We’ll call your row momentarily,
轮到你这排我会马上叫你
Step aside, sir,
退后 先生
Thankyou for waiting, We’d like to continue boarding the aircraft now,
谢谢你的等待 我们现在继续登机
We’re now boarding all rows, please, All remaining rows,
现在剩下的几排登机
Mm, hello,
你好
Mm-hmm, Enjoy your flight,
旅途愉快
Excuse me,
不好意思
Okay, where’s the fire, huh?
好了 怎么了?
Will you hand me that pillow overthere?
你能把那边的枕头递给我吗?
I’m sorry, sir, You’re gonna have to check that, I got it,
对不起 先生 你必须托运 没事
No, I’m sorry, That bag won’t fit, No, I’m not…
对不起 这包装不下 -不 我…
I’m not checking my bag,okay? There’s no need to raise your voice,sir,
我不托运 好吗? 没必要提高你的声音 先生
I’m not raising my voice, This would be raising my voice to you, okay?
我没提高我的声音 这样才是提高我的声音
I don’t want to check my bag,By the way, your airline,you suck at checking bags,
我不想托运 你们的航♥空♥公♥司♥ 最该死的就是托运
Because I already did that once, and you lost it,
因为我已经托过一次 而你们丢了我的包
and then I had everything screwed up very badly for me,
然后我每件事都不顺
Okay? I can assure you that your bag…
懂吗? 我可以保证你的行李…
will be placed safely below deck with the other luggage,
会在下面的货舱和其它行李安全的放在一起
yeah? How do you know my bag will be safe below with the other luggage?
真的? 你怎么知道我的行李和其它行李在下面会很安全?
Are you physically gonna take my bag beneath the plane?
你会自己把我的包拿到飞机下面吗?
Areyou gonna go with the guys with the earmuffs and put it in there?
你会和那些带着耳罩的人一起去把包放到那里吗
No, No? Okay, Then shut your pie hole…
不 不? 好 那就闭上你的嘴…
and listen to me when I say that I am finished…
听我说 关于托运的谈话…
with the checking-of-the-bags conversation!
结束了!
Sir,we have a policy on this airline that if a bag is this large,we…
先生 我们有规定 如果带到飞机上的行李太大 我们…
Get your grubby little paws off of my bag, okay?
把你肮脏的爪子从我的包上移开 好吗?
It’s not like I have a bomb in here, It’s not like I want to blow up the plane,
里面又不是有炸♥弹♥ 我不想炸掉这飞机
Sir! I wanna stow my bag according to your safety regulations,
先生! 我想按照你们的规则放好我的行李
Sir, sir… If you would take a second…
先生… 如果你有时间…
and take the little sticks out of your head and clean out your ears,
把你脑子里的棍子从耳朵里拿出来
maybe you would see that I’m a person who has feelings,
也许你可以看到我是一个有感情的人
and all I have to do is do what I wanna do!
我必须做的就是我想做的!
All I wanna do is hold onto my bag and not listen to you!
我想做的就是抱着我的包 不听你废话!
The only way that I would ever let go of my bag would be if you came over here now…
拿走我的包的唯一方法 就是你过来这里…
and tried to pry it from my dead, lifeless fingers,
从我的手指里撬开
Okay? Ifyou can get it from my kung fu grip, then you can have it,
好吗? 如果你能从我手中抢过去 它就是你的
Okay? Otherwise, step off, bitch,
好吗? 如果不是这样 后退 婊♥子♥
Get off ofme! Get off ofme!
放开我! 放开我!
You got him? Yeah, Ow!
抓住他了?
Hey, Hey! You can’t leave your vehicle unattended, Tow it,
你不能把你的车留在这里 拖走吧
I’ve got a plane full of people saying you threatened that stewardess,
全飞机的人都说你在恐吓空姐
I was not threatening her, I was trying to get my bag into the overhead storage thing,
我没有威胁她 我试着把我的行李放到顶上
You were acting like a maniac, and you threatened her with a bomb!
你像一个疯子 你用炸♥弹♥恐吓她!
I said I didn’t have a bomb! You said “bomb,”
我说我没有炸♥弹♥! 你说”炸♥弹♥”
I said, “It’s not like I have a bomb,” You said “bomb” on an airplane,
我说 “我又不是有炸♥弹♥” 你在飞机上说”炸♥弹♥”
What’s wrong with saying “bomb” on an airplane? You can’t say “bomb,”
在飞机上说”炸♥弹♥”怎么了 你不能说”炸♥弹♥”
Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb! You gonna arrest me?
炸♥弹♥炸♥弹♥炸♥弹♥炸♥弹♥ 你要逮捕我吗?
You assaulted an airline employee… What if I was a bombardier?
你攻击一个空姐… 我携带炸♥弹♥又怎样?
I got enough to put you away for a few years! Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb!
我可以把你关上几年! 炸♥弹♥炸♥弹♥炸♥弹♥炸♥弹♥
I got enough to put you away for a few years! Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb!
我可以把你关上几年! 炸♥弹♥炸♥弹♥炸♥弹♥炸♥弹♥
Norm, Take five, We got a specialist here,
诺姆 休息一下 这里有专家
Bye, Norm,
再见 诺姆
Oh, shit, How’d you get here?
该死 你怎么来这里?
