Well, they say geniuses pick green,
他们说天才就选绿色
But you didn’t pick it, Jack!
但你没选 杰克!
Oh, yucky, What smells of old sour milk?
真讨厌 什么闻起来像臭酸奶?
Oh, poor Greg got spit up on by a baby, He didn’t,
可怜的葛瑞格被一个婴儿吐了一身 不会吧
Yeah,he did,at the lost luggage counter,The airline lost his bag,
是啊 就在失物招领处 航♥空♥公♥司♥丢了他的行李箱
They didn’t!
不会吧
Yeah, Yeah, they did,
是的 他们丢了
What about you, honey? Oh, no, no, no, I carried on,
你的呢 亲爱的? 没事 我带着
That’s my girl,
真是我的好女孩
It’ll turn up, I’m sure, And anyway, Greg, meanwhile, anything you need, just ask,
我保证会找到你行李的 如果你需要什么尽管说
That’s right,Mi casa es su casa, Thanks, Jack, you too.
是啊 把这当自己家好了 谢谢 杰克 你也是
This is so nice, We like it,
真漂亮 我们很喜欢
Beautiful,
真美
Oh, now, Greg, you have a very unique last name,
葛瑞格 你的姓很独特
Um, we were curious, how do you pronounce it?
我们很好奇 你怎么读它
Oh, just like it’s spelled, F-O-C-k-E-R,
怎么拼就怎么读 F-O-C-K-E-R
Focker, Hmm, Focker, Hmm,
佛克 佛克
Oh, I’ll get it, honey, Oh, thanks, Mom,
我来拿 亲爱的 谢谢 妈妈
Oh, there he is, There’s our little guy, Jinxy, come here, boy,
你来啦 我们的小朋友 金柯西 过来
Come here, baby, Come to Daddy, Jinxy, Come on, Come on,Jinxy,
过来 宝贝 来爸爸这里 金柯西
Come here, Come to Daddy!
过来 来爸爸这里
Come on, Taught him that in one week,
过来 我教了他一个星期
This is Pam’s cat, Jinxy, Jinxy, say hello to Greg,
这是帕姆的猫 金柯西 跟葛瑞格打个招呼
Hi, Jinx, Wave to Greg, Hello, Jinx,
金柯西 跟葛瑞格挥个手 你好 金柯西
Attaboy, That took me another week,
好孩子 那动作我又教了一个星期
Oh, my gosh, Pam, I didn’t know you had a cat,
帕姆 我不知道你养猫
Yeah, I left him here when I moved to Chicago,
是啊 我搬去芝加哥时 把它留在这
Your daddy’s found his new best friend,
你♥爸♥爸和它成为好朋友了
You won’t believe it, He even taught him to use the potty,
你不会相信 你♥爸♥甚至教它用尿壶
He did? Dad, that’s kinda weird, isn’t it? What’s so weird about it?
真的吗? 好奇怪哦 这有什么奇怪的
Now we don’t have to smell kitty litter all the time, That’s right,
现在我们不必整天闻到猫尿味了 是啊
That’s incredible, How did you teach the cat to use the toilet?
难以置信 你怎么教猫用厕所的?
Oh, that was easy, Greg, I just designed a litter box to put inside the toilet,
很简单 我只是设计了一个便盒放在厕所里
and then once he got used to it, I took it away,
当猫习惯了以后 我把便盒拿走
Yeah, makes sense, But I don’t think he likes it,
嗯 有道理 但我不认为它喜欢
I mean, every chance he gets, he tries to dig, squat and bury,
我的意思是 它一有机会就会挖洞 蹲着 然后掩埋
I had to move all my potted plants off the floor,
我要把我所有的盆景从地上搬走
Plus, you got another guy around the house to leave the seat up,
你们家又多了一个可以离开椅子的家伙
He can’t lift the seat, Greg,
它无法举起(和离开同音)椅子 葛瑞格
He lacks the strength and the opposable thumbs, Yeah,
它没有力气 也没有大拇指
Ah, right, Opposable…I didn’t think about that,
对啊…我没想到
jinx’s strictly a house cat,can’t let him outside cause he lacks outdoor survival skills,
金柯西是家猫 缺乏户外生存技能 不能出门
Okay, One of those things, isn’t it, sweetheart?
