哦 是吗 谢谢 我从巴黎的基♥督♥徒那儿买♥♥的
Oh, why, thank you. I got them from Christian in Paris.
哦 我一定要去找找他
Oh, I must call on him.
我也这么想 他的手艺真的是太棒了
Yes, you must. He’s wonderful.
杜巴里夫人想送你些珠宝
Madame du Barry would like to offer you some diamonds.
我不需要
I have enough diamonds.
冷落国王的最爱就是在公开批评国王的习性
Snubbing the king’s favorite is publicly criticizing the king’s behavior.
你只需要对她说上几句
All you need do is say a few words to her.
由于地位的差别她不能先对你说话
Because of rank she is not allowed to speak first.
我对她没什么可说的
I certainly have nothing to say to her.
另外我为什么要赞成国王娶一个妓♥女♥为妻
Why should I approve of his cavorting with a harlot?
-尊敬的夫人 -她本来就是
-Your Royal Highness. -Well, that’s what she is.
谁都知道她是个妓♥女♥ 她的名号♥也来路不正
Everyone knows she’s from a brothel and that title was bought for her.
你的母亲和我都很担心
Your mother and I are very concerned.
杜巴里向国王抱怨说你不理睬她
Du Barry has been complaining to the king that you will not address her.
如果国王不再疼爱你 那就全完了
And you cannot afford to fall out of favor with the king.
尤其是现在你们的婚姻
Especially as your marriage…
基础还那么不牢固
…not exactly on solid ground.
好吧 我会同她说话的
Fine. I’ll talk to her.
今天有很多人来凡尔赛宫啊
There are a lot of people at Versailles today.
是的
Yes, there are.
我再也不会同那个女人说话的
Those are my last words to that woman.
世界上第1把机械锁是用木头做的
The first mechanical locks were made of wood.
早在4000年前埃及人就开始使用了
Records show them in use some 4000 years ago in Egypt.
选中哪把扇子了 这把不错
Any good fans? That one’s pretty.
-晚上还是白天用 -这花边很好看
-Evening or daytime? -I like lace.
这些只适合杜巴里穿
These are so du Barry.
-把这个戴在头上怎么样 -真漂亮
-Do you like these for hair? -It’s beautiful.
-会不会太多了 -戴一个试试
-You don’t think it’s too much? -Maybe one.
-一根羽毛 -对
-One feather? -Yeah.
白色的怎么样
Or in white?
你们能找点白色的吗
Can we get these in white, maybe?
我不确定这根怎么样
I don’t know if I like that one.
我喜欢这些
I love these.
你想穿穿吗
Do you want these too?
不错 不过我喜欢粉色的
Yeah, but in pink.
好吧 两双粉色的
Oh, okay. Two in pink.
请问夫人了解当前的情形吗
Has madame read the brief on our current situation?
不 我不知道
No, I haven’t read it yet.
你能告诉我吗
Can you just tell me about it?
玻尼亚托斯基王在波兰领导的改革导致了内战
Well, the reforms in Poland by King Poniatowski have led to civil war.
俄♥国♥和奥地利占领了波兰三分之一的土地
The Russians and the Austrians have taken over a third of Poland…
这是个很不幸的消息
…which is, of course, distressing…
因为波兰和法国是同盟
…as Poland is a friend and ally of France.
你觉得哪种袖子好看 有皱边的还是没皱边的
Which sleeve do you like? With ruffles or without?
你有没有注意我说的话
Have you been paying any attention?
您的母亲还想着靠您来平息这场纷争
Your mother is relying on you to smooth over this crisis.
如果这两个国家决裂你说我应该站在哪边
Where will I be if there’s a rupture between our two families?
我应该想着自己是奥地利人还是法国的太子妃呢
Am I to be Austrian or the dauphine of France?
两个都是
You must be both.
-我听说她买♥♥过一个小男孩 -不会的
-Well, I heard that she bought a boy. -No.
是真的 她在路边捡回一个乡下孩子
Yes, I heard. She found a peasant boy by the side of the street…
然后收留了他 就像收留了一只流浪狗
…and took him in like a stray dog.
不 她不会这么做的
Well, it’s not as if she can have one of her own.
也许她少和蓝贝尔待在一起
Maybe if she spent less time with Lamballe…
多花点时间陪陪丈夫
…and more time with her husband…
就什么问题都没了
…there wouldn’t be a problem.
好了 别忘了她是个奥地利间谍
Well, let’s not forget she is an Austrian spy.
我想他们在卧室里不会太亲密的
And I can’t imagine that’s very warm in the bedroom.
过来 我的小甜心
Come, my little truffle cake.
我回来会好好”炮制”你的
I’m going to ravage you.
-能早点回来吗 -我会的 甜心
-Will you come back right away? -Yes, my sweet.
