退后!退后!
SHEEHAN: Fall in! Fall in!
(chattering)
你们女人们! 退后!
You ladies, fall in!
天啊,哦,天啊!
Ida: Come on, Alma!
水!水开大!
-Get the water! -Turn on that water!
这里!
We got it goin’ at last!
(clamoring continues)
-MAN: Come on down and help the brigade! -(McCabe groans)
丢桶下去
MAN: Throw those buckets down here!
退后!
SHEEHAN: Fall in!
-(women, men shouting) -Fall in!
(dog whining)
(grunts)
(panting)
再来些空桶!
WOMAN: More empty buckets!
快!行动起来! 我们现在需要空桶!
-Come on. Let’s move! -We need a man down here!
你们女人们站前面,把桶传下去!
You women get started handing the buckets down now!
往下传! 空桶!
Goin’ down.
然后把装满了的桶传回来!
Then bring the full bucket forward.
(clamoring continues, faint)
(hoofbeats)
赶紧!
Come on!
(panting, wheezing)
(shouting continues, faint)
(wheezing cough)
(all shouting, cheering)
那边!我们成了!
-Over there! -You got it!
(grunts)
(laughing, whooping)
(cheering)
(dog barking)
(whooping, chattering)
(wind howling)
(grunts)
(chattering in Chinese)
♪♪ (flute)
(chattering continues)
♪ 旅行的女子,驻足一会 ♪
♪ Traveling lady, stay a while ♪
♪ 直到黑夜结束 ♪
♪ Until the night is over ♪
♪ 我只是你旅途中的一站 ♪
♪ I’m just a station on your way ♪
♪ 我知道我不是你的爱人 ♪
♪ I know I’m not your lover ♪
♪ 我跟一个雪小孩住 ♪
♪ Well, I lived with a child of snow ♪
♪ 当我是个士兵时 ♪
♪ When I was a soldier ♪
♪ 我为她对抗每一个男人 ♪
♪ And I fought every man for her ♪
♪ 直到黑夜变冷 ♪
♪ Until the nights grew colder ♪
♪ 她以前发型像你 ♪
♪ She used to wear her hair like you ♪
♪ 除了睡着时 ♪
♪ Except when she was sleeping ♪
♪ 她在金烟织布机上 ♪
♪ And then she’d weave it on a loom ♪
♪ 编织呼吸 ♪
♪ Of smoke and gold and breathing ♪
♪ 你为什么这么安静 ♪
♪ And why are you so quiet now ♪
♪ 站在门边? ♪
♪ Standing there in the doorway? ♪
♪ 你来这条公路前很久 ♪
♪ You chose your journey long before ♪
♪ 就选好了你的旅途 ♪
♪ You came upon this highway ♪
♪ 旅行的女子 ♪ ♪ 驻足一会 ♪
♪ Traveling lady, stay a while ♪
♪ 直到黑夜结束 ♪
♪ Until the night is over ♪
♪ 我只是你旅途中的一站 ♪
♪ I’m just a station on your way ♪
♪ 我知道我不是你的爱人 ♪
♪ I know I’m not your lover ♪♪