I thought your posture at the top
还是太端着了
of scene seven is still too dignified.
-好吧 -还有就是…
– Okay. – And then…
在结尾时 我能看出来你在强挤情绪
at the end, I could tell you were pushing for the emotion.
你知道我在舞台上哭不出来
Well, you know I can’t cry on stage,
我也知道你不喜欢我假装 但…
and I know you don’t like it when I fake it, but…
我以为今晚也许能哭出来 但…
I thought maybe tonight it would come, but…
并没有
it didn’t.
我就想说这些
That’s all I had.
谢谢你迁就我
Thanks for indulging me.
晚安 查理
Good night, Charlie.
This Is The Day
♪ 就是今日 ♪
♪ This is the day ♪
♪ 这是主选定的日子 ♪
♪ This is the day that the Lord has made ♪
♪ 是主选定的日子 ♪
♪ That the Lord has made ♪
♪ 让我们狂欢庆祝 ♪
♪ Let us rejoice ♪
♪ 让我们狂欢庆祝 尽情欢乐 ♪
♪ Let us rejoice and be glad in it ♪
♪ 尽情欢乐 ♪
♪ And be glad in it ♪
♪ 就是今日 ♪
♪ This is the day ♪
妈
Mom.
外婆 暑假是用来休息的
G-ma, summer is for relaxing.
♪ 这是… ♪
♪ This is the day… ♪
你今天想做些什么
What do you want to do today?
跟你一起边玩边休息
Hang out and relax with you.
-我也是 -不能休息
– Me too. – No relaxing.
妮可今天要去试妆发造型
Nicole has a hair and makeup test today,
而亨利 我们给你和表兄妹们报名了童话营
and Henry, we got you into Fairy Camp with the cousins.
我讨厌童话营
I hate Fairy Camp.
凯西说大家都喜欢童话营
Cassie says everyone likes Fairy Camp,
我觉得是真的
and I think this is true.
亨利 照我教你的 去给妈妈冲杯咖啡
Henry, go make your mom some coffee like I taught you.
妈妈 等着尝我的咖啡吧
Mom, wait till you taste my coffee.
你们总是一起睡觉吗 在纽约也这样
Do you always sleep together? Even in New York?
不 只是最近这样 毕竟我们还处于过渡阶段
No, it’s just for right now while we go through this transition.
该死
Oh, shit.
查理来了可别告诉他
Don’t tell Charlie when he gets here.
他讨厌孩子跟大人一起睡
He hates co-sleeping.
我得说 我支持查理
Well, I have to say, I agree with Charlie.
真是”没想到”
Surprise surprise.
-就好像… -天 这么早
– It’s as if… – Jesus, it’s early.
你从天而降砸了进来
you have exploded……into this room.
这种事我可以自己来
I can do this part alone.
好吧 我不看
Fine. I won’t look.
只要你在我家 起床时间就是六点半
As long as you’re in my house, wake up is at 6:30 a.m.,
在你想明白你想做什么之前
and until you know what you want to do,
我们就得做我想做的事
we’re going to do what I like to do.
我不能从以前凡事都顺着查理
I can’t just go from what Charlie
变成以后凡事都顺着你
wanted to do to what you want to do.
虽然我6♥4♥岁了
Even though I’m 6♥4♥
还有个死了的同志丈夫
and have a dead gay husband,
我仍然能做到每天起床
I manage to get up every day,
过我的生活 并且对自己感到很满意
live my life, and feel pretty good about myself.
所以 也许你妈还是懂点什么的
So, maybe your mom knows a thing or two.
你知道我会怎么做吗
You know what I would do?
什么怎么做
About what?
等查理来了 我会立马带他去棕榈泉
When Charlie gets here, I’d whisk him off to Palm Springs.
我和你♥爸♥遇到瓶颈时就会这么做
That’s what your father and I did whenever we hit a speed bump.
你不是撞见爸爸在棕榈泉给看门的吹♥箫♥吗
Didn’t you walk in on Dad blowing the porter in Palm Springs?
我一直很后悔当时那么生气
And I always regretted getting so upset about it.
我和查理要离婚了 妈
Charlie and I are getting a divorce, Mom.
棕榈泉解决不了问题
There’s nothing for us in Palm Springs.
你睡觉前得洗洗脸
You need to wash your face before you go to sleep.
等爸爸来了
When Daddy gets here,
-也许我们可以一起去坐大白鲨游船 -好
– maybe we could all go on the Jaws ride. – Yeah.
我也可以跟爸爸去一次 再跟你去一次
Or I could go once with Daddy and once with you,
反正我也不介意去两次
because I wouldn’t mind going twice anyway.
不 我们都一起去 亲爱的
No, we’ll all go together, sweetheart.
