– Oh, come on! – No, no. No, no.
保持安静, 我们还有很多要听
No, no, please keep it down. We’ve got a long way to go.
他们是相同的人
“They were the same people,
至少是同类型的人
or at least the same sort of people, the same profusion of…”
我告诉你们
I tell you what.
你们是愿意读还是听唱片
Would you rather I kept reading, or do you prefer to hear the phonograph record?
听唱片
Record!
– 对不起,我听不见 – 听唱片
– I’m sorry. I can’t hear you. – Record!
– 你们同意吗? – 同意
– Are you positive? – Yeah!
– 很好 – 是,大老鼠
– Very well then. – Yeah, “Mighty Mouse”!
他的出现给那晚带来了压抑
“His presence gave the evening it’s quality of oppressiveness.
那个夏天, 盖茨比深深的印在我记忆里“
It stands out in my memory from Gatsby’s other parties that summer.”
绿灯,狂欢节…
The green light, the orgiastic future…
– 年年在我们面前出现
that year by year recedes before us.
明天
Tomorrow…
明天我们会过的更快
Tomorrow we will run faster,
把我们的臂膀伸向未来
stretch our arms out further,
又是个美好的旱晨
and one fine morning,
所以我们波浪似的扑向未来 船逆流而行
so we beat on, boats against the current,
不断把浪花…
borne back ceaselessly…
推向过去”
into the past.”
结束了
The end.
好啊
All right!
你想在亚利桑那州演出吗
You wanna play Arizona State?
你给他们表演大老鼠 表演埃尔维斯
You give ’em Mighty Mouse. You give ’em Elvis.
– 我… 我给了他们了不起的盖茨比 – 是的
– I-I gave them The Great Gatsby. – Yes.
– 菲茨杰拉德的佳作 – 一篇名著
– F. Scott Fitzgerald’s best work. – A classic.
– 他的伟大的代表作 – 我不关心这些
– His finest piece of work. – I don’t care.
安迪
Andy.
安迪,你必须认真回答这个问题
Andy, you have to look inside and ask this question.
你在让谁快乐?
Who are you trying to entertain?
是观众还是你自己?
The audience or yourself?
对不起
Excuse me.
Ah.
– 鲍勃,我是… 我是… – 什么,乔治?
– Bob. Bob, I’m-I’m… – What, George?
我担心安迪
I’m worried about Andy.
这样不好, 他这样做会影响他的演出
This is not good. His stress level is affecting his work.
冷静点,乔治 担心也无济于事
Calm down, George. That’s not gonna help anything.
看
Look, uh,
托尼·克利夫顿下周会进行演出
Tony Clifton is gonna go on Taxi next week.
应让他放松放松 解除压力
That should, uh, let him blow off steam and relieve the stress.
– 鲍勃,鲍勃,鲍勃 – 什么事?
– Bob, Bob, Bob. – Okay?
安迪需要放松 这是你的工作
Andy needs to relax. This is your job.
– 你必须让他摆脱这一切 – 我的工作
– You have to take him away from all of this. – My job.
– 来呀? – 好
– Would you come on? – Okay.
Sh…
– 今天过的怎么样? – 很好啊
– Hi. How are you doin’ today? – Fine.
– 嗨,很高兴见到你 – 很高兴见到你
– Hello. Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you.
– 你好? – 很好
– How are you? – Peachy.
Oh.
Yeah
– 我们现在怎么做? – 你跳啊
– What do… What do we do now? – Now you pick.
可如果我伤害了 她们的感情怎么办?
But what if I… hurt somebody’s feelings?
看在上帝的份上 你不会害任何人的感情
For Christ’s sake, you’re not gonna hurt anybody’s feelings.
他们都是专业人员
They’re… They’re all professionals. All right?
好的
Okay.
挑哪个
All right. Which one?
我要两个
I will have both!
我要这个小姐和那个大奶♥子♥的
I will have this fraulein und the one with the big strudels.
Mach schnell, mach schnell!
我要杀了你
Oh, no. Zmuda, I’m gonna kill you.
绝妙的选择
Excellent choice.
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
你们高兴吗?
Are you having a good day?
这是很重要的一天
It’s kind of a big day.
这是我的朋友 第一次和妓♥女♥在一起
It’s my buddy’s first time with a prostitute.
你在说什么 安迪几乎每个周末都来
What are you talkin’ about? Andy comes here almost every weekend.
谁,安迪?
Who, Andy?
他不会叫他自己安迪
Oh, he doesn’t always call himself that.
有时他叫托尼 有时穿晚礼服
Sometimes he’s Tony, and he wears a tux.
– Yeah – Oh, ho!