I’m everywhere, Focker,
我无处不在 佛克
I didn’t do anything,Jack,
我什么也没做 杰克
Yeah, I know, Well, then tell these guys that I’m not a terrorist,
我知道 那就告诉那些人我不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Listen, Focker, I’m not gonna tell anybody anything until you answer some questions,
佛克 在你回答一些问题前我不会跟任何人说
Unless you want to spend the next couple of years of your life in prison,
除非你想花上几年待在监狱里
you better goddamn well tell me the truth,
你最好告诉我实情
No more lies, You understand? No more lies,
不再撒谎 知道吗? 不撒谎
Did you do this? just answer the questions,
这是你做的? 回答问题
Did you have me taken off of that airplane? just answer the question,
是你把我弄下飞机的? 回答问题
Put your hands over there, That’s it,
把你的手放在这里 就是这样
You’re sick, you know that?
你有病 你知道吗?
Is your name Gaylord Focker? Yes or no?
你的名字是盖罗德·佛克? 是或者不是
Yes, Are you a male nurse?
是 你是男护士?
Yes, Are you a pothead?
是 你磕药吗?
No, Have you ever smoked pot?
不 吸过大♥麻♥吗?
Yes,
有
Did you spray-paint the tail of a cat to pass him off as Mr, Jinx?
你有在一只猫尾巴上喷漆把它伪装成金柯西?
Yes,
是
Did you do that because you desperately were seeking my approval?
你这样做 是因为很想得到我的认可吗?
Yes, Because you love my daughter Pam?
是的 因为你爱我的女儿帕姆?
Yes, Do you wanna marry her?
是的 你想娶她吗?
Do you want to marry her?
你想娶她吗?
I did, until I met you,
在遇到你之前 我想
What does that mean?
什么意思?
I love your daughter,Jack, I love her more than anything,
我爱你女儿 杰克 我比谁都爱她
But frankly, sir, I’m a little terrified of being your son-in-law,
但老实说 先生 我有点害怕成为你的女婿
This whole weekend has given me a lot of doubts…
这个周末让我很疑惑…
about whether or not I could even survive in your family,
关于我能否在你们的家庭生存
I think you’ve got some serious issues,
我想你有一些严重的问题
If I lighten up, would you consider marrying my daughter?
如果我听你的 你会娶我的女儿吗?
Would you lighten up a lot?
你都听吗?
Yeah, Yes or no?
会 会还是不会?
Yes, Would you let me and Pam…
会 你能不能让我和帕姆…
Iive our lives and not interfere all the time?
过自己的生活 不被♥干♥涉?
I promise not interfere in your lives all the time,
我保证不一直干涉你们的生活
Will you stop making fun of me for being a nurse?
你能不再取笑我是个护士吗?
Could you at least try, maybe, to consider another profession?
你能不能至少 尝试考虑一下其他职业?
Jack, yes or no? Ever?
杰克 行还是不行? 一点也不行?
No! Okay, yes,
不! 好吧 我答应
Would you let me and Pam sleep in the same room?
能不能让我和帕姆住在一间房♥里?
Don’t push it, Focker,
别急 佛克
You’re in a real mess,
你现在可是一团糟
Ifyou married my daughter, would you support her…
如果你娶我的女儿 你会…
in the way that she deserves to be supported?
在她需要时支持她吗?
Yes, Would you be honest and faithful to her?
会 你会对她诚实 忠诚吗?
Yes,
会
Will you devote yourself entirely to her for the rest of your life?
你能把你的余生都奉献给她吗?
Of course,
当然
Gaylord Focker,
盖罗德·佛克
will you be my son-in-law?
你会成为我的女婿吗?
Greg?
葛瑞格?
I thought you were going back to Chicago?
我以为你回芝加哥了
Yeah, well, we had a little plane trouble,
我遇到一点麻烦
Plus, your dad caught up with me at the airport,
另外 你♥爸♥在机场遇到我
No, Don’t worry,
别担心
It’s okay, We worked out a lot of our issues,
我们解决了很多问题
You and my dad worked out a lot ofyour issues? Mmhmm,
你和我爸解决了很多问题? 嗯
Yeah, First he gave me his little human lie detector thing, but I passed,
是啊 他又给我进行人体测谎 我通过了
Good,
好
Yeah, and…
然后…
then he proposed,
他求婚了
Are you feeling all right?
你觉得还好吧?
Listen, This weekend was a nightmare,
听着 这个周末是个恶梦
I had this whole elaborate plan, and then…
我精心计划过 但是…
somewhere between giving your sister a black eye…
给你妹妹带来黑眼圈…
and setting the house on fire, it kind of went off track,
还有让房♥子着火 这些都是意外
I just…I love you, I love you so much,
我只是…我爱你 我那么爱你
I think he’s about to do it, Jack,
我想他要做了
Come on, honey, Give’em some privacy,
过来 亲爱的 给他们一点隐私
and I think if we can get through…
我想如果我们能够渡过…
what we got through in the last 48 hours, we could get through anything,
我们已经度过的那48小时 我们就可以渡过任何难关
I think so too,
我也这么想
And, Greg, I don’t… Wait, Hang on a second,
葛瑞格 我不… 等一下
Mr,Jinx? Mew, mew, mew, mew,
金柯西? 喵喵 喵喵
Mew, mew, mew, mew,
喵喵 喵喵
That’s a ring,
是一个戒指
I like to think of it as a little circle of trust,
我想把它当作一个信任圈