天哪
Oh, good grief!
你只是… –
You just…
告诉你考夫曼… 我们受够了你的废话!
I’m gonna tell you something, Kaufman… we’ve had enough of your crap!
我们做该做的事吧 马上摔交
Let’s do what we came here to do. Let’s wrestle right now!
开始吧,王子已经准备好了
Well, here we go. The King is ready.
为了考夫曼好 我希望他准备好了
And I hope, for Kaufman’s sake, he’s ready.
杰尔,杰尔,杰尔
Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
考夫曼把摔交归功于拳击场
Kaufman’s due a trip to the old woodshed here.
我没想过我会看到这天…
Now, I never thought I’d see the day that…
看考夫曼
Yeah, look at Kaufman.
考夫曼不想 沾到洛勒的任何地方
Yeah, Kaufman doesn’t want any part of Lawler.
对人性来说他完全很难堪 他来自好莱坞
He’s an absolute embarrassment to humanity, this man from Hollywood.
你们知道吗? 我来自好莱坞
You see? I am from Hollywood!
– 谁在乎? – 我有智力
– Who cares? – I have the brains!
没人在乎你来自哪里
Nobody cares where you’re from!
我是王子,我是王子
I’m the king I’m the king
我是孟斐斯王子
I’m the king of Memphis, Tennessee
安迪,我们回家
Andy, please, let’s go home!
别担心,妈妈, 我会让你骄傲的
Don’t worry, Mom. I’ll make you proud.
考夫曼被什么东西打了一下
– Whoa, whoa, whoa! – Uh-oh, Kaufman got nailed with something.
– 有拳击迷在扔东西 – 谁干的?
– Some fan threw something. – Who did that?
谁干的?
Who did that?
– 你们不能碰我 我会控告你! – 嗨,考夫曼
– You cannot touch me! I will sue you! – Hey, Kaufman!
– 我一天挣的钱比你们… – 考夫曼
– I make more money in one day than you do… – Kaufman!
一生赚的钱还多!
in your entire lives combined!
考夫曼
Kaufman!
来摔交或者象笨驴一样表演?
Did you come down here to wrestle or act like an ass?
上来, 我教你免费的摔交法?来呀
Now get in the ring. I’ll give you a free headlock. Okay? Come on!
洛勒好象很乐意提供免费的方法
Lawler seems to be willing to offer a free hold of some kind.
算了吧,安迪
No, no. Drop it now, Andy!
没事的,没事
It’s okay! It’s okay!
让考夫曼上去 让我们看看他到底有多大本事
Let Kaufman get in there, and let’s see what kind of man he is.
一,二,三…
One, two, three…
我不相信王子会坚持到最后
– I can’t believe that the King is gonna go through with this.
大嘴的王八蛋会得到免费的摔交法
That big-mouth son of a gun has got a free headlock!
就要看到了
Business may pick up here.
我把他抓住了 这是真的
I did it! This is for real!
当心,考夫曼
Uh-oh. Oh, look out, Kaufman!
哎呀,他在那
Oh, there he goes! Oh, my!
考夫曼有麻烦了
Kaufman in trouble!
当心,当心,
Look out! Look out!
王子把他折起来了 就像折手风琴一样
The King folded him up like an accordion that time.
王子问人们…
Now the King is asking this crowd…
他们是否想见识打桩机,
if they want to see the pile driver.
那是不合规定的
That’s illegal.
考夫曼陷入困境
Kaufman is out of it!
哎呀,哎呀
Oh, my! Oh, my!
– 就要成为打桩机了
It’s gonna be a pile driver!
在那
There it is!
安迪
Oh! Andy!
他受重伤了
He’s hurt bad.
– 无意识被剥夺了资格 – 洛勒,你…
– That’s an automatic disqualification right there. – Lawler, you…
考夫曼赢了 但此时他看起来不像胜利者
Well, Kaufman wins it, but he doesn’t look like a winner right now.
– 快点! – 让开,让开
– Come on! – Keep it clear. Keep it clear.
– 嗨,乔治 – 嗨,洛恩
– Hey, George. – Hey, Lorne.
– 谢谢你在这么短的时间来见我 – 哦,请坐
– Thanks for seeing me on such short notice. – Oh, please.
我想跟你谈谈
Right, I wanted to talk to you about, uh,
关于把安迪再安排到 星期六夜生活节目中
putting Andy back on Saturday Night Live.
我不知道是否还留他在节目中
I don’t know whether Andy works on the show anymore.
我是说那个摔交事件
– I mean, the wrestling stuff is… – Yeah, yeah.
– 这太糟了… – – 摔交…
– Just, I think it’s worn… – The wres…
我们都完全同意摔交
Yeah, we all agree, uh, completely about the wrestling.
那很好啊
That’s smart.
