Doesn’t he have like three kids? So what?
他不是有三个孩子吗 那又怎样
I don’t know, would you go home?
我不知道 换了是你 你会回家吗
I know where he is.
我知道他在哪
I need you two… to go and get him.
我要你们俩去把他带回来
There will be a car waiting for you downstairs. You need to go.
楼下会有车等你们 你们得出发了
Right now? Yeah. Right now.
马上吗 对 马上
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么做
I’m gonna call… Sam.
打电话给萨姆
Fuck me.
该死
Yes? It’s Will.
喂 我是威尔
It’s 11 o’clock at night?
不知道已经十一点了吗
I know I’m sorry.
我知道 对不起
I wouldn’t have called.
我也不想给你打电话
What’s the problem.
出什么事了
I think you need to get back here.
你必须回来下
What?
什么
Sam… listen to me.
听我说
It’s 11 o’clock at night!
已经晚上十一点了
I’m well aware of the fucking time!
我知道已经很晚了
Sam, I’m telling you… you need to see this.
萨姆 告诉你 你应该来看看这个
See what?
看什么
Email it to me.
发邮件给我好了
I don’t think that would be a good idea.
恐怕不妥
I’m on my way.
我这就回去
Look at these people.
看看这些人
Wandering around… with absolutely no idea…
漫无目的的四处游荡 完全不知道
what’s about to happen.
将会发生什么
Right?
不是吗
Well… I… I tried not to let the world get me like that.
我努力不让自己变成那样
I’ve noticed that about you.
我看出来了
Look… we are twenty three years old.
我们二十三岁了
I’m 28.
我二十八了
All right… 28… whatever.
二十八就二十八
I made nearly…
我去年赚了
a quarter of a million dollars last year.
差不多二十五万美元
Fuck! For what?
靠 怎么赚的
I pushed some numbers around on a computer screen…
我在电脑上摆弄一些数字
so a bunch of glorified crack addicts
然后一些所谓的砖家
could take that information and pretend to understand it…
拿了我的数据 装模作样分析一下
and then make a bet against some other jerk
然后和另一个半球的砖家们对赌
half way around the world who if he… wasn’t doing this…
其实这帮人分析来分析去
he’d be putting number seven or you know.
也不过就是靠运气
And at the end of the day one guy win and the other guy loses.
最终有人赢有人输
You do know it’s a little more complicated than that? Right?
你也知道这事儿没这么简单 对吗
Yeah.
对
It’s Will. He wants to know if we’ve found him?
是威尔 他想知道我们找到他没
What would we say?
我们怎么说
I would say that we haven’t found him… yet.
我会说 我们还没找到他
Good.
好
Eric Dale.
艾瑞克·戴尔
Oh Jesus.
天呐
Before he leaves the building… escorted by fucking security.
他被保安护送着离开大楼前
I had nothing to do with that.
这可不是我指示的
I know.
我知道
I’m sorry… go on.
对不起 继续吧
Before he leaves the building,
在他离开大楼前
U盘 he hands a disk to Peter Sullivan.
他给了皮特·苏利文一个
Who’s Peter Sullivan… again?
皮特·苏利文又是谁
Don’t matter… one of Eric’s guys.
那无关紧要 艾瑞克的手下
Before the elevator doors are closing…
在电梯门关上之前
The last thing he says is
他说的最后一句话是
‘Be careful’.
“小心点”
Be careful? Yeah.
小心点 是的
Be careful? Why?
小心点 为什么
Take a look.
来看一下
Oh Jesus… you know I can’t read this fucking thing!
饶了我吧 我看不来数字
Speak to me in English.
给我解释下
Basically… this kid… Peter Sullivan…
基本上呢 皮特·苏利文这孩子
He gets all inspired by you pep talk.
被你的激情演讲激发了干劲
Nice job! By the way…
顺便说下 做的好
He dealt straight in… after work.
他下班后继续专研
And I think he nailed it.
我想他有个大发现
Nailed it?
发现什么
Yeah, I think he figured out what Eric was missing.
他弄清了艾瑞克遗漏的地方
It’s not good, Sam.
坏消息啊 萨姆
These here are the historical volatility index limits,
这些是 历史波动指数限制
which of course,
我们全部的交易模型
our entire trading model relies on pretty fuckingheavily.
很大程度上依赖于这些限制
And well… we are now so levered up.
我们现在的经营杠杆系数太高了
But once it gets outside those limits,
波动率一旦超出了这些限制
it gets ugly in a hurry.
资产价值会急速暴跌
And how close to those limits have we gotten?
我们离底线还有多远
Oh Sam, we’re beyond close.
萨姆 我们已经超过了
We broke through five or six
在过去的两周里
days over the last two weeks.
我们有五到六天突破了限制
Now somehow.
但是 不知怎么搞的
we’ve managed to stay on the upside of it… for now.
暂时来说 资产价值还维持在高位
For now?
只是暂时
Well look… what happens here,
你可以看看这里
when we get on the wrong side of it.
一旦走势变差 会发生什么
Wait a minute… what am I looking at?
等等 我要看哪里
You’re looking at this figure here.
看这些数据
Wow is that? Yeah.
是那个吗 是的
And that wouldn’t even be that bad a day for us,
按以往的经验看
historically speaking.
没有比这个更糟的了
Is that figure right?
这些数据正确吗
I don’t know… I can’t be sure.
我不知道 我不敢肯定
Where is Eric Dale? We shut his phone off.
艾瑞克·戴尔在哪 我们把他的电话停了
Of course we do.
可不是吗
Yeah… so… I called his wife.
于是我又给他老婆打了电话
Who says, he’s not home.
她说他不在
He’s probably crying in a fucking beer somewhere.
他也许正在哪个酒吧哭呢
Yeah, he was.
是的 有可能
Where’s the kid who did this?
发现这事的孩子干什么去了
Sent him out looking for Eric.
派他去找艾瑞克了
Do you think he knows what he’s doing?
你认为他知道自己在做什么吗
I don’t konw what I know.
我都不知道我知道什么了
Get him back.
把他叫回来
What do you think these girls make a night?
这些姑娘一晚能赚多少钱
1500?
一千五?
Two grand?
两千吗
Two grand.
两千
Fuck…
靠
That’s…
这也太…
It’s pretty great.
太好了
I mean… you know… I mean I’ll consider.
我考虑来一个
Shit.
该死
Will… yep.
威尔 是的
no, no… we asked nobody see him.
不 不 我们问了 没人见过他
Okay… Yeah.
好的 好的
What’a you think Rogers makes in a year?
你觉得罗吉斯一年赚多少钱
I… I have no idea?
我 我不知道
Come on… play along.
猜猜看嘛
What a year, I don’t know
我不知道一年能赚多少
Three quarters of a million?
七十五万吗
Come on.
再猜
What?
什么
It was not even close.
根本不沾边
More?
比这多吗
Much more.
多多了