嗨
Hey, um,
如果… 如果我给你们俩…
if… if I gave you both…
三百美元
three hundred dollars,
你们愿意
would you, um,
到好莱坞搅乱一场电视秀吗?
come to Hollywood and help me destroy a TV show?
五百美元
Five hundred.
我是什么,哈里·霍迪尼?
What am I, Harry Houdini, huh?
我们破产了,过来,女孩们
Oh, we busted through. Come on, girls.
欢迎到时事讽刺剧场
Welcome to the Follies “Bree-gere.”
– 好了,他来了,托尼·克利夫斯 – 汽车表演
– Okay, here’s the man. Tony Clifton. – Taxi, laxy.
– 迈克斯,还好吗 – 嗨
– Just the factsy, Maxie. – Hi.
嗨,你好?
Hey, hot shot. How you doin’?
– 埃德·温伯格 – 开始,好吗?
– Ed Weinberger. – Take a hike! Okay, all right, huh?
好的
All right.
– 我们做什么? – 这是你的剧本,托尼
– What are we doin’, huh? – Here’s your script, uh, Tony.
– 这是给我的剧本? – 是的
– That’s the script I was given? – Yeah.
我必须要做的,好,让我看看
That’s the one I have to do? Okay, let me see.
胡说,胡说,我的台词
Okay, bullshit, bullshit, my line.
胡说,胡说,我的台词
Bullshit, bullshit, my line.
Ohh! Ha-ha!
那是好笑! 那是好笑
That’s hilarious! That is hilarious!
昨晚我已经看过剧本了 我不满意
I reviewed that script last night and I was not satisfied.
– 那么… – 我不满意
– Yeah, well… – I was not satisfied.
– 我们何不… – 所以我做了点改动
– Why don’t we… – So I made a few changes.
我和这两个小姐熬了整夜
I stayed up all night with these sweet ladies right here.
这位是莱蒙纳德
This is Lemonade.
– 那会让你一天都红火 – 我们可以开始吗?
– That’ll keep you going on a hot day. – Can we get to work?
这是迈娜丽亚 我的小生产部怎么样?
And this is Melonia. How’s my little produce department?
Honk, honk, honk, honk, honk.
这就是新的出租车主题歌♥
This is the new Taxi theme song.
Oh, yes we drive a taxi
Aaaah!
Aaaah!
Aah-aah-aah-aah-ahh!
乔治
George.
现在, 我们承担不起这个损失…
Now, I can’t afford to blow this whole episode, so…
我们必须让他演
we have to let him go.
我不知道安迪是否会接受
I’m not sure how Andy’s gonna take this.
我们必须坚持并告诉他
We’ll just have to go down and tell him.
可那是托尼,不是安迪
But-But that’s Tony down there. It’s not Andy.
我不管那是谁, 我要解雇他
I don’t give a fuck who that is. I’m gonna fire him.
好吧
Okay. All right.
但我们最好先警告安迪
But we better warn Andy first.
他决定在旧金山的音乐会
He’s up in San Francisco doin’ a concert.
我打电♥话♥叫我秘书
I’ll call my secretary.
黛安,我是乔治
Diane, this is George.
– 我想接旧金山的安迪 – 好的
– I’m trying to reach Andy up in San Francisco. – Okay.
– 我给您转过去 – 我等着
– I’ll patch you through. – I’ll wait.
– 喂- 安迪, 我把你的声音放在扬声器里
– Hello. – Andy, I’m gonna put you on the speaker.
– 你好,安迪 – 你好?
– Hello, Andy. Hi. – Hello ?
– 我和埃德在一起 – 你好,埃德
– I’m here with Ed over at Taxi. – Hi, Ed.
– 你好,安迪 – 你好吗?
– Hi, Andy. – How are you?
– 我很好 – 很好?
– I’m fine. – Good.
– 安迪,托尼有点问题 – 不
– Andy, there’s been some trouble with Tony. – Oh, no.
他受伤了?
Did… Did he get hurt?
– 不是 – 安迪,不是像… 不
– No. – Andy, it’s nothing like… No.
– 他伤害了别人? – 不,不是那样
– Did he hurt someone else? – No, no. It’s not that.
安迪,我给你打电♥话♥是因为…
Andy, uh, the reason I’m calling you like this…
我对你的艺术水平 表示崇高的敬意
is I have the utmost respect for your artistry.
我一直很欣赏
Well, may I say that I’ve always appreciated that, Ed.
谢谢你,但你知道,在这种情况下
Thank you, but you see, in this instance, um,
我必须得到 你的允许解雇托尼
I have to ask your permission to fire Tony.
我的允许
Oh, my.
乔治,这会要了托尼的命
George, this is gonna kill Tony.
– 他一生都在等这个机会 – 还会有别的角色
– He’s waited for this his whole life. – There’ll be other shots.
我们必须这样做 他是个很糟糕的演员