今天下午五点钟
This afternoon at 5:00,
元首(贝尼托·墨索里尼)将向全国发表声明
Il Duce (Benito Mussolini) will speak to the nation!
届时每个人都必须打开收音机
You are ordered to turn your radios on!
有无线电设备或无线留声机的人
All of you who have radio sets and radio gramophones…
也都必须打开
are ordered to turn them on.
墨索里尼将向
Mussolini will speak to…
全意大利发表声明
all Italians!
法♥西♥斯♥政♥府♥已允许你们
You are authorized by order of the Fascist government…
献给我的父亲
To My Father
暂停工作 今天下午五点 元首将向全国发表声明
to interrupt your work. This afternoon at 5:00, Il Duce will speak to the nation.
第一次见她时 我十二岁半
I was twelve and a half when I saw her for the first time.
虽然我记性不好 但这件事我记得很清楚
And my mind plays tricks on me, I remember it well.
同一天 墨索里尼向英法宣战
That day, Mussolini declared war on France and Great Britain…
而我有了人生中第一辆自行车
and I got my first bicycle.
车架是英国的 齿轮是德国的
The frame is British, the gears are German,
踏板是法国的
the pedals are French,
刹车是哪儿的 我忘了
and the brakes are from… I forget.
不过链条是西西里本地的 别忘了多抹油
But the chain is Sicilian… always keep it greasy.
你确定这安全吗
Are you sure it’s safe?
我也有新车
I have new bikes too.
老米 这都宣战了 谁还买♥♥得起新车
Mimi, we’re at war. Who can afford a new bicycle?
战士们
Fighting men,
陆军 海军 空军
on land, on sea and in the air,
黑衣革命党
Black shirts of the revolution,
意大利的所有人
men and women of Italy…
以及阿尔巴尼亚王国
and the Kingdom of Albania, hearth is…
此决定
The hour…
即刻生效
of decisions from which
永不反悔
there is no return.
皮诺 你觉得这蚂蚁知道自己要死了吗
Pino, think this ant knows he’s dead meat?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
如果他跟你一样 那肯定是什么都不知道了
If he’s like you, he doesn’t know shit.
此次宣战声明
The declaration of war…
已被送达外交大使手里
has already been delivered to the ambassadors.
从痛苦中解脱出来 我视玛丽之子为上帝
I’m free from misery. Mary’s son is my Lord.
从痛苦中解脱出来 我视玛丽之子为上帝
I’m free from misery. Mary’s son is my Lord.
嘿
Hey, guys!
够幸运的你
Lucky bastard.
他这辆自行车是新的 – 真好看
He got a new bicycle! – Man, she’s beautiful!
手工定制的 跟赛车一样
Custom-made, just like the racers.
现在你跟我们一样 是个男人了 – 那我能加入你们吗
Now you’re a man, like us. – So I can join the gang?
阿戈斯蒂诺先生 – 我同意
“Don Agostino”? – Okay by me.
尼古拉先生 – 让他加入吧
“Don Nicola”? – I’d let him in.
托尼诺先生 – 可以
“Don Tonino”? – Sure.
你呢 萨先生 – 我不想让小屁孩掺合进来
And you, “Don Sasa”? – I don’t want some kid poking into our business.
为什么 你们在干嘛 – 能闭嘴吗
Why? What are you doing? – Can you keep your mouth shut?
她来了
She’s coming!
怎么了
What’s going on?
想加入我们的话 就闭嘴看
If you wanna be one of us, just shut up and watch.
她是谁 – 我们的新拉丁语老师 那个聋子的女儿
Who is she? – The deaf guy’s daughter, our new Latin teacher.
她叫什么 – 多美的屁♥股♥啊
What’s her name? – What a wonderful ass!
如