I sent the invites.
我妈妈一无所知
My mom doesn’t know anything.
她为我做的够多了 还经常说起你们
Well she’s done so much for me and she’s always talking about you guys
以前的美好时光
And the good old days and
我想你们都来参加我的婚礼
I thought what an amazing surprise for her
对她来说会是很大的惊喜
That you are all gonna be at my wedding.
苏菲 等等
Hang on sophie.
我不能待在这里
I can’t be here.
我最后一次见你妈妈时
The last time I saw your mother
她说她再也不想看见我了
She said she never wanted to see me again.
都这么多年了 拜托 这对我很重要的
That was years ago. please it would mean a lot to me.
– 为什么 – 听着 我知道
– why? -listen I can see that you’ve been
你经历了很多麻烦事
To a great deal of trouble.
我们能回你的船上去吗
Might I suggest that we all reconvene on your boat?
– 好主意 – 不行
– good idea. – nope.
– 为什么 – 哈利 这是场奇遇
– why? – it’s an adventure harry.
– 对你有好处的 – 我明白
– it’s good for you. – oh I see.
好吧 我发请柬时
Okay when I sent the invites
并没有想到你们会回复
it was a long shot that you’d even reply.
而现在你们大老远地赶来参加一个婚礼
And now you’ve come all this way for a wedding.
无事不登三宝殿啦
Surely there must have been some special reason for you to be here.
说不定是美景的召唤哦
Like some siren call maybe?
你真是个小调皮 知道吗
You’re a little minx you know that?
真像你妈妈
you’re just like your mother.
还好我儿子们没见过你 否则神都回不来
I’m glad my boys haven’t met you. they’d never recover.
– 你有儿子吗 – 有两个
– you have sons? – yes two.
我想哪天带他们来这里
And someday I’d like to bring them here.
就像你带我妈妈来吗
Like you used to bring my mother?
– 糟了 – 唐娜来了
– no. – it’s donna.
不 不 听着 听着 不能让她知道
No no no no no no no. listen listen she can’t know.
我要走了 请待在这里
I’m going to go. please stay.
答应我不会告诉任何人是我邀请你们的
Promise me that you’ll not tell anybody that I invited you.
行吗 能答应吗
Okay? promise?
– 宝贝 明白了 – 我们保证
– you got it baby. – it’s a promise.
– 我会后悔的 不过我答应你 – 好的
– I might regret it but okay. – okay.
这岛上有没有烫裤子的电熨斗呢
There wouldn’t by any chance happen to be a trouser press
有吗 岛上?
On the island would there?
哈利?
Harry?
比尔?
Bill?
你们曾经欺骗了我
I was cheated by you
我想你们都该清楚
And I think you know when
所以我下定决心
So I made up my mind
结束这所有的一切
It must come to an end
看看我现在的样子
Look at me now
我会重蹈覆辙吗
Will I ever learn?
不知为何
I don’t know how
突然间我就失去了控制
But I suddenly lose control
心里燃起熊熊火焰
There’s a fire within my soul
只要看一眼 我就能确信
Just one look and I can hear a bell ring
再看一眼我就会忘记一切
One more look and I forget everything
妈妈咪呀 我再次深陷其中
Mamma mia here I go again
天啊 天啊 我怎么能够抗拒你
My my how can I resist you?
妈妈咪呀 旧情还会复燃吗
Mamma mia does it show again?
天啊 天啊 只是我如此想你
My my just how much I’ve misse you
没错 自从分手那天起
Yes I’ve been broken-hearted
我曾如此心碎 黯然神伤
Blue since the day we parted
为何 为何我会放你走
Why why did I ever let you go?
妈妈咪呀 我现在才真正明白
Mamma mia now I really know
天啊 天啊 我真不该让你走
My my I should not have let you go
我生气 我悲伤
I was angry and sad
当我们之间宣告结束
When I knew we were through
我无法历数为你
I can’t count all the times
洒泪的次数
I have cried over you
看我这幅样子 我会重蹈覆辙吗
Look at me now will I ever learn?
