美国人请我们帮助进行革命
The Americans are asking for help in their revolution.
嗯 我不明白为什么要帮助他们
Well, I can’t exactly see assisting those…
推♥翻♥君主的统治
…who are rejecting their sovereign.
这样做可以向英格兰示♥威♥
But it would make a strong statement to England.
会不会引起财政上的紧张呢
Can our finances take the strain?
哦 只要稍微提高点税率就行了
Oh, taxes will be raised slightly.
我建议我们去帮助美国兄弟们
I recommend we help our American brothers…
并向欧洲各国展示我国的实力
…and show the rest of Europe our strength.
好吧 对美国实行经济援助
All right, then. Send funds to America.
夫人 您的哥哥 在沙龙那等您
Madame, your brother, the emperor, is in the salon waiting for you.
他来了 谢谢你
He’s here? Thank you.
你是来接我回家的吗
Have you come to take me home?
很遗憾 我可不敢绑♥架♥法国的皇后
Unfortunately, I can’t kidnap the queen of France.
你不觉得你的头发太长了吗
Is your hair quite tall enough today?
我看都可以在上面养宠物了
Maybe you can keep a pet in there or something.
中国皇帝送来的茶叶
The emperor of China sent me this tea.
注意看那朵花
Watch the flower.
很神奇 不是吗
Isn’t it divine?
是的
Yes.
是茉莉花
It’s jasmine.
作为你的兄长 我得告诫你 有关你沉迷赌博的事和
As your brother, I have to lecture you about your constant gambling…
朋友的选择 像是德玻尼纳克伯爵
…and choice of friends, like the Duchesse de Polignac.
你认为她是一个合格的侍女吗
Do you think she’s the proper lady-in-waiting for a queen?
她很风趣 经常逗我笑
But she’s fun. She makes me laugh.
还有你身边的小团体
And your constant parties.
我是说 他们让你几乎没时间
I mean, they can hardly leave you enough time to spend…
和你的丈夫独处
…alone with your husband.
我想一定是母亲让你说这些的吧
I’m sure our mother has worried you.
是的 当然是她让我说的
Yes. Well, of course she has.
我会和小路易谈谈
I think I’m gonna talk to young Louis.
真壮观
Magnificent.
在奥地利动物园还有只母象
We have a female elephant in our Austrian menagerie.
是吗 也许我们能让它们凑成一对
Well, perhaps we could arrange a marriage.

So…
我想和你谈谈婚姻的问题
…I thought we could have a little talk about the marriage bed.
医生说我没问题
The doctor said I was fit.
那很好
Good.
你们俩到底怎么了
What goes on exactly?
我听说你对锁有特殊的爱好
I understand you have a certain passion for locks.
是的
Yes.
嗯 当一把钥匙打不开锁时
Well, sometimes when a key doesn’t quite fit…
那只能是国王和皇后
The problem is only that the king and queen of France…
出了差错
…are complete blunderers.
路易十六并没有什么问题
There’s nothing really wrong with Louis XVI.
一切都很正常 只是时机的问题
Everything works, just not at the right time.
我想经过这番谈话后 他们会完成那项伟大的任务的
I think after our conversation, the great work will be accomplished.
这里真热
Very warm in here.
我都怀疑她是否有足够的空气
I can’t even believe she’s getting enough air.
是男孩吗
Is it a boy?
是个女孩 看啊
It’s a girl, look.
她昏过去了 得让空气流通
She’s unconscious. We must get her air.
请让让 皇后需要新鲜空气
Please, the queen needs air.
让让 让让 让让
Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me.
退后 退后 请退后
Get back. Back. Get back, please.
拜托了 各位请让让
Everybody, please.
退后
Get back.
哦 真可爱
Oh, he’s beautiful.
你真可爱
You are adorable.
是个女孩
It’s a girl.
可怜的小女孩
Poor little girl.
人们期待的可不是你 但你仍是我的最爱
You are not what was desired, but you are no less dear to me.
如果是个男孩那他将会是整个法国的儿子
A boy would be the son of France…
但你 玛莉·特里斯 是我一个人的
…but you, Marie Theae, shall be mine.
来看看
Come look.
哦 她可真袖珍
Oh, she’s so small.
瞧瞧她的小手
Look at her hands.
我想亲自喂养她
I would like to feed her myself.
