或许你能劝他穿这个
maybe you can nudge him in that direction.
我会试试
I’ll try.
你…
What’s the…
你又染头发了吗 是为了拍戏吗
Did you dye your hair again? Is that for your show?
不 我就是这样 之前见你就是这样
No, this is me. It was this way when I saw you before.
我知道 但我那时没说什么
I know, but I didn’t say anything then.
你不喜欢吗
You don’t like it?
不是 其实还好
No, I guess it’s fine.
剪短了吗 我更喜欢长点 不过…
Is it shorter? I prefer longer but…
抱歉 有点可笑
Sorry, it’s just absurd.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
你看着…像有事…
You seem, I don’t know, like something is…
一切都好
Everything’s fine.
好吧 我去酒店办理入住
Okay, I’m going to check in at the hotel,
不过应该能五点或五点半来找你们
but I should be able to get to you guys by 5:00, 5:30…
我们要去凯西家 在帕萨迪纳
We’re going to Cassie’s in Pasadena
和他的表兄妹们一起去讨糖
and trick-or-treating with the cousins.
凯西现在住在帕萨迪纳了吗
Cassie lives in Pasadena now?
是的 她和山姆几个月前搬去了那里
Yes. She and Sam moved there a couple months ago.
好吧 我对帕萨迪纳不怎么熟
Okay, I don’t really know Pasadena.
我会搞清楚
I’ll figure it out.
-因为我妈很期待 -地址在哪
– Because my mom is looking forward to it… – What’s the address?
-凯西和山姆生气了 -我给山姆发短♥信♥
– and Cassie and Sam are mad. – I’ll text Sam.
-生谁的气 -你
– Mad at who? – You.
-凯西和山姆吗 -你能理解吧
– Cassie and Sam? – You can understand that.
所以我想我们应该各自过万圣节
So, I think we should probably do separate Halloweens.
可是你没意见 他们不也该没意见吗
But if you’re okay with it, then shouldn’t they be okay with it?
-我们这次就这么做吧 -你不想让我去吗
– Let’s do it this way this time. – Do you not want me there?
我没问题
I’m fine with it.
-好吧 -这对他来说是好事
– Okay. – It’ll be nice for him.
他可以过两次万圣节
He’ll have two Halloweens.
第二次万圣节我要和他做什么
What am I going to do with him for second Halloween?
逛日落大道吗
Walk around Sunset Boulevard?
或许酒店会有什么活动
Maybe the hotel has something.
或者你可以开车去别的社区
Or you can drive to a different neighborhood.
太阳永远落下了
The sun sets forever.
再也不会有黎明
There shall never be another dawn.
不
No!
小姐
Lady…
我需要阴影
I require the solace of the shadows…
和黑暗的抚慰
and the dark!
准备好过万圣节了吗
Okay, ready for Halloween?
挺精致嘛
Elaborate.
宝贝 别忘了穿外套
Sweetheart, don’t forget to wear your jacket.
天变冷了
It’s getting colder.
-这里不错 -准备好再次出门了吗
– This is a nice house. – Ready to go back out?
-他得尿尿 -不用尿
– He has to pee. – No, I don’t.
他得尿尿
He does.
他的一些玩偶在里面 还有一只玩具熊
Some of his men are in here and also Bear-Bear.
那只玩具熊可以归你 因为我还有一只
You can keep that Bear-Bear, because I got another one.
他知道有两只玩具熊吗
Does he know that there are two Bear-Bears?
那就是他的主意
It was his idea.
你是大卫·鲍伊吧 《站台》
David Bowie, right? Station to Station?
英国摇滚歌♥手及其专辑
起舞吧
Let’s Dance.
亨利 和爸爸好好享受万圣节 好吗
Henry, have a great Halloween with Daddy, okay?
玩得开心
Have fun.
快去尿尿 然后我们再出去
Go pee and then we’re going back out.
我太累了
I’m too tired.
去尿尿 我们要开车出去过万圣节
Go pee, and then we’re going to go drive to Halloween.
这条街看起来有戏
This block looks promising.
真希望万圣节结束了
I wish Halloween was over.
还没结束
Well, it isn’t.
