Voulez-vous
要么走 要么留
Take it now or leave it
我们只有现在
Now is all we get
不承诺 不后悔
Nothing promise no regrets
你可愿意
Voulez-vous
不要多虑顾
Ain’t no big decision
你熟知这条路
You know what to do
唯一的问题是 你可愿意
La question c’est voulez-vous
你可愿意
Voulez-vous
去和妈妈跳
Go dance with mom!
苏菲 过来
Sophie, come here.
我知道为什么来了
I know why I’m here.
唐娜为什么不告诉我
Why didn’t donna tell me?
你什么时候知道我是你♥爸♥爸的?
How long have you known I’m your father?
什么 我根本就不知道
What? not long at all.
山姆 听我说 妈妈以为我不知情
Sam, listen to me. My mom doesn’t know that I know.
所以能不能婚礼后再说这个?
So can we wait until after my wedding?
– 明天谁把你交给新郎 – 没有人
– Who’s giving you away tomorrow? – Nobody.
错 我
Wrong. I am.
到那时再公开
Our secret till then.
你可愿意
Voulez-vous
要么走 要么留
Take it now or leave it
我们只有现在
Now is all we get
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我喘不过气
I can’t breathe.
你可愿意
Voulez-vous
不要多虑顾
Ain’t no big decision
你熟知这条路
You know what to do
唯一问题是 你可愿意
La question c’est voulez-vous
你可愿意
Voulez-vous
老天啊
Oh my god!
– 我是你父亲 – 哈利
– I’m your father! – harry!
现在我知道你为什么邀请我来了
Now that’s why you sent me the invite.
你想让自己的亲生父亲挽着你走过新婚大道
You wanted your old dad to walk you down the aisle.
我不会让你失望的 我会去的
Well I won’t let you down. I’ll be there.
你可愿意
Voulez-vous
要么走 要么留
Take it now or leave it
我们只有现在
Now is all we get
不承诺 不后悔
Nothing promise no regrets
你可愿意
Voulez-vous
不要多虑顾
Ain’t no big decision
你熟知这条路
You know what to do
唯一的问题是 你可愿意
La question c’est voulez-vous
为了婚礼
For the wedding.
颠倒过来
Upside own.
美丽的唐娜…
Fancy donna having a…
我是你的…
I’m your…
谁给你…
Who’s giving you…
苏菲 菲菲
Sophie! soph!
大家都退后 给她一点空间
Stand back everybody. give her some space.
菲菲…宝贝
Soph… baby!
来吧 老妈 起来啦
Come on mother rise and shine.
我一晚上翻来覆去睡不着
I was tossing and turning all night.
那3个男人还在这个岛上为所欲为
Those three guys are still loose on this island.
我们得采取行动
We got to do something.
唐娜 唐娜 唐娜 现在一切尽在掌握
Donna! donna! donna! donna. it’s all under control.
我一晚上翻来覆去睡不着
I have been tossing and turning all night.
我的婚礼上将有3个老爸
I’ve got three dads coming to my wedding
而且我还要告诉其中的两个他们是多余的 问题是哪2个?
And I have to tell two of them they’re surplus. only which two?
一切尽在掌握
It’s all under control.
我要带比尔和山姆去钓鱼…
I’m taking bill and sam fishing…
我们分头行动 一人对付一个男人
We’re each gonna go off. we’re gonna grab a man
审问他 互相交换记录 再决定
Interrogate him swap notes and decide.
哈利已经跟坦妮娅说好去海边玩
And harry’s talked tanya into water sports.
老天 护士快来 带上驴蛋 快
Oh god. nurse donkey testicles quickly!
– 不 你先 请吧 – 不 不 你先吧
– no after you. please. – no. no. go ahead.
不 不 不 不 你先
No no no no you first.
– 我想坦白一件事 – 我也是
– I want to get something off my chest. – me too.
昨晚 我发现了一件很美妙的事
Last night I discovered something wonderful.
这件事让我清醒 也让我重审了我自己
It was a wake-up call a way to look at myself and
发现我生活中最宝贵的事
What I really want out of life.
昨晚? 你不知道?
Last night? you didn’t know?
