean…
没有 什么也没有 我的意思是…
I mean, this is great, though, I love this…what you…it’s a cozy little nook,
很棒 我喜欢 这是一个舒适的密室
I noticed you were looking at that when I came in,
我注意到我进来时 你正在看那个
Yeah, It’s an antique polygraph machine,
是啊 那是一个古董测谎仪
Is that what that is? I’ve seen these before,
是吗? 我以前见过
but I never saw one actually up close,
但是没这么近看过
You know what? Why don’t you try that on?
要不来试试?
Oh, that’s okay,
不用啦
Oh, come on, We’ll have some fun, I’ll show you how it works,
来吧 来玩玩 让你看看它怎么工作的
I shouldn’t,
我 不
Why should you be afraid? You have nothing to hide, No, I know,
你怕什么? 你没什么好隐瞒的 不是 我知道
I know you know, so there shouldn’t be any problem, No, there’s no problem,
我知道你知道 那应该没问题了 没问题
So, try it on, Okay,
来 试试 好吧
I’ll help you,
我来帮你
Don’t worry, You’ll enjoy this,
别担心 你会喜欢它的
All right,
好的
Looks complicated, Now these aren’t 1 00% accurate, right?
看起来有点复杂 不能100%正确 对吗?
You’d be surprised how accurate they are,
你会很惊奇它的准确度
They can tell fairly easily if someone’s lying or not,
它能够毫不费力的判断一个人是否撒谎
Now I’m gonna askyou some questions,
现在我要问你一些问题
and all you have to do is answer “yes” or “no,”
你只要回答是或者不是
Okay, All right,
好的 好
Let’s give it a whirl,
让它转起来
Did you fly on an airplane today?
今天你坐飞机了吗?
Yes, I did, No peeking,
是 坐了 别偷看
Did we eat pot roast for dinnertonight? Yes,
今晚吃熏肉了吗 是
Was it under-cooked?
是熟透的吗?
No, it was rare,
不 是半熟的
It was a little rare for my taste,
我喜欢半熟的
But I wouldn’t… -I’m just kidding, I’m just…
但我不… -只是开玩笑 我只是…
Relax, Relax, The needles are jumping,
放松 放松 针在跳动
Have you ever watched pornographic videos?
你看过色情电影吗?
No,

I mean, well, I don’t… Yes or no?
我是说 我没… 有还是没有?
What’s the matter? You can’t sleep?
怎么回事? 睡不着?
No,I’m just going over some of my answers from the polygraph test your dad gave me,
不是 我只是在回想你♥爸♥在测谎时问的问题
Oh, no, he didn’t, Yeah, he did,
不会吧 他做了
Well, did you lie to him?
你撒谎了吗?
No! I mean… Well, he asked me if we were living together,
没有 我是说… 他问我们有没有同居
and… What’d you tell him?
还有… 你回答什么?
I…Nothing, Your mother walked in…
我…啥也没说 你妈就进来了…
and yanked the little thingies off before I had to answer,
在我回答前把机器扯掉了
Is this how you’d react if I told you he shoved bamboo shoots up my fingernails?
如果他用竹签扎我指甲 你就这反应吗?
Or does he hook all your boyfriends up to his little machine?
或者他让你的每个男朋友都做测谎?
Well, he doesn’t need a machine, He’s a human lie detector,
他不需要机器 他就是一个人体测谎仪
What? Greg, my father was never in the rare flower business,
什么? 我父亲从来没有做珍稀花卉生意
That was just his cover,
那只是他的伪装
He was in the CIA, for 34 years,
他在CIA工作34年了
How could you not tell me this?
你怎么没告诉我?
I wanted to, honey, but it was strictly…
我想说 亲爱的 但是…
on a need-to-know basis,
“须知”里是很严格的
So, what? He’s in the C,I,A,? He was a spy? He is a spy?
那么他是CIA的特工? 曾是特工? 还是特工?
No, he was more like a psychological profiler,
不 他更像是一个心理专家
They used him to interrogate suspected double agents in the company,
他们用他来审问有嫌疑的叛变特工
Oh, that’s great, Yeah,
真棒 是啊
I was scared of your dad back when I thought he was a florist,
我感到恐惧 我还以为他是种花的
It’s wonderful to know that I’ve actually got a CIA,spy-hunter on my ass,
知道在我屁♥股♥后面有一个CIA特工真是太棒了
Would you stop? You’re doing great, okay?
别这样想 你做得很好
This is a lot to take in, honey, I’m sorry,
这是不好接受 亲爱的 我很抱歉
It’s just weird, Oh, I know, but you’re doing fine,
太怪异了 我知道 但你做得很好
I promise,
我保证
Mm, no, no! WWhat’s wrong, sweetie?
不! 怎么了 甜心?
I forgot, I’m not supposed to let the snake out of my cage,
我忘了 我答应过不让我的蛇出笼的
Your what?
你的什么?
I told your dad I wouldn’t touch you for 72 hours,
我答应过你♥爸♥72小时内不动你
Okay, I’m not in junior high anymore, so… No, no, no,
我们不再是初中生了 所以… 不不不
Seriously, I want to try to respect his rules, okay?
说真的 我想遵守他的规则 好吗?
Okay, Fine,
好吧
Uh, why don’t you go ahead and get some sleep, and I’ll see you in the morning,
你干吗不去睡觉 明天见吧
Okay,

Morning, Greg, Good morning,
早上好 葛瑞格 早上好
Pam told me she let you in on a little secret of mine last night,
帕姆 说她告诉你我的一个小秘密?
Yes, she did,
是的 她说了
Well, as long as you can keep your mouth shut for the rest of your life,
只要你以后不泄密
you’re in no immediate danger,
你就不会有危险
I won’t tell,
我不会说的
I’m just being humorous,
我开玩笑啦
Huh, That was funny,
真有趣
But the fact is, Greg, with the knowledge you’ve been given,
但是事实是 葛瑞格 因为你知道的事
you are now on the inside of what I like to call…
你现在在我称之为…
“the Byrnes family circle of trust,”
“布莱恩家族的信任圈”里面
I keep nothing from you, you keep nothing from me…
你不说 我不说…
and round and round we go,
就这样
Okay, Understood,
好 明白
Okay, good, Come on, Let’s go inside and have breakfast,
好的 来吧 进去吃早餐
Jinxy, Jinxy,
金柯西 金柯西
Not at the table, honey, please,
别在桌上 亲爱的
Attaboy! Hey, hey, look who’s up!
好样的! 看看谁来了
Hi, sweetie, You must be Greg,
你好 甜心 你一定是葛瑞格
Hello, Oh, look, somebody had a visit from the hair fairy,
你好 有人刚从睡梦中来喽
Oh, yes, Nice’do, nice’do,
很高兴见到你
I’ll do the intros, Greg, this is my sister, Debbie,
我来介绍 这是我妹妹黛比
Hi, Nice to meet you, Oh, the bride to be,
你好 幸会 是新娘子
Congratulations, And her fiance, Dr.Bob,
恭喜 还有她的未婚夫 伯比医生
You can call me Bob…M,D,
你可以叫我伯比…医生
These are his parents, Linda Banks, Hi, How are you?
这是他的父母琳达·班克斯 你好
Nice to meet you, and the worldfamous plastic surgeon, Dr.Larry,
你好 还有世界闻名的整形科医生 拉瑞
Whoa, now, cut that out,
现在 都说完啦
You know, Greg’s in medicine, too, Larry,
葛瑞格也在医院 拉瑞
Oh, really? What field? Nursing,
真的吗? 哪方面的 护理

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!