Wait wait. wait! hey don’t leave.
– 苏菲 – 苏菲
– whoa sophie. – sophie!
我们开船转转这个岛 你也来吗
We’re gonna sail around the island. You wanna come?
你们答应过要参加我的婚礼
You promised you’d come to my wedding.
对 但你妈妈把我们赶出了那个羊圈
Yes, well, your mother ejected us from the goat-house.
她不喜欢我们扰乱她的生活
She thought we’d better get out of her hair.
她一看见我们就又惊又怒
Donna freaked out when she saw us.
– 难道还会留我们吗 – 不是的
– What’s all that about? – No.
她只是没想通
She’s just not even thinking straight.
婚礼的压力太大了
She’s so stressed about the wedding, you know
她还没意识到你们能来是个惊喜
But she’s got no idea that you’re her lovely surprise.
– 她明天就会非常开心 – 你确定?
– she’ll be so happy tomorrow. – you think so?
– 你拿了妈妈的吉他 – 不 是借的 瞧
– You took mom’s guitar! – No,no. I borrowed it. Look.
哪儿去了
Where is it?
看 D·S
D.s.
唐娜·喜来登
Donna sheridan.
和H·B
And h.b.
摇滚乐手
Head banger.
– 摇滚乐手? – 摇滚乐手?
– head banger? – head banger?
这是我买♥♥给她的
I bought her this.
花了我十英镑 外加一件约翰尼·罗顿纪念衫
It cost me ten quid plus my johnny rotten t-shirt.
你妈妈认识的我真叛逆
Your mother knew quite a rebel.
遇见她的时候我在巴黎游学
I was studying in paris when I met her.
我跳上一辆火车 跟着她回了希腊
I hopped on a train and followed her to greece
完全不由自主
Quite spontaneously.
我还能在记忆中找到
I can still recall
我们的最后一夏
Our last summer
历历在目的每秒
I still see it all
塞纳河畔漫步
Walks along the seine
细雨中欢笑
Laughing in the rain
我们的最后一夏
Our last summer
美好时光永存
Memories that remain
我们走完那条河
We made our way along the river
并排在草地躺着
And we sat down in the grass
埃菲尔铁塔作见证者
By the eiffel tower
邂逅你给我最多欢乐
I was so happy we had met
青葱岁月 无悔度过
It was the age of no regret
说得没错
Oh yes
轻狂时光一如昨
Those crazy years,
那时花之力量还红红火火〔注:六十年代的嬉皮士风格〕
That was the time, of the flower power
但内心深处我们也有恐惧之情
But underneath we had a fear of flying
惧怕长大老去
Of growing old
慢慢失去生命
A fear of slowly dying
所以放胆纵情一次
We took a chance
末日来临般珍视感情
Like we were dancing our last dance
我还能在记忆中找到
I can still recall
我们的最后一夏
Our last summer
沥沥在目的每秒
I still see it all
巴黎圣母院熙攘的游人中
In the tourist jam round the notre dame
我们的最后一夏 牵手蜜语甜言
Our last summer walking hand in hand
巴黎小饭馆
Paris restaurants
那个夏日早晨 牛角包的清香
Our last summer morning croissants
尽享生命之美
Living for the day
忧愁不去理会
Worries far away
我们的最后一夏
Our last summer
一起笑闹沉醉
We could laugh and play
现在你在银行上班
And now you’re working in a bank
宅男 球赛作伴
A family man a football fan
名字叫哈利
An your name is harry
听着真没劲
How dull it seems
梦中见到的男主角却是你
Are you the hero of my dreams?
苏菲
Sophie!
– 苏菲 – 帮我拿着 我得走了
– Sophie! – please I have to go
– 你们一定来参加我婚礼 好吗 – 没问题
– But please come tomorrow okay? – Absolutely.
– 我们会去的 – 我们发誓
– we’ll be there. – it’s a promise.
