她本来不被允许出现在王室里的
She wouldn’t be allowed at court…
但国王私自给了她一个名分
…but the king did some maneuvering to secure her a title.
对这个来历不明的女人 我所知道的就是
The one thing I’ve learned about girls from the gutter…
她们的珠宝
…is they know their jewels.
那些假的珠宝
No way are those fake.
你看见了吗
You see that?
人们就是这样对我么
Is this the way people are treating me?
只是收拾汤料
To the stocks.
没有人对我像对待一位女士
Nobody treats me like a lady here.
她盯着我呢 真可怕
Now she’s staring at me. It’s so awful.
-她没资格坐在这儿 -我有个
-She should not be sitting at this table. -I’ll have one of…
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
-她刚刚打了个嗝 -这儿可不是妓院
-She just burped. -Out of the whorehouse, darling.
-你说的是谁 -这里坐的每个人都会离开
-I don’t know who you’re referring to. -Everyone at this table is for sale.
-卷毛 -放荡的女人
-Curls. -What a little tart.
好了 她可不是唯一一个这样的人 看看周围吧
Well, she’s not the only one at this table, darling. Take a look around.
看看那个漂亮的玛莉·安东尼特 我像她吗
Look at this beautiful Marie Antoinette. I look like her?
-你觉得呢 -像很久以前的你
-Don’t you think so? -A long time ago.
哦 你太夸张了吧 她的蓝眼睛就像我
Oh, you exaggerate. She has blue eyes like me.
我猜她一定很温柔 作为一个奥地利人
I suppose she’s rather sweet. For an Austrian.
她一定很快乐 她看起来就像块小点心
I think she’s delightful. She looks like a piece of cake.
我很想知道她能维持多久
Be interesting to see how long she lasts.
下午好 陛下
Good afternoon, Your Majesty.
您的孙子 王子殿下呢
How is your grandson, the dauphin?
他打猎去了
He’s off hunting the stag.
她看上去对王子一点都不热情
She doesn’t seem the least bit interested in him.
她是奥地利人 那可不是个热情的民族
She is Austrian. They’re not exactly the warmest people.
是啊 她的兄弟约瑟夫就很冷漠 他是个可怕的人
But it’s true. Her brother Joseph is so cold. He’s an awful man.
听说在奥地利 她曾经和小孩
They say in Austria, that she was with child…
今天打猎打得真痛快
What a hunt today.
我累了
I’m exhausted.
来点肉怎么样
Would you like some meat?
尊敬的夫人
Your Royal Highness…
带着凉透的肉在狩猎派对上分发
…handing out cold meats to a hunting party…
对于法国未来的皇后来说 可不是个合适的举措
…is not the most becoming conduct for a future queen of France.
我只是为王子的狩猎尽做妻子的职责
I was just trying to be a nice wife for the dauphin’s hunt.
我相信那样做不会有坏处的
Surely there’s no harm in that.
我还收到一封你母亲写来的信 她警告你不要骑马
And I received a letter from your mother warning you not to ride…
因为那是导致流产的主要原因之一
…as this is one of the leading causes of miscarriages.
大家都知道 骑马是没有危险的
Well, as everyone knows, there’s no danger of that.
那可不是我的错
And it’s not my fault.
您是否想过一段不完美的联姻会有什么后果
Do you realize the consequences of an unconsummated royal marriage?
最后有可能竹篮打水一场空
That it could be annulled?
您的母亲希望您能重视这件事
Your mother has asked that you take this matter very seriously.
并且尽你所能
And do everything in your power…
唤起王子的感情
…to inspire the dauphin.
我会的
I’ll do what I can.
我当然想让王子和母亲满意
Of course I want to please the dauphin and my mother.
如果你不能怀孕 就不会对国王与王子产生一丁点的影响
You’ll have no influence over the king and dauphin without a pregnancy.
夫人 您必须考虑到联盟的利益
Madame, you have the alliance to consider.
如果国人受到伤害 我也不会好受的
Letting everyone down would be my greatest unhappiness.
很高兴夫人对这件事的重视
I am pleased madame is taking this seriously.
莫普斯接来了吗
Oh, is Mops on his way?
我正在办
I’m working on it…
但夫人您还有更多更重要的事应该关心
…but Your Royal Highness has more pressing matters to attend to.
哦对了 我收到了封您母亲写来的信
Oh, and I received this letter from your mother.
亲爱的安东尼特
Dearest Antoinette:
你的新生活出现的问题 其核心就是
It is clear that the heart of your problems in your new home…
你无法唤起丈夫的性♥欲♥
…is your inability to inspire sexual passion in your husband.
像你这样有魅力的女孩
There is no reason a girl with so many charms as you…
没理由会出现这种情况的
…should be in this situation.