可 夫人 我们有专门的护士来做
But, madame, we have the nurse for that.
我想您也清楚 以您现在的健康状况也不适合喂养她
And you know, it’s not a good idea in your fragile condition.
夫人
Madame.
让我来介绍你的新宫殿 小特里阿农
May I present you with your new retreat, the Petit Trianon.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我想要些更简便 更自然的
I want something more simple. Natural.
适合在花♥园♥里穿的
To wear in the garden.
你在为小羊羔找吃的吗 让我们来喂小羊羔
Are you getting food for the little lamb? Let’s feed the lamb.
玛莉·特里斯 来
Marie Three, come here.
你来喂 你来喂 你来喂小羊羔
You do it. You do it. You feed the lamb.
你来喂小羊羔
You feed the lamb.
小羊羔
Little lamby.
真棒
Beautiful.
那是什么 是个鸡蛋
What is this? It’s an egg.
欢迎来到我的小村庄 我爱这里
Welcome to my little village. I love it here.
-真特别 -这儿是我的天堂
-Really special. -It’s my heaven.
-你好 -太棒了
-Hello. -Sweet.
哦 看啊 小鸡在小径上跑 真像在童话里似的
Oh, look, the chickens are out. Fabulous.
哦 这百合花真漂亮
Oh, the lilies look so beautiful.
-仿佛在天堂里一样 -你好
-It’s heavenly. -Hello.
过来 小鸡们 来 小鸡
Come on, you little chickens. Come on, little chickens!
哦 看看这些小家伙 你们好
Oh, look at those little things. Hello!
这只是用我的名字命名的
That one’s named after me.
哦 这是我的最爱 全是新鲜的药草 真好闻
Oh, this is my favorite, all the fresh herbs. They smell so good.
你得先刷掉上面的灰尘 之后它们就很干净了
You’ve got to brush the dirt off a bit, but they’re quite clean after that.
哦 我以后要常来 我喜欢这里
Oh, we must do this more often. I love the country.
这是从哪弄来的
Where’d you get this from?
-来尝尝这些牛奶 -哦 这些瓷器真精致
-Wait till you try this milk. -Oh, what beautiful porcelain.
-真可爱 -那一个很不错
-How lovely. -That one’s very good.
尝一下这个
One of these.
你们得试试这些牛奶
You must try the milk.
谢谢你
Thank you.
罗素说过
Rousseau says:
“如果我们认识到人类已经被 自己缔造的文明所腐化
“If we assume man has been corrupted by an artificial civilization…
如何才能回归自然
…what is the natural state?
回到他曾经远离的自然中
The state of nature from which he has been removed?
请想像在森林中漫步
Imagine wandering up and down the forest…
没有工厂的喧嚣 没有各式各样的演讲所打扰
…without industry, without speech…
也没有了家庭的牵挂”
…and without home. ”
摘朵蓝花
Let’s get a blue flower.
真漂亮
Beautiful.
不 我认为认识到应该节俭是好事
No, I think perceived austerity must be encouraged…
但皇后具有一种艺术的气质
…but I’m afraid the queen has a somewhat artistic temperament…
我们应该保护她
…which needs nourishing.
能和你谈谈吗
May I speak to you?
当然 不好意思 大人
Yes. Excuse me, Father.
皇后没有邀请我们
We have not received any invitation by the queen…
可按惯例我们应该受到邀请
…which is customary to our rank.
我想皇后的身体状况还不足以应付 正式的款待
I’m afraid the queen is not well enough for formal entertaining…
不过我会同她谈谈的 夫人
…but I will speak with her, madame.

But…
真不敢想像我们居住的地方
How can we be expected to live in a place…
没有什么事可以确信了
…without any certainty of our position?
我真不明白
I don’t understand.
德查夫人很生气
The Duchesse de Char was very angry.
但只有这样我才能远离各种各样的协约
But this is my escape from all the protocol.
罗门特也在抱怨
Raumont, amongst others, was complaining.
好吧 我会邀请他们去剧院看我的第一场演出的
Well, we’ll invite them to the theater for my first performance.
-我们得请些观众 -很好
-We’ll need an audience. -Splendid.
太棒了
Bravo!
太棒了
Bravo!
太棒了
Bravo!
直到最后 我也不知道他们是怎么出去的
And in the end, I don’t know how they go out.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!