你甚至从来都没有怀疑过你是…
You didn’t even suspect that you were…
没有 当然没有 那一直是个秘密
Well no. of course not. that’s always been a secret.
而现在我们…把它大声说出来
And now we… say it out loud.
别 别 别 这绝对需要保密 我是说 现在需要
No! no! no! it’s absolutely hush-hush. I mean for now.
今晚一切都会揭晓
All will be revealed tonight.
谈到揭晓 昨晚…
Talking of revelations last night…
你和那个小个子女士? 我想我知道怎么回事了
You and the little lady? I think I know what’s going on.
– 不 你不知道 你不知道 – 很明显
– no you don’t. you don’t. – it’s obvious.
你跟她眼神交流的那一刻我就知道了
I saw it from the moment you clapped eyes on each other.
你开玩笑吧
You’re kidding.
跟你说实话吧 哈利
I’m gonna level with you harry.
我想我做不到
I don’t think I can do this.
她是个很棒的女孩
Well she’s a wonderful girl
但我能接受她进入我的生活吗
But can I take her on in my life?
比尔 你总是顺其自然的性格去哪儿了?
Bill where’s your spontaneity?
只是…
It’s this…
– 这个家庭 你知道? – 你又没必要跟她结婚
– this family you know? – you don’t have to marry her.
什么
What?
早饭时间到了
Hey right in time for breakfast.
我们这儿什么都有
We’re serving up the works here.
– 看出来了 – 煎蛋 熏鲑鱼还是火腿?
– think you just did. -sunny-side up! lox or ham?
我…
I’ll just…
我要去…
I’m just gonna…
一团糟
What a mess!
干吗
what?
– 你还好吗 – 是啊 我很好 我很好
– you okay? – yeah. I’m fine. I’m fine.
– 苏菲 – 什么事
– sophie. – what?
昨晚 你跟斯盖…怎么了
Last night you and sky… what’s wrong?
告诉我吧 告诉我怎么了
Tell me. tell me what’s wrong.
– 我不知道该怎么办 – 你知道该怎么办
– I don’t know what to do. – you know what to do.
你什么都不用做
You don’t have to do anything.
现在还不晚 我还能取消婚礼 大家都会理解的
Not too late I can still call off the wedding. everybody will understand.
取…取消婚礼?
Call… call off the wedding?
– 你想要的不正是这个吗 – 不
– isn’t that what you want? – no.

No.
不 那是你想要的
No that’s what you want.
– 不 – 是的 老天
– no! – yes! god!
苏菲
Sophie!
你只是…你不知道
You just… you have no idea.
你从没有过婚礼
You never had a wedding.
你从没有先结婚 再生小孩
You never did the marriage-and-babies thing.
你只是生了小孩
You just did the baby thing.
– 你太走运了 – 我不知道为什么
– well good for you. – you know I don’t know why
– 你现在对我这么火大 我真不知道 – 因为我…
– you’re going off on me now! I really don’t! – because i…
– 老天 我爱斯盖 而且我想跟他在一起 – 好 很好
– god! I love sky and I want to be with him! – good! great.
但我不想我的孩子长大了都不知道自己的父亲是谁
And I don’t want my children growing up not knowing who their father is.
因为…这太糟糕了
Because it’s just… it’s crap!
您愿意吗
Voulez-vous
– 你在干什么? – 停住 你太糟糕了
What are you doing? – stop you’re terrible.
拜托 老兄 你在胡说什么
Come on man. what are you talking about?
好吧 好吧 苏菲会有个超美的婚礼 是吧
Okay okay sophie’s gonna have an absolutely beautiful wedding right?
你应该帮帮我
You’re supposed to be helping me.
你们这些家伙…他必须做好准备
You guys… he’s got to get ready.
我看见你拿了我的风笛
I see you kept my bagpipes.
他们应该能防止不速之客的来访
They’re supposed to ward off unwanted visitors.
你不需要风笛来做这个
Well you don’t need bagpipes to do that.
你来这儿干吗 山姆
What are you doing here sam?
这是我们的梦想 记得吗
This is our dream remember?
– 岛上的别♥墅♥? – 是啊 可这现在成我的现实了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!