and, uh – and, uh, see what he’s made out of.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我在说关于打击这些托拉斯和垄断组织的公♥司♥
I’m talking about busting up these trusts and monopolies.
这就是我在说的事
That’s what I’m talking about.
得有人挺身而出,保护小生意人别被大企业并吞……
Somebody’s got to protect the small businessman from these big companies,
我就是那位挺身而出的人
and I’m gonna be the man.
康斯坦丝,别因为我们没谈过……
Constance, just ’cause we ain’t never talked about it
就意味着我没有……呃……某种原则
don’t mean I ain’t got, uh, certain principles.
我知道对你而言也许没意义…… 但我在这里还有名望
I know it don’t mean nothing to you, but I got a reputation in this town.
这些人…… 长老会教堂对你有意义吗?
-These people – -What’s Presbyterian Church to you?
你只是要卖♥♥掉而已!
You’re just gonna sell out!
只是要卖♥♥掉,去个比较文明的地方而已
Just sell out and go someplace where people are civilized.
他们会来找你的,麦凯比……
They’ll get you, McCabe. They’ll get you.
他们会来找你…… 他们会对你下毒手
And they’ll do something awful to you.
(sniffling)
小女人,不会发生在我身上
Now, now, little lady, ain’t nothing gonna happen to me.
别叫我“小女人”
Don’t you give me any of that “little lady” shit!
我才不在乎你 只要给我我的一千五百元 我要达成交易……
I don’t care about you! Just give me my $1,500! I wanna make a deal.
如果你不跟他们达成交易,我去跟他们达成交易!
If you’re not gonna make a deal with them, then I’ll make a deal with them!
吃你的饭吧
Make a deal?
你做不成交易
You can’t make no deal.
– 再见 – 再见,亲爱的,我会想你的
Bye, honey.
是的,我也会想你的
-I’m gonna miss you. -Yeah. I’m gonna miss you too.
要乖 照顾好你自己 我会的,再见
-Have a nice trip. Be a good boy. -Don’t worry. I will.
替我跟米勒女士说再见
Bye. Say bye to Mrs. Miller for me.
– 好的,再见 – 她很棒
Okay, good-bye.
照顾好你自己
Look after yourself.
小心
-(dog whining) -Be careful.
好的
Oh, yeah.
记得回来
BIRDIE: Come back.
再见,牛仔,记得要回来 我会的
-IDA: Bye, cowboy. Come back! -I will.
是矮子,进来吧
There’s Shorty! Come on.
再见,牛仔!
-Bye, cowboy. -(dog whining)
我不是想打中它
I wasn’t trying to hit it.
诀窍不是要打中它,而是要让它浮着
The trick is not to hit it, but to make it float.
(dogs barking in distance)
等等,小子 什么?
-Hey, hold it, sonny. -What?
暂停一下你的射击练习…… 我不想被枪打中
Hold up on your target practice a minute. I don’t wanna get shot.
那你就下桥,你这流浪汉
Well, then get off the bridge, you saddle tramp.
我要买♥♥些袜子 前面还有好长一条路要走
I want to buy some socks. I’ve got a long ride ahead of me.
你穿的袜子有什么问题?
What’s wrong with the socks you got on?
我在那边的妓院里不小心穿破了
I wore ’em out running around half naked in that whorehouse over there.
那个地方真棒,你去过吗?
That’s really quite a place. You been there yet?
脱下你的靴子,让我看看
Take off your boots and show me.
你开我玩笑
(chuckles) You’re joshing me.
我说脱下你的靴子让我看,你这混小子
I said take off your boots and show me, you egg sucker.
我不会脱的
I ain’t gonna do that.
你干嘛带枪?
What are you wearing that gun for?
不干嘛,只是带着
Nothing. I just wear it. Can’t hit nothing with it.
我用枪打不中任何东西 那没道理啊。这是什么枪?
Well, that don’t make no sense. What kind of a gun is it?
科尔特左轮自动手♥枪♥
-A Colt. -Them’s good guns.
那是好枪,我也有一把。它一定是有问题
That’s what I got.
不,是我,我的枪法不好
-There must be something wrong with it. -No, it’s me. I just can’t shoot good.
让我看看
Well, let me see it.
来,也许我会修
Come on. Maybe I can fix it for you.
好
(chuckles) Okay.
(door closes)
康斯坦丝
Constance?
你是我见过最美的女人……
You’re the best-Iooking woman I ever saw.
