Lights are gonna find me
– 我们的歌♥ – 你们的歌♥?
– Our song. – Your song?
是我的歌♥
It’s my song.
欢笑 开心 旋转
Smiling, having fun
我最最有明星范
Feeling like a number one
今晚这超级巨星
Tonight the super trouper
聚光灯让我迷离
Beams are gonna blind me
但我不觉得孤独
But I won’t feel blue
抛开曾经的孤独
Like I always do
因为人群中有你瞩目
’cause somewhere in the crowd there’s you
我在这儿等你来
So I’ll be there when you arrive
你的注视证明我的存在
The sight of you will prove to me I’m still alive
一旦你臂弯把我深埋
An when you take me in your arms
紧紧拥我入怀
An hold me tight
我知道今夜你我将决定未来
I know it’s gonna mean so much tonight
今晚这超级巨星
Tonight the super trouper
追光灯追着你
Lights are gonna find me
闪闪像阳光
Shining like the sun
看 看 看
Look look look look look.
欢笑 开心 旋转
Smiling having fun
我最最有明星范
Feeling like a number one
今晚这超级巨星
Tonight the super trouper
聚光灯让我迷离
Beams are gonna blind me
但我不觉得孤独
But I won’t feel blue
抛开曾经的孤独
Like I always do
因为人群中有你瞩目
’cause somewhere in the crowd there’s you
超级巨星追光灯
Super trouper lights
照耀着你
Are gonna find me
我简直不敢相信
I can’t believe you!
劳驾 伙计们
Excuse me! hello.
这是雌性动物狂欢会 仅限女性
This is a hen party. women only!
– 谢谢合作 – 好吧
– thank you. – okay.
他们在那儿干什么
Why are they here, then
难不成是来搅合苏菲的婚礼?
If it’s not to ruin sophie’s wedding?
我还以为你对这个婚礼没看那么重
But I thought you weren’t so keen on this wedding.
至少不想让他们来搅局
I don’t want them spoiling it.
居然胆敢此时露面
They have no right to turn up like this.
他们为女儿付出过什么
What have they ever done for their daughter?
唐娜 唐娜 他们不知道有个女儿
Donna donna they didn’t know she existed.
而且 他们也没必要知道 对吗
Well they didn’t need to know did they?
我把女儿养得多好 都是我的功劳
I’ve done a great job with soph, all by myself
我不要他们打乱我的生活
And I won’t be muscled out by an ejaculation!
有没有个人儿
Is there a man out there?
听我倾诉祷告的人儿
Someone to hear my prayer?
给我 给我 给我个 午夜王子
Gimme! gimme! gimme! a man after minight
有没有人帮我解开心疑
Won’t someboy help me chase the shadows away
给我 给我 给我个 午夜王子
Gimme! gimme! gimme! a man after minight
我该跟唐娜解释一下我没有恶意
I think I should explain to donna that I come in peace.
现在别 你先等等
Oh, no, really. you should wait
等她喝两杯消消气
Until she has a few drinks in her first.
– 真的 – 好主意 好主意
– Really. – Good idea. good idea.
你在船上画的这幅肖像…
What you drew on the boat…
画得很好 着真的不错
This is good. this is really good.
为什么你不发展一下 你很有天分
Why don’t you pursue this? you have a real talent here.
我还有很多事要做
I have enough to do here.
这就是你的梦想吗
Is that really your dream?
和唐娜一起经营这里?
Running the villa with donna?
反正她一个人做不来
She just can’t do it by herself.
你知道吗
Do you know
我有一晚在菜单背面画过这个全景
I drew this whole place up on the back of a menu one night.
我常常梦想回来
I always dreamt I’d come back here.
那怎么没有呢
What kept you?
你妈妈说过我什么
What’s your mother said about me?
– 她没说过你 – 苏菲?
– She never mentioned you. – Sophie?
为什么我要来呢
What am I doing here?
透透气
Some air in here.
有人在那监视我
Somebody up there has got it in for me.