好吧 亲爱的 你说是吗
I don’t think Greg will be playing with Jinxy too much, He hates cats,
我想葛瑞格不会和猫玩很久 他讨厌猫
Pam, I don’t hate cats,
帕姆 我不讨厌猫
I don’t…I don’t hate cats, I just happen to be more of a dog lover,
我不…不讨厌猫 我只是更喜欢狗
Yeah, yeah, I am too,
是啊 我也是
Well, that’s okay if you hate cats, Greg, No!
如果你讨厌猫也没什么 葛瑞格 不!
I don’t, I don’t hate cats at all, That’s okay,
我一点也不讨厌猫 没事啦
just be honest about it, There’s some things I hate,
老实说 我也有讨厌的事情
I…I’m being honest, Really? Like what?
我…说的是实话 真的吗? 举个例子
Honey, why don’t we let the kids freshen up, huh?
亲爱的 让孩子们去梳洗一下吧?
Greg, you come with me, We’ll get you something to wear from Jack’s closet, okay?
葛瑞格 我拿些杰克的衣服给你穿
Okay, Oh, honey, honey, honey, honey,
好了 亲爱的
Yeah? I’m so happy you’re home, sweetheart,
干吗? 我真高兴你回家了 甜心
Me too, Dad,
我也是 老爸
Hey, listen, be nice to this one, okay? I kinda like him,
对他好点 好吗? 我喜欢他
Okay, I’ll try, Thank you,
我会尽力的 谢谢
Shirt fit okay, Greg? Oh, fantastic, Thanks, Jack,
衬衫合适吗 葛瑞格? 非常好 谢谢
Good, Tom Collins coming up,
很好 汤姆·柯林斯酒马上好了
You know,I wish you hadn’t told your parents I hate cats, But you do hate cats,
真希望你没说我讨厌猫 但你是讨厌猫
Yeah, but you didn’t have to tell them right when we met,
是啊 但是没必要第一次见面就说
I know, I’m sorry, It just kinda slipped out,
我知道 对不起 我一不小心就说出来了
Get your red-hot papooses, My goodness, what is that?
吃东西喽 天啊 那是什么?
Oh, that’s just a little something from me, Go ahead, Open it up,
这只是我的一点小心意 打开看看
Oh, Look, honey, Greg brought us a present,
亲爱的 葛瑞格带给我们的礼物
Oh, isn’t that nice?
不错吧
Oh! Oh, look at this,
看啊
It’s a flower pot with the dirt in it,
是一个花盆 里面还有土
Hmm, Actually, the real gift is what’s planted in the soil,
恩 事实上 礼物是种在土里的东西
The bulb of a Jerusalem tulip,
耶路撒冷郁金香
Which I was told is one of the rarest and most beautiful flowers in existence,
他们说这是最罕见最漂亮的花
Oh, right, right, the Jerusalem…
是啊 耶路撒冷…
From the “Jerusales tulipesias” genus, Yes, yes,
属于”耶路撒冷郁金香”类 没错
Anyway…
总之…
the guy said with regular watering, it should bloom in about six months, so…
他们说有规律的浇水 它会在6个月内开花…
Oh, we’ll look forward to that, Greg,
我们会等着的 葛瑞格
So, uh, Greg, how’s your job?
葛瑞格 你工作怎么样?
Um, good, Pam, Thanks for asking,
帕姆 谢谢你的问题
I, uh, I recently got transferred to triage,
我最近被调到医疗部
Oh, is that better than a nurse?
比护士好吗?
