Pam?
帕姆?
Will you marry me? Yes,
嫁给我 好吗? 好
Yes,
太好了
Yes,
太好了
Attaboy, Greg!
好样的 葛瑞格!
That “circle of trust” thing? That’s mine,
那个”信任圈”是我的
Well, looks like we got another wedding to plan,
看来我们还有另外一个婚礼要办
Yep, Just gotta do one more thing, What’s that?
还有一件事要做 什么?
Meet his parents,
见他的父母
jack… Honey, relax, I’m sure they’re wonderful, fascinating people,
杰克… 放松 我肯定他们是很好的人
Good night, Jack,
晚安 杰克
I mean, they’d have to be, right, to name their son Gaylord Focker,
他们没必要给他们的儿子取名叫盖罗德·佛克
Do you, Debra Byrnes, take Robert Banks…
你 黛比·布莱恩 愿意让罗伯特…
to be your lawfully wedded husband?
成为你的法定丈夫吗?
Yes, I mean, I do,
是的 我愿意
I now pronounce you man and wife,
我现在宣布你们成为夫妻
Let’s just see if you really can flush the toilet, Jinxy,
让我们看看你是不是真的能冲马桶 金柯西
I knew it,
我就知道
Oh! Shit!
该死
I knew it, Damn it!
我就知道 该死
That’s my future son-in-law, What do you think?
那是我将来的女婿 你怎么想?
Hello,Jack,
你好 杰克
Oh, look at that, Nice Jack, Hi,
看看 你好
What’s that,Jack? What?
这是什么 杰克? 什么?
You’re a big, bad C,I,A, man, huh?
你是一个CIA间谍
Did they teach you that in the C,I,A,? They teach you that?
他们在CIA有教你这个吗? 有吗?
Oh, yeah, What’s that,Jack?
这是什么 杰克?
What? you thought Puff was just the name of the boy’s magical dragon? Uh-huh,
什么? 你认为帕夫只是那条龙的名字?
Not too quick on the uptake, huh,Jack?
不要太早认为 杰克
Why don’tyou ask Denny who’s puffin’the magic dragon? Not onto that one, huh?
为什么不问问丹尼? 谁才是嗑药的那个?
Surprising for a big C,I,A, pulse detector,
惊人的CIA 脉搏检察员
Ooh, Hey, hey, check my pulse on this question, Jack,
问这个问题是检查一下我的脉搏 杰克
Do I think you’re a psycho? Yes,
我认为你是心理学家? 是的
What? Oh, you like my little gift?
什么? 你喜欢我的小礼物?
What? The Jerusalem what?
什么? 耶路撒冷什么?
What? I can’t hear you, jerusalem toodle-oo-poosey, poosley-loo?
什么? 我听不到 耶路撒冷个屁啊…
What? What? Oh, you don’t now shit about flowers,
什么? 什么? 你对花卉一点都不懂
What’s that? You want me to what?
什么? 你想我怎样?
You have another question? Sure, I got one question for you,
你还有问题? 对 我有个问题问你
It’s can you deal with that?
你打得过我吗?