我打赌是我妈妈
I bet it’s my mother.
你看花眼了吧 是阳光
Oh, and wasn’t she a ray of sunshine.
我要把他们赶出去
I’m gonna go get them out of here.
你带着上膛的枪去 你想杀人吗
You go in there guns loaded, there’s gonna be questions.
– 过来帮我靴子脱了 – 躺好了
– Help me out of these boots. – Come on, then.
操♥他♥妈♥的瑜伽 我越练越肥
All that fricking yoga’s made my feet bigger.
听着 听着 我们今晚
Now, listen. listen, what we’re gonna do is
把他们灌醉
We’ll get them plastered tonight
然后明天一早 坦妮娅和我拉他们去钓鱼
And then tomorrow, tanya and I will take them fishing.
– 钓鱼? – 得了吧
– Fishing? – Oh, please.
你觉得该拿他们怎么办?
What do you suggest we do with three men?
这倒让我想起了些往事
Well then now that takes me back.
给我 给我 给我个
Gimme! gimme! gimme!
午夜王子
A man after minight
带我穿破黑暗 走出黎明
Take me through the darkness to the break of the day
– 你好啊 – 你还好吗
– Hello. – You okay?
我还好
I’m fine.
真高兴看到唐娜的女儿这么大了
Fancy donna having a grown-up daughter!
哈利 你有孩子吗
Do you have any children Harry?
算吧 我养狗 露西和吉波尔
Well, I have the dogs, lucy and kipper.
算是我的孩子
That’s the extent of my relationships.
我要是有个女儿 肯定宠她宠得上了天
I’d have loved a daughter. I’d have spoiled her rotten.
– 你♥爸♥爸在吗 – 我不知道
– Is your father here? – I don’t know.
我不知道我爸爸是谁
I don’t know who my father is.
有没有个人儿
Is there a man out there?
听我倾诉祷告的人儿
Someone to hear my prayer?
这儿棒极了
This is fantastic!
唐娜哪儿来的钱置这里的房♥子?
How on earth did donna get money to buy this place?
一个老太给她留下的
She was left some money by the old
我很小的时候妈妈照顾了她
Lady she looked after when I was little.
– 索菲亚 我就是以她命名的 – 我的姑妈?
– Sofia that I’m named after. – My great-aunt sofia?
也许吧
I guess.
我听说过她把钱留给了家人
I always heard her money was left to family.
– 你多大了 – 20岁
– How old are you? – I’m 20.
你跟我来一下好吗
Will you excuse me a minute?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
比尔
Bill!
比尔 等等
Bill wait.
为什么你姑妈给我妈妈钱
Why did your great-aunt leave my mother money?
我不知道
I don’t know!
我一生都在为身世疑惑
All my life, there’s been this huge unanswered question
再也不想要什么秘密了
And I don’t want any more secrecy!
– 你想让我说什么 – 求你了 比尔
– What do you want from me? – Bill, please!
你是我爸爸吗
Are you my father?
是吧 我想是的
Yes. I think so.
是的
Yes.
你知道接下来该做什么吗
You know what comes next?
别告诉我
Oh, you’re not going to tell me that
你有个双胞胎姐妹
You have a twin sister, are you?
明天你能来送我做婚礼交接吗
Will you give me away tomorrow?
– 新婚交接? – 小点声 婚礼上再公布
– Give you away? – No! our secret until the wedding.
好主意
Cute.
上帝啊
Oh, god.
好
Okay.
人群摩肩接踵
People everywhere
憧憬期待在空中飘散开
A sense of expectation hanging in the air
突然一道火花
Giving out a spark
照亮房♥间那头你眼一眨
Across the room your eyes are glowing in the dark
我们再次启航 知道开头
And here we go again we know the start
清楚结局
We know the end
主宰这场景
Masters of the scene
我们曾经参与 此刻凯♥旋♥ 追寻更多
We’ve one it all before an now we’re back to get some more
你懂我内心声音
You know what I mean
你可愿意