你知道吗 环球影城
Did you know that Universal Studios
也是我第一次试镜的地方
is where I did my first screen test?
在飞机上 我用查理的视角读了试播集剧本
On the plane, I re-read the pilot as if I were Charlie reading it,
我有点觉得简直太烂了
and I started to think it was just bad.
我的经纪人说值得一看
My agent says it’s one to watch.
-这咖啡确实不错 谢谢 -不客气
– This coffee is good. Thank you. – You’re welcome.
万一查理带着我原创的剧
What if Charlie is on Broadway
去了百老汇
with a play I brought him, which I originated,
而我却在演烂剧怎么办
and I’m just doing bad TV?
大家只会佩服能上电视的人
Everyone is only impressed when they see someone on TV.
-她真美 -她的假发看起来很棒
– She’s beautiful. – Her wig looks great.
过去十年她都在哪
Where’s she been the past ten years?
在纽约演些奇怪的戏剧 下城区的东西
Doing weird theater in New York, downtown shit.
-我看过一场 台上下雨了 -我能说句话吗
– I saw one. It rained onstage. – Can I say something?
挺棒的 前卫
It was good. Edgy.
她丈夫是导演 据说控制欲非常强
Directed by her husband, supposedly very controlling.
-她能来是我们的幸运 -我没想到她会答应
– We’re lucky to have her. – I’m surprised she said yes.
我们该感谢她的离婚
We can thank her divorce.
她的手能调整下位置吗
Can she move her hand?
要做出孩子的头发跟她手指交错的效果会有点难
It’s going to be hard to roto in the hair on the baby around her fingers.
你能把手再往孩子身体下方挪一点吗
Can… you move your hand further down the baby?
-哪里 这里吗 -完全离开头部
– Where? Like here? – Off the head entirely.
我得支撑住他的头
I have to support his head.
不 当然要支撑住头
No, no, support the head, of course.
只是试着…从肩膀的位置去支撑
Just try and do it from the… shoulders?
-完美 -是的 很好
– It’s perfect. – Yes, good.
我不能这么抱孩子
I can’t hold a baby like this.
她是对的 看起来会很奇怪
She’s right, that’s going to look weird.
不 完全可以 只是需要点时间去…
No, we can totally do it. It just gonna take time…
这部剧必须符合自然科学的原理 这很重要
It was very important to me to have this show based on hard science.
这样我们就能看到你美丽的脸
So we can see your pretty face
而不是我们自己的
and not ours.
你应该看看植物入侵前我的样子
You should’ve seen me before the plants invaded.
我这是出于敬意
I say that with respect.
我是被两个妈妈养大的
I was raised by two mothers.
能把反光板放低点吗 帕布罗
Can you lower the board please, Pablo?
这样呢 这样行吗
Here? How about here?
现在呢
How about now?
怎么到哪都会有个撩妹的器械师
Why is there always a flirty grip?
你们想要什么效果都行
I can do anything you want.
我只需要她提前两小时…
I just need her here two hours before…
我能说句话吗
Can I say something?
丹尼斯 稍等 怎么了 亲爱的
Dennis, hold on. What, honey?
她得知道怎么抱婴儿
She has to know how to hold a baby.
-后面等她杀了唐尼 -她杀了唐尼
– Later on, after she kills Donny… – She kills Donny?
这是秘密 我们没把那几页给剧组
That’s a secret. We didn’t give the crew those pages.
她成了植物界的某种大地母亲
…she becomes a sort of a Earth mother to the plant community.
要是她对自己的孩子来说是个坏母亲
That’s not going to make any sense
这逻辑就不能自洽了
if we feel like she’s a bad mother to her own kid.
-她说得对 -唐尼知道吗
– She’s right. – Does Donny know?
能离开纽约感觉一定很好
Must be nice to get out of New York.
我本来就是这里的人
Well, I’m from out here.
我们的女儿米娅在纽约大学 住在一个小屋子里
Our daughter, Mia, is at NYU, living in a shoebox.
她说有一次热得都有40度了
She says it went up to 104 the other day.
-我们很激动能请到你 -我也很激动能来
– We are just so excited to have you. – I’m excited to be here.
我们要走本世纪早期的审美风格
We’re going for an early aughts aesthetic,
你能来就更有保障了
so having your presence just nails that.
本世纪早期的审美有什么特点
What signifies early aughts?
《爱上少女》之前在电视上播出了…
Into The Girl was on TV…
-是《情迷少女》 -或是什么流媒体之类的
– All Over The Girl. – …or streaming or something.
你在那部电影里太他妈性感了
You are fucking hot in that movie.
-卡罗 -去他的 我说的是心里话
– Carol. – Fuck it, I speak my mind.
不能让我们的儿子看
We’re not allowing our son to see it.
因为你露奶了
Because you show your tits.