No, Mom, triage is a unit of the E.R,
不是的 妈妈 医疗部是ER的一个单位
It’s where all the top nurses work…
是最好的护士工作的地方…
No, they do,
是这样的
Not many men in your profession, though, are there, Greg?
很少有男人干♥你♥这行的 是吗 葛瑞格
No, Jack, not traditionally, Mm-hmm,
是啊 杰克 从传统意义上说是这样
Pam, honey, did you know that your father started his own business?
帕姆 知道老爸又开始做自己的生意了吗
Really? Dad, that’s great, Oh, wow!
真的吗? 老爸太棒了
Yes, I thought with my knowledge and experience,
是啊 我想凭着我的知识和经验
why should I allow retirement to stop me?
我怎么能退休了就不干了呢?
I really admire that, Yeah,
我很敬佩 是啊
So what is it? What’s the new venture?
是什么? 你在做什么?
Let me ask you a question, Greg,
我来问你一个问题 葛瑞格
Let’s just say you have kids…
假设你有孩子…
and you wanna get out of the house, spend a night on the town,
而你想离开房♥子 到镇上去过一晚
So, you hire a baby-sitter, someone you think you can trust,
所以你雇了一个 你认为可以信任的保姆
References, work experience, it all checks out fine,
工作经验什么的都很好
But then how do you really know for certain…
但你如何能确定…
that your loved ones are safe with this stranger?
你爱的人和这个陌生人待在一起是安全的?
I mean, can you ever really trust another human being, Greg?
我是说 你能够真正相信别人吗?
Sure, I think so,
当然 我想可以
No, the answer is you cannot,
不 你不行
Let me show you something,
你看着
Take a look at this, Greg,
看看这个 葛瑞格
What’s this look like to you? Um…
你觉得这是什么? 嗯…
This looks like a teddy bear,
是一个泰迪熊
Smile, you’re on “Nanny Camera,” Ah!
笑一笑 你正在南妮的镜头里
Oh! Oh, yeah, yeah! I’ve seen these things advertised on TV,
对啊 我在电视上看过广♥告♥
Oh, no, not like this, you haven’t, Take a look,
不 不是这样 看看
Oh, my gosh, Hi! Oh!
天啊 你好!
Where’s the other camera? Right here in this decorative artifact,
其他的摄像头在哪? 就在装饰物里面
Wow, that’s great, Our cameras are motionactivated,
真棒 这个摄像头是动态捕捉的
so they begin taping as soon as they sense any movement,
当它们感知到任何运动时 就开始录象
We can hide’em in anything, We hide’em in mirrors, lamps, televisions, you name it,
我们把它藏在任何地方 镜子 台灯 电视等
So no matter where you go,
所以不管你到哪
we’ll be watching you,
我们都在看着你
So,Jack, couldn’t this maybe be construed as illegal? You know, invasion of privacy?
杰克 这会不会违法? 侵犯隐私?
Trust me, Greg, when you start having little Fockers running around,
相信我 葛瑞格 当你有了小佛克的时候
you’ll understand the need for this level of protection,
你就会了解这样的保护是必要的
Impressive, isn’t it?
不错吧
Qite, Mm,
挺不错
Oh, I’ll get that, I’ll get it, I’ll get it,
我来接 我来接 我来接
Honey, I’ll get it,
亲爱的 我来接
Okay,
好吧
Any problem with the documents?
文件有问题吗?
Okay, I’ll meet you at the Oyster Bay Drugstore in about 20 minutes,
好吧 20分钟后在牡蛎湾杂药铺见你
Now you gotta be more careful when you call here,
你打到这里 要多加小心
If anybody else answers, just use a Southern accent…
如果是别人接的 就用南方口音…
and ask for the vegetarian special, okay?
就说你是素食专刊的 好吗?
Oh, that wasn’t the airline, was it?
不是航♥空♥公♥司♥吧 对吗?