只是一次短程狩猎 我会很快回来的
Just a quick hunting excursion, we’ll be back straightaway.
如果你弟弟新娶的妻子比我先怀了孕
I will be humiliated before the court and the public…
我会很丢脸的
…if your brother’s new wife becomes pregnant before I do.
等我从云堡回来 我保证
When I return from Saint-Cloud, you can be sure…
会继续食疗的
…that I will resume my regime.
所有的问题都会解决的
And hopefully everything will go swimmingly.
我当然不愿意同奥地利的联盟破裂
I have absolutely no intention of breaking the alliance with Austria.
很高兴您能这么说 陛下
I am very relieved to hear that, Your Majesty.
但那对夫妇究竟怎么回事
But what on earth is going on with that young couple?
真不幸
It’s a disaster.
叫拉森尼医生去看看他们
Send for Dr. Lassonne to visit them.
是的 这个当然
Yes, of course.
你觉得你的身体有反映吗
Do you find your body responsive?
你说什么
What?
你觉得你的身体有反映吗
Do you find your body responsive?
你早餐都吃些什么
What do you eat for breakfast?
热巧克力
Hot chocolate.
热巧克力
Hot chocolate.
你们好
Hello?
你好 约纳德
Hello, Yolande.
见到你们真是太好了
How lovely to see you.
这位是德玻尼纳克伯爵
Yes. This is the Duchesse de Polignac.
-你好 -夫人 您好
-Hello. -Your Majesty.
-我们有段时间没见了 -是啊
-We haven’t seen you for a while. -I know.
我去了圣彼德堡 在那儿我遇见了迪米茨
I’ve been in St. Petersburg, where I met Dimitri.
他是不是很迷人啊 你们见过俄♥国♥人吗
Isn’t he divine? Have you ever been with a Russian?
-没有 我 -他们很蛮横的
-No, l…-They’re so bossy.
瞧瞧 侯爵多胖啊 希望他不会压坏椅子
Look how fat the marquis’s gotten. Hope he doesn’t break the chair.
他还是和卡米尔睡一起吗
Is he still sleeping with Camille?
不好意思 我得走了 很高兴见过你们
Anyway, I must be off. It was lovely to meet you.
真安静 皇室成员的表演是不能鼓掌的
Quiet.
为什么不能 演得很精彩啊
Applause is not usually permitted at court performances.
来点掌声 掌声
Why not? It was wonderful.
鼓掌啊
Clap, clap.
鼓掌
Clap.
亲爱的安东尼特
Dearest Antoinette:
我很高兴地告诉你你的兄弟姐妹
I’m pleased to tell you how wonderful your brothers and sisters are doing…
在他们的婚姻中表现得有多好
…in their marriages.
玛里奥·卡罗琳娜怀孕了
Maria Carolina is pregnant…
孩子大概在六月出生
…expecting her first child in June.
而费迪兰德与毕蕾丝相爱
And Ferdinand is enchanted with Beatrice…
他们结了婚
…having made her his wife at once.
这些本应使我感到满意
All this news, which should fill me with contentment…
但都被你现在所处的危险境地盖过了
…is diminished by reflections on your dangerous situation.
主动权应该在做妻子的这方
Everything depends on the wife…
只要她渴望并且表现得足够温柔
…if she is willing and sweet.
我不知道还要重复多少次这其中的重要性
I can’t repeat enough…
你应该表现出足够的魅力和耐心
…the importance for you to employ charm and patience…
而不是不悦 来弥补现在的情形
…never ill humor, to remedy this unfortunate situation.
记住 你的位置是极不稳定的
Remember, nothing is certain about your place there…
除非你能生下孩子
…until an heir is produced.
-抱歉 -没关系
-Excuse me. -It’s all right.
对不起
I’m sorry.
没事
That’s all right.
-抱歉 -没关系
-I’m sorry. -It’s all right.
-晚安 -晚安
-Good night. -Good night.
尊敬的殿下 德普罗玟丝伯爵刚产下了孩子
Your Majesties are requested at the delivery of Comtesse de Provence.
太好了 太好了
Bravo, bravo.
-哦 太好了 -一个健康的小男孩
-Oh, wonderful! -It’s a healthy baby boy.
哦 感谢上帝 我太激动了
Oh, my God. How happy I am.
让我看看我的侄子 又一位伯爵德安格勒姆
The new Duc d’Angoule. Let me see my nephew.
-恭喜你 -谢谢你
-Congratulations. -Thank you.
这是下一代的第一位王子
It’s the first Bourbon prince of his generation.
他真好看
He’s so beautiful.
不能生育 你到底想怎么样
It’s barren. What do you expect?
你什么时候才能生个孩子
When will you give us an heir?
听说她很冷漠
I hear she’s frigid.
我喜欢粉红的 就像糖果一样
I like the pink. It’s like candy.
真是太棒了
This is wonderful.