塞纳河边漫步
Walks along the seine
细雨中欢笑
Laughing in the rain
我们的最后一夏
Our last summer
美好记忆永存
Memories that remain
斯盖
Sky!
你去哪儿了
Where’ve you been?
宾客四面八方涌来 你却没影了
People have been arriving all afternoon. No one’s seen you.
抱歉 我绕着小岛转了转 我只是…
I’m sorry I was around the island I just…
我只是忘了时间
I just lost track of time.
– 你要去哪儿 – 单身汉的秘密
– where’re you going? – it’s my stag do.
享受我最后一晚的自♥由♥
My last night of freedom.
别人这么说的 我才不这样觉得
Which is how some people might see it but for me
这是我幸福旅程开始前的最后一夜
It’s the last night before the greatest adventure of my life.
你知道我多想找到父亲吗
You know how I said I wanted to find my father?
苏菲 这个话题说了几百次了
Soph we’ve been over this a million times.
你不需要父亲 你有亲人
You don’t need a father you have a family.
你永远也不会离开我 对吗
And you’ll never leave me right?
别说傻话 你让我的世界乾坤扭转
Are you kidding? you have turned my world upside down.
与你相遇前忌妒不属于我
I wasn’t jealous before we met
现在每个男人都可能让我燃妒火
Now every man that I see is a potential threat
我意识到这不好
And I’m possessive it isn’t nice
我对你说过我只能用烟草来填补
You’ve heard me saying that smoking was my only vice
现在我对这些说不
But now it isn’t true
我的崭新生活拉开帷幕
Now everything is new
我所有的认知天翻地覆
And all I’ve learned has overturned
我对你相求
I beg of you
快来 不要浪费感情
Don’t go wasting your emotion
爱我就全心全意
Lay all your love on me
我像俘虏束手就擒
It was like shooting a sitting duck
你轻言细语笑一下 我心就静止停在那儿
A little small talk a smile and baby I was stuck
仍然不懂为何你的魔法如此神奇
I still don’t know what you’ve done with me
我已长大 怎还轻易陷入你爱情里
A grown-up woman should never fall so easily
我有点恐惧
I feel a kind of fear
怕你远离
When I don’t have you near
我担心焦虑 只有抛开自矜
Unsatisfied I skip my pride
我求求你 甜心
I beg you dear
快来 不要浪费感情
Don’t go wasting your emotion
爱我就全心全意
Lay all your love on me
快来 不要三心二意
Don’t go sharing your emotion
爱我就全心全意
Lay all your love on me
快来 不要浪费感情
Don’t go wasting your emotion
爱我就全心全意
Lay all your love on me
快来 不要三心二意
Don’t go sharing your emotion
爱我就全心全意
Lay all your love on me
女士们 不带先生们
Laides an no gentlemen
精彩今晚上演 空前绝后
Presenting for one night an one night only…
别啰嗦啦
Because that’s all we’ve got breath for.
说你自己吧 老骨头
Speak for yourself you old bat!
世界无敌女子力量天团
The world’s first girl power band
唐式发电机
Donna and the dynamos.
超级巨星
Super trouper
追光灯追着你
Lights are gonna find me
但我不觉得孤独
But I won’t feel blue
抛开曾经的孤独
Like I always do
因为人群中有你瞩目
’cause somewhere in the crowd there’s you
我颓废萎靡
I was sick and tired of everything
但自从由格拉斯构拨出你的号♥码
When I called you last night from Glasgow
我手舞足蹈 高歌♥纵情
All I do is eat and sleep and sing
祝愿每场演出都是终场秀
Wishing every show was the last show
祝愿每场演出都是终场秀
Wishing every show was the last show
就知道我听你到来多开心
So imagine I was glad to hear you’re coming
瞬间我的世界明媚闪耀
Suddenly I feel all right
瞬间灵感侵袭
An suddenly it’s gonna be
今晚我将在舞台流光溢彩
And it’s gonna be so different when I’m on the stage tonight
今晚这超级巨星
Tonight the super trouper
追光灯追着你