不知为何
I don’t know how
突然间我就失去了控制
But I suddenly lose control
心里燃起熊熊烈火
There’s a fire within my soul
只要看一眼 我就能确信
Just one look an I can hear a bell ring
再看一眼我就会忘记一切
One more look and I forget everything
妈妈咪呀 我再次深陷其中
Mamma mia here I go again
天啊 天啊 我怎么能够抗拒你
My my how can I resist you?
妈妈咪呀 旧情还会复燃吗
Mamma mia does it show again?
天啊 天啊 只是我如此想你
My my just how much I’ve misse you
没错 自从分手那天起
Yes I’ve been broken-hearted
我曾如此心碎 黯然神伤
Blue since the ay we parte
为何 为何我会放你走
Why why did I ever let you go?
妈妈咪呀 我现在才真正明白
Mamma mia now I really know
天啊 天啊 我真不该让你走
My my I should not have let you go
你总是知道如何找到入口
You always knew how to make an entrance.
我最好是在做梦 你们最好没在这里
I’d better be dreaming. you’d better not be here.
唐娜 你想让我掐你吗
You want me to pinch you donna?
不 比尔·安德森 掐你自己吧
No! you keep your hands to yourself bill anderson.
你可能都不认识我了 认得出来吗
You probably don’t recognise me do you?
哈利 是你啊
Harry! it is you!
我可能有点变化 但你一点都没变
I probably changed a bit but you certainly haven’t.
你们怎么会在这儿 你们在这儿做什么呢
Why are you here? what are you doing here?
我正在写游记呢
I’m writing a travel piece.
我来度假的
I’m here on a spontaneous holiday.
我只是顺路来打个招呼
I just dropped in to say hi.
好吧 到底怎么回事?
Okay. what is this?
这不过是三个完全陌生的人
It’s one of those serendipitous
在生活中偶然聚在一起时
Moments in life when three complete strangers
的共同想法罢了
Share a common thought.
陌生人?
Strangers?
– 你们不认识彼此吗 – 差不多吧
– you don’t know each other? – that’s generally the definition.
好吧 但是谁…你们怎么会在这?
Okay good but who… why are you here?
谁允许你们待在我的旧羊圈里的?
Who said that you could stay up in my old goat-house?
– 一位女士告诉我们这地方的 – 一个希腊女士
Didrt catch the name. – greek lady.
– 她讲希腊语 – 是啊
– well she spoke greek. – yeah.
也许她是说我们不能待在旧羊圈里
Or maybe she said we couldn’t stay in the old goat-house.
– 是啊 也许希腊就有这样的风俗 – 没错
– yeah maybe that was it in greek. – there you go.
是啊 没错 没错 你们不能待在这儿
Yeah that’s it that’s it. you can’t stay here because
因为我这打烊了 客满了
I’m closed and I’m full.
我还很忙 我真的…我还有婚礼 我的…
And I’m busy I’m really… I have a wedding my…
当地一个女孩要结婚了…
Local girl’s getting married…
唐娜 唐娜 别为我们操心
Donna. donna don’t worry about us.
比尔从来都不讲究的
Bill here is used to roughing it.
– 还有哈利… – 我随遇而安
– and harry here… – I’m spontaneous.
随遇而安啊
spontaneous. ah.
那你呢
What about you?
只是想来岛上看看
Just wanted to see the island.
你知道它对我的意义
You know what it meant to me.
好吧 我会去安排船只
Okay I’m gonna arrange for a boat
带你们回大♥陆♥
To take you all back to the mainland.
– 唐娜 我有船 – 你有船?
– I have a boat donna. – you have a boat?
很好 上船吧
Good get on it
扬帆启程吧
And anchors away.
– 唐娜… – 走吧 走吧
– hey donna… – away away.
见到你真高兴
It’s good to see you.
宝贝 这个会触动你的味蕾的
Now baby this should tickle your taste buds.
低调点 大个子 我老得能当你妈妈了
Down big fella. I’m old enough to be your mother.
妈妈的妈妈吧
Grandmother.
苏菲在哪儿
Where’s sophie?
– 我想她去沙滩了 – 怎么了
– I think she went down to the beach. – what’s up?
唐娜?
Donna?
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
和她谈谈
Talk to her.
小姑娘 告诉我怎么了
Chiquitita tell me what’s wrong
该我了
Oh me.
我从没在你眼中见过
I have never seen such sorrow
如此的伤悲