我们要是在纽约 就可以步行
If we were in New York, we could be walking.
但现在坐着挺好的 我喜欢坐着
But I like that we’re sitting right now. I like to sit.
没错 洛杉矶的人确实喜欢坐着
That’s true, Los Angeles does have sitting going for it.
我想这就是我更喜欢洛杉矶的原因
I think that’s why I like Los Angeles better.
因为你能坐着吗
Because you get to sit?
不 因为我更喜欢这里的朋友
No, because I like my friends here better.
这不是真的
That’s not true.
霍雷肖和波比呢
What about Horatio and Poppy?
霍雷肖不喜欢我了
Horatio doesn’t like me anymore.
我不喜欢波比
And I don’t like Poppy.
我在这里有阿克塞尔
Here, I have Axel.
阿克塞尔很有趣 你会喜欢他的 爸爸
Axel’s hilarious. I think you’d like him, Dad.
而且我的家人在这里
And my family’s here.
除了你以外的家人
Besides you.
大家都睡着了
Everyone’s asleep.
粉红点便利店
我要尿尿
I need to pee!
这打火机是谁给的
Who gave you a lighter?
把坐垫掀起来
Lift the seat.
我周一得回纽约
I’m going to have to go back to New York on Monday.
冲水了吗
Did you flush?
洗手
Wash your hands.
你能陪我玩吗
Will you play with me?
我累了 宝贝
I’m tired, honey.
你听到了吗 我要回纽约
Did you hear me? I have to go back to New York.
小心 嗖 我要掉下来了
Watch out! Whoosh! I’m falling!
你没接住我
You didn’t catch me.
怎么样
Okay?
你为什么不在这里待久一点
Why aren’t you here more?
我得工作
I have to work.
你知道我的剧要在百老汇上演了
You know my play is opening on Broadway.
是因为你不想待在妈妈身边吗
Is it because you don’t want to be near Mom?
不是 我们聊过这事了
No. You know, like we talked about,
我们俩决定不管在哪 都不会在一起了
we both decided not to be together no matter where we are,
但我们都想跟你在一起
but we both want to be with you.
但你要是回纽约 就不在我身边了
But you’re not near me if you’re in New York.
我们都还住在纽约
Well, we all still live in New York.
嗯 但我在这里上学
Yeah, but I go to school here.
暂时如此
Just for right now.
就像那次我去导演戏剧 我们一家住在哥本哈根
Like that time we were in Copenhagen for my play.
还记得那些在桶里的小孩吗
Remember all those kids in buckets?
我喜欢在这里上学
I like my school here,
妈妈说如果我们愿意 就可以留在这里
and Mom says we could stay here if we want.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她这么说吗
She said that?
对
Yeah.
-喂 -你要搬到洛杉矶吗
– Hello? – Are you moving out here?
你找到律师了吗
Did you find a lawyer?
找了 亨利说你要搬到这里
Yes. Henry says you’re moving here.
让你的律师打给诺拉吧
Have your lawyer call Nora.
我想以我们的身份谈谈这件事
I want to talk about it as us.
“我们”算什么
Who the fuck is “us”?
我们坐下来谈谈吧 就我们俩
Let’s just get in a room, you and me.
我们一直都说要这么做的
That’s what we always said we’d do.
-我的律师不让我 -由不得他们
– My lawyers wouldn’t let me – It’s not up to them.
-签任何东西 -我们说了算 是我们离婚
– sign anything. – It’s up to us. It’s our divorce.
他们说我之后可以控告他们渎职
They say I could later sue them for malpractice.
我惹上了什么麻烦
What am I walking into?
你惹上了什么麻烦
What are you walking into?
对 这他妈怎么回事
Yes, what the fuck is going on?!
我看了你的电邮 查理 我都看了
I read your fucking emails, Charlie! I read them all.
-什么时候 -不知道 就在最近
– When? – I don’t know, recently.
-靠 -你个死的骗子
– Shit. – You’re a fucking liar.
你上了玛丽·安
You fucked Mary Ann!
那是在我睡沙发之后
It was after I was sleeping on the couch.
你说要解决我们的问题都是屁话
All this bullshit about working on us.
你知道吗 我一直在努力解决
You know what? I have been working.