是啊…
Yeah, uh…
– 安迪非常的诚恳 – 是的
– Andy is very sincere. – Right.
他要向杰尔·洛勒道歉 向他做的恶作剧忏悔
He’s gonna apologize to Jerry Lawler and repent for all his bad guy shenanigans.
我向所有与我 摔过的交运动员道歉
I apologize for all the wrestling I’ve ever done.
我对我造成的伤害道歉
I’m sorry for all the grief I’ve ever given.
我只是在戏弄坏摔交运动员 我不是故意的
I was just playing bad guy wrestler, you know. It’s just a role. It’s not me.
我想杰尔
So, I guess Jerry just, um,
亲自接受道歉
um, took it personally.
我是说你说了一些煽动性的东西
Yeah, but, uh, I mean, you said some pretty inflammatory things.
对他来说什么都是玩笑 就象那
Right. Everything’s a joke to this guy. Just like that thing.
– 我不知道是脖撑圈还是跳蚤领 – 那不是真的
– I don’t know if that’s a neck brace or a flea collar. – That’s not true.
这是真的,我去过医院
This is serious. I went to the hospital.
我在医院呆了三天
I was in the hospital three days, in traction.
我还告诉你们
I’ll tell you something else.
我爸爸说我可以雇律师 告你们对我做的一切
My father said I could’ve hired a lawyer and sued you for everything you’ve got.
但我没有,我不是那种人
But I didn’t because I’m not that kind of guy.
你是什么样的人
What kind of guy are you?
告诉你什么… 也许我要叫个律师来
Tell you what… I think maybe I’ll get a lawyer here.
如果你是人 你就马上向我道歉
If you were a man, you’d apologize to me right now.
但你只是个贫穷的白人
But you’re just poor white trash,
我想那对你来说已经是厚待了
so I guess that’s too lofty a concept for you.
你要做什么…
I mean, what are you gonna do…
你没事吧
Are we, uh… Is everything… Are you okay? Huh?
我讨厌这种把戏,洛勒
This… I’m sick of this shit, Lawler.
我发誓, 我要控告你对我做的一切
I’m gonna sue you for everything you’ve got, I swear to God.
你混♥蛋♥,洛勒?
Fuck you! Okay? Okay, Lawler?
肏♥你♥妈! 对不起,戴夫
Fuck you! I’m sorry, Dave.
我知道我不能 在电视上说这些话
I know I’m not supposed to say those things on television.
我道歉 对不起,对不起
I apologize. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
但你不是东西
But you, you are a m-ing -hole!
好了?
Okay?
Well…
– Well…
I, uh…
我觉得你要在电视上说几句话
I, I think you can use some of those words on television,
你不能就这样泼咖啡
but what you can’t do is throw coffee.
星期六夜生活的很多人…
Some of us at Saturday Night Live…
认为安迪是个喜剧天才
think Andy Kaufman’s a comic genius.
但还有一些不这样认为
But others disagree.
他们说他不再搞笑了
They say he’s just not funny anymore.
所以我们把 这个决定权留给你们
So we’re leaving the decision up to you.
留他的请拨电♥话♥l- 900- 555- 76l8,
To keep Andy, call 1-900-555-7618.
不留的 …
To dump him…
真糟
This is bad.
我只有百分之28的选票
I, um, only got 28%.
星期六夜生活 是最受欢迎的节目
This is Saturday Night Live, the hippest audience in television.
他们都很喜欢你
They turned on you.
这样说我很难过
Look, it pains me to say this,
我认为你们两个 不应再在一起工作
but I don’t think you two guys should ever work together again.
对不起,乔治 我们认为这只是好笑而已
I’m sorry, George. We just thought it was funny.
你不必抱歉,杰尔
You don’t have to be sorry, Jerry.
你很优秀
You’re… You’re terrific.
你是最好的
You’re just the best.
我不会把它当作买♥♥卖♥♥的
I wouldn’t have traded it for anything.
对我来说这是光荣的时刻
To me, this was a shining moment for wrestling.
我也是
Me too. And…
对行为科学家来说 是光荣的时刻
And it was a shining moment for behavioral science.
为什么我们不来的了断呢
Hey, well… But why can’t I make a gag out of this?
也许我们可以回到电视…
I mean, maybe I could go on the show and I could say…
那是非法的,我要做个澄清
it was rigged and I demand a recount.
安迪,你不明白
Andy, you don’t understand.
他们不想你回去了
They don’t want you back.
现在闭上你们的眼睛
Now close your eyes.
如果世上的杂念进入你们的头脑 不要被他们所干扰
If the thoughts of this world come into your head, don’t be upset by them.
努力把他们赶走
It’s just your stress unraveling itself.
然后再回到祷告
Just slowly come back to the mantra.
安迪
Andy?
过来?
Please?
继续静思,我马上回来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!