你要记住 你所做的一切影响着我们的将来
Remember, you represent the future…
你的地位
…and nothing is certain about your place there…
只有当法奥联盟正式成立时
…until the final physical act to crown the Franco-Austrian alliance…
才能稳定
…is performed.
真冷啊
It’s cold.
是有点冷 我帮你拿张毯子怎样
It is a bit chilly. Shall I get you a blanket?
不 不用了
No. It’s okay.
是你的脚 冷得像冰柱似的
Are those your feet? They’re like icicles.
嗯
Well…
睡个好觉
…sleep well.
谢谢
Thank you.
-晚安 -晚安
-Night. -Good night.
你的头发真漂亮
Your hair always looks so pretty.
-真的吗 -是啊 漂亮极了
-Oh, do you think so? -Yeah, it’s gorgeous.
-我不太习惯这种样式 -金色的头发真好看
-It’s not what I’m used to. It is. -It’s so nice to be blond.
-你见过莱昂纳德 -没有
-Have you been to see Lanard? -No.
我的头很痛
My head is in agony.
-今天早上 我 -是他为你梳的头
-This morning, I think, you know…-Did he pull it?
莱昂纳德 今天心情一定很糟
Lanard must’ve been in a bad mood…
他给我梳头时费了好大的劲
…because he was pulling my hair so hard.
我真想对他说
And I want to tell him, you know,
你心情不好可不是我的错
it’s not my fault if he’s had a bad morning.
别在我的头发上撒气
Don’t take it out on my scalp.
她没必要那样做
That was unnecessary.
小心点
Watch it.
我想去巴黎欣赏歌♥剧
I would love to go to the opera in Paris.
能听到女伯爵的歌♥声为什么还要去巴黎呢
Why go to the opera when we can listen to the comtesse here?
她一定要这么唱下去吗
Must she sing all night?
你就不能阻止你的妻子
Can’t you do something about your wife?
夫人 让我们去寝室共度良宵如何
Madame, shall we retire to make love all night?
昨晚我还没有尽兴啊
Four times last night wasn’t enough.
亲爱的安东尼特
Dear Antoinette:
我对你的情形十分关注
I am extremely concerned with your situation.
幸运的是 国王并没有对你的嫂子显出特别的偏爱
Fortunately, the king doesn’t show preference for your sister-in-law.
但如果她有了身孕呢
But what if she becomes pregnant?
另外 我还听说
Also, I have heard…
你对杜巴里夫人很不友好
…that you are not making invitations to Madame du Barry.
对国王的最爱表现得如此冷漠
Snubbing the king’s favorite, in your position…
对你来说可不是个明智的举措
…is extremely unwise.
-杜巴里真讨厌 -是很讨厌
-Du Barry is dreadful. -Dreadful.
瞧她的打扮 她以为她是皇后啊
The way she dresses. She thinks she is the queen.
就是 还有那些可笑的宠物猴
Yes, she does. And those ridiculous pet monkeys.
她是什么来历
Where does she come from?
从巴黎来的妓♥女♥
From every bed in Paris.
我们本以为她不会待太久 谁知道她竟然嫁给了伯爵
You know, we didn’t think she’d last long until she married the comte…
随后他消失了
…and then he was conveniently shipped away somewhere.
她从来不待在闺房♥里
She doesn’t stay in the boudoir.
-她很势力 -非常势力
-She’s political. -Very.
并且狂热地反对克罗伊赛
And extremely anti-Choiseul.
有些话我本不想说
And I don’t want to say this…
但我觉得她一点也不尊重你
…but I don’t think that she has greeted you with respect.
当然这只是我的看法
That’s just my opinion.
摩西大使说我得去拜访她
Ambassador Mercy says I must pay her a visit.
要是我们中途邀请你去喝茶
Well, if we invited you to tea at the last minute…
你一定不会拒绝的 不是吗
…you wouldn’t be able to, would you?
她在生第10个孩子时死了
She died giving birth to her tenth child.
真可怜 真可怜
What a pity. What a pity.
-到处是血 -这不是小奥地利公主吗
-There was blood all over…-Here comes our little Austrian.
-下午好 夫人 -下午好
-Good afternoon, madame. -Good afternoon.
下午好 你看上去漂亮极了
Good afternoon. You look lovely.
哦 谢谢 你也是啊
Oh, thank you. So do you.
谢谢
Thank you.
看杜巴里 她穿的什么啊
Look at du Barry. What is she wearing now?
又在秀她的异域风情
Another one of her exotic fantasies?
她一定有一面会说谎的试衣镜
She can’t pass a mirror without seducing it.
你们觉得她身上的珠宝是不是太多了点
Do you think she’s wearing enough jewelry?
杜巴里从来不会觉得多
Never enough for du Barry.
她来了
She’s coming.
哦 我觉得你的鞋很不错 维克多妮
Oh, I love your shoes, Victoire.