我努力做的只是想让你绽放笑容
And I ain’t never tried to do nothin’ but put a smile on your face.
我不怎么擅长道歉
I ain’t no good at saying I’m sorry.
I, uh –
我……我不知道怎么回事
I don’t know what it is.
我想我从没有与人感觉这么亲近过
I guess I ain’t never been this close to nobody before.
嘿
-Hey. -(patting bed)
你为什么不进被窝里来呢?
Why don’t you get under the covers, huh?
啊? 康斯坦丝……
-Hey, Constance. -Yeah, yeah.
好,好,你不需要说什么
You don’t need to say nothin’.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
上来吧
Come on.
♪ 我跟雪的小孩一起住 ♪
♪ Well, I lived with a child of snow ♪
♪ 当我是个士兵时 ♪
♪ When I was a soldier ♪
♪ 我为她对抗每个男人 ♪
♪ And I fought every man for her ♪
♪ 直到夜晚变冷 ♪
♪ Until the nights grew colder ♪
♪ 她像你一样留着这种头发 ♪
♪ She used to wear her hair like you ♪
♪ 除了她睡觉时 ♪
♪ Except when she was sleeping ♪
♪ 她在金烟中 ♪
♪ And then she’d weave it on a loom ♪
♪ 编织呼吸 ♪
♪ Of smoke and gold and breathing ♪
♪ 你现在为什么这么安静 ♪
♪ And why are you so quiet now ♪
♪ 站在门边? ♪
♪ Standing there in the doorway? ♪
♪ 你来这条公路前很久 ♪
♪ You chose your journey long before ♪
♪ 就选择了你遥远的旅途 ♪
♪ You came upon this highway ♪
♪ 旅行的女孩 ♪ ♪ 停留一会 ♪
♪ Traveling lady, stay a while ♪
♪ 直到黑夜结束 ♪
♪ Until the night is over ♪
♪ 我只是你旅途中的一站 ♪
♪ I’m just a station on your way ♪
♪ 我知道我不是你的爱人 ♪
♪ I know I’m not your lover ♪
(sighs)
(rooster crows)
(door closes)
(dog barking)
(rooster crowing)
(horse whinnies)
(door creaking)
呃……那是我的猎枪
Uh, that there is my shotgun.
呃……呃……呃…… 可以给我吗?
Uh, uh, could I have it, please?
这是上帝的房♥子
This is a house of God.
我现在要走了
Uh – Well, I’m going right now.
好,我……呃……现在就要我的枪
I’ve got to have my gun.
外面……外面那些人要杀我
Them men out there are trying to kill me.
出去!
Get out.
(rooster crowing)
(pig squealing)
(gulping, sighs)
(footsteps on stairs)
(boat whistle blows in distance)
(whistle blowing, faint)
(whistle blowing continues, faint)
(hammer cocks)
啊!
Aaah!
失火了!失火了!
MAN: Fire! Fire!
失火了!教堂失火了!
Fire!
失火了!
The church is on fire!
失火了!
Fire!
教堂!教堂失火了!
The church – The church is on fire!
西翰!失火了!
Sheehan! Fire!
失火了!失火了!
Fire! Fire!
教堂着火了!
-The church is burning! The church! -(dog barking)
教堂! 失火了! 失火了!
Fire!
他到底怎么回事?
-What the hell is he going on about? -The church –
安迪!怎么回事?
-Brendan! What is it? What? -(shouts)
到底怎么回事,帕特?
-What the hell is going on, Pat? -The church is burning!
教堂着火了!
Jesus Christ! The church is on fire!
(men shouting)
你还在干嘛?
What the hell are you doing?
你们!进去穿好衣服!
You! Get in there and get dressed!
(panting)
(people clamoring, faint)
(groans)
安迪!把机器搬下来!
Andy, get that damn machine down there!
你们俩开始打碎冰块!
Some of you fellows start breaking the ice off there.
(loud clanging)
(whistle blowing)
(whistle continues blowing)
有人在那下面吗?
SHEEHAN: Anybody under there?
看着点,矮子!别挡道!
-Move out of the way! -Move out of there!
让开道!
Out of the way!
(groans)
(men shouting)
(all shouting)
好了,快点!移下去!
-Get those buckets out there! -I’m going! I’m going!
快点!快点,马上!
-(whistle continues blowing) -Come on! Come on now!
好,小心你的头,帕特!
Okay. Watch your head, Pat!
你到底在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
小心!
Watch it!
(chattering, shouting)
(footsteps)