在剧团里
With the theater company…
他就像施了魔咒一般
he casts a spell…
让所有人都很有归属感
that made everyone feel included.
所有人都同等重要 哪怕是实习生也一样”
No one, not even an intern, was unimportant.”
实习生是什么
What’s an intern?
实习生就像是
It’s like a…
帮工 但没有工资
helper, but who isn’t paid.
为什么没工资
Why aren’t they paid?
他们还年轻 需要不断学习
They’re young, they’re learning.
我也说不准 如果他们工作出色的话就会有钱拿了
I don’t know, maybe if they do a good job, they get paid later.
好吧 继续读
Okay, keep going.
“他能记住所有圈内笑话
“He could remember all the inside jokes,
他做事非常有条理 极其细致
he’s extremely organized and thorough,
他非常清楚自己想要什么
he’s very clear about what he wants,
不像我 有时会搞不清楚
unlike me who can’t always tell.
我对他一见钟情
I fell in love with him two seconds after I saw him.
我永远不会停止爱他
And I’ll never stop loving him,
即使已经没有任何意义了”
even though it doesn’t make sense anymore.”
-再会 见到你很高兴 -我也是
– See you. Good seeing you. – Good seeing you too.
-查理 -外婆
– Charlie! – G-ma.
你能来我真是太高兴了
I’m so happy you came.
我回头把文章电邮给你
I’ll email you that article.
-一定记得 -好
– Yes, please do. – Yeah.
-好了 谢谢 -保重
– All right. Thank you. – Take care.
我们准备带他去吃晚餐 但他累坏了
We were going to bring him to dinner, but he’s so wiped out.
你带他行吗
You want to take him?
-今晚归你啊 -我知道
– It’s your night. – I know.
-好 我明早送他回来 -好的
– Yeah. I’ll drop him back in the morning. – Good.
你们醒了就发信息给我 到时候再说
Yeah, text me when you’re up. We’ll figure something out.
你今天跟爸爸一起 好吗
You’re going to go with your dad, okay?
-好的 -乖
– Okay. – Yeah?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
谢谢
Thanks.