Nope, wrong number,
不是 打错了
We’re all out of Collins mix, so I’m gonna make a run for the store,
我们的柯林斯酒没了 我要去店里一下
That’s funny, I thought I just bought some,
不会吧 我已经买♥♥了呀
You know how that stuff, it just goes, so I’ll be back in a jiff,
没事 我很快就回来
Well, why doesn’t Greg go with you?
干吗不让葛瑞格和你去?
Sweetie, you’ll need something in case your suitcase doesn’t show up,
亲爱的 如果你行李箱不来的话 你也要买♥♥些东西
Oh, I’m sure it’ll show up, Yeah,
肯定会来的 是啊
You don’t wanna take a chance, You don’t have a toothbrush, Go on, sweetie,
别冒险啦 你没有牙刷 去吧 甜心
Yeah, Okay, unless you want some privacy,
好吧 除非你想一个人去
Why would I need privacy?
我♥干♥吗要一个人去?
No, I didn’t think you would,
是啊 我也不认为你想这样
Okay, let’s head out,
走吧 好
Bye,
再见
Have fun, you guys, Pam, he seems wonderful,
开心点 帕姆 他看起来棒极了
He is, We have the best time together, Good,
是啊 我们在一起很愉快 很好
Now, have you two been mm, mm, mm?
你们俩又没有 嗯 嗯?
Mother! Oh, thinking about anything permanent,
妈妈! 考虑下永久的
Oh, I don’t know, I mean, we haven’t really discussed it,
我不知道 我们还没有真正讨论过
but I definitely have a feeling this is it,
但我有一个感觉 就是他
Dad seems to like him, Don’t you think?
爸爸好像喜欢他 你说呢?
Absolutely,
当然了
Big day, Saturday, Nice car,
大日子 周六 好车
Yes, This car is…
是啊 这车…
You got…What do you use? Unleaded? Regular unleaded?
你用…无铅汽油? 一般的无铅汽油?
Premium, Uh-huh,
优质的
Hey, you know,Jack, now that we have a second to talk,
杰克 我们现在有时间聊聊
I just want you to know how much Pam means to me,
我想让你知道 帕姆对我来说多重要
I know…I know that we haven’t been together that long,
我知道…我们在一起的时间不是很长
but the time that we have spent together has been really incredible,
但是我们在一起的时候实在是太美妙了
Greg, how come you don’t like cats?
葛瑞格 为什么不喜欢猫?
I don’t not like cats,
我不是不喜欢猫
I just…I just prefer dogs,
我…我只是更喜欢狗
I mean, I’m just more of a dog kind of, you know…
我只是更喜欢狗…
Come home, wagging their little tails, happy to see you kind of…
回到家 对你摇尾巴 很高兴看到你回来什么的…
You need that assurance? You prefer an emotionally shallow animal?
你更喜欢容易表露感情的狗?
I…
我…
You see, Greg, when you yell at a dog,
你想 葛瑞格 当你对狗吼叫时
his tail will go between his legs and cover his genitals, his ears will go down,
他的尾巴就垂到两腿之间 耳朵也垂下来
A dog is very easy to break, but cats make you work for their affection,
狗的情绪很容易变化 而猫不会
They don’t sell out the way dogs do,
他们不像狗那样易变
You like Peter, Paul and Mary?
你喜欢彼特 保尔和玛丽?
Yes, I do, I’m a big fan,
是啊 很喜欢
Great song, Yeah, one of my favorites,
好歌♥ 是啊 我最喜爱的歌♥之一
Who would’ve thought it wasn’t really about a dragon, huh?
谁会觉得这不是关于一条龙的呢?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
You know, the whole drug thing,
你知道 磕药的事
No, I don’t know, Why don’t you tell me?
不 我不知道 你告诉我吧
Some people think that…
有些人认为…
to “puff the magic dragon” means to…
“像魔法龙一样喷烟”意味着…
They’re really, uh…
他们实际上是…
to smoke…to smoke…
在吸…
a marijuana cigarette,
大♥麻♥
Well, Puff’s just the name of the boy’s magical dragon,
珀夫只是他们的魔法龙的名字
Right,
对
Are you a pothead, Focker? No! No,
你磕药吗 佛克? 没有! 没有
What? No, no, no, no,Jack, No, I’m…I’m not…I…
什么? 没有 杰克 不 我没有…
I pass on grass all the time,
我不吸大♥麻♥
I mean, not all the time, Yes or no, Greg?
我的意思是 不是总是 有还是没有 葛瑞格
No, Yes, No,
没有 有 没有
Hey, Greg, I’ll meet you back out front in about 12 to 15 minutes,
葛瑞格 12到15分钟后我在后面等你
Okay,
好
Hey, Hi, -How you doing? Hey,
你好 你好吗
Do you have any of those nicotine patches?
你们有烟碱片吗?
No, We have the gum,
没有 不过有口香糖
Great, You chew it,
好吧 嚼嚼好了
Thank you, Yes, okay, And what’s your most expensive bottle of champagne?
谢谢 你们最贵的香槟酒是什么?
Mumm’s, It’s on sale for 13,95,
菊花牌 13.95美元一瓶
Really? That’s it? You don’t have, like,
真的? 就这种? 你们有没有
a nice, like, 80 or $100 bottle of something?
好点的 像80或100美元一瓶的?
You can get a whole bunch of Mumm’s,
你可以买♥♥一打菊花牌呀
Focker, Hey,Jack, Ready to go?
佛克 杰克 可以走了吗?
I’ve been ready, yeah, They ran out of Collins mix,
好了 他们也没有柯林斯了
You been waiting here long? No, I was just reading up about…
你等了很久? 没有 我正在阅读…
pumps, Pumps?
泵 泵?
Yes, Breast pumps,
是啊 吸奶泵
I grew up on a farm,
我在农场长大
Get your hot buns, hot patooties,
准备好 又上菜啦
Wow, Dina, everything looks fabulous,
蒂娜 每样都那么棒
It’s such a treat for me to have a home-cooked meal like this,
用这样的菜肴款待我
Dinner at my house usually consisted of everybody in the kitchen…
在我家 正餐经常是每个人在厨房♥…
fighting over containers of Chinese food,
吃一罐罐的中国食品
You poor thing, What, there wasn’t enough food to go around?
真可怜 怎么没有足够的食品?
No, there was, Wejust never really sat down like a family like this,
不是 我们只是从没真正像一家人这样坐下来吃
Greg, would you like to say grace?
葛瑞格 你想祷告吗?
Oh, uh, well, Greg’s Jewish, Dad, You know that,
葛瑞格是犹太人 爸你知道的
You’re telling me jews don’t pray, honey? Unless you have some objection,
你是说犹太人不祷告 亲爱的? 除非你反对
No, no, no, no, I’d love to,
没事没事 我没问题
Pam, come on, it’s not like I’m a rabbi or something,
帕姆 没事 我又不是不能祷告呀
I said grace at many a dinner table,
我在餐桌上经常祷告
Okay,
好的
O dear God,
亲爱的神啊
thank You,
谢谢你
You are such a good God to us, a kind and gentle…
你是多么好的神啊 仁慈 温和…
and accommodating God,
和乐于助人
And we thank You, O sweet,
我们感谢你
sweet Lord of hosts…
伟大的神…
for the…
给与我们的…
smorgasbord…
的自助餐…
You have so aptly lain at ourtable this day…
今天你在我们的餐桌上…
and each day…by day,
每天…日复一日
Day by day by day,
日复一日又一日
O dear Lord,
亲爱的神啊
three things we pray,
我们祈祷3件事
To love Thee more dearly,
更深深的爱戴你
to see Thee more clearly,
更清楚地看到你
to follow Thee more nearly…
更紧紧的跟随你…
day by day…by day,
日复一日…又一日
Amen, Amen,
阿门 阿门
Oh, Greg, that was lovely,
葛瑞格 说的真好
Thank you, Greg, That was interesting too,
谢谢 葛瑞格 很有趣
Oh, that’s a lovely vase, That’s great,
那个花瓶很漂亮 很棒
Let me guess, Jack, Is that one ofyour secret cameras too?
让我猜猜 那也是你的秘密摄影头吗?
Greg, that’s an urn which holds the remains of Jack’s mother,
葛瑞格 那是杰克妈妈的骨灰盒
Oh, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry,
对不起 对不起
That’s all right, You didn’t know, Greg,
没事 不知者不罪 葛瑞格
That’s our Gran-gran,
她是我们的奶奶
We like to think ofher as watching over us as we eat,
我们想让她看着我们吃饭
Love you, Ma, Miss you,
爱你 妈妈 想念你
Miss you every day,
每天都想你
Oh, honey, why don’tyou read Greg your poem?
亲爱的 为什么不给葛瑞格读读你的诗?
Oh, no, he doesn’t want to hear that,
算了 他不会想听的
What? No! What-What-What poem?
什么? 不 什么诗?
You see, when Jack had to retire…
当杰克因为健康原因…
for health reasons… That’s a bunch of malarky, Honey, I’m fine,
退休时… 都是胡言乱语 我好得很
The doctor thought it would be therapeutic if he…
医生觉得如果他将情感…
sort of expressed his emotions in an artistic way,
用艺术的方式表达出来 会有助于治疗
Honey, you wrote the most beautiful poem about your mother,
亲爱的 你写了一首很美的诗 关于你母亲的
Please, we really wanna hear it,
我们真的很想听
Poem, poem, Please!
念吧 念吧 拜托
Oh, all right, It’s a work in progress,
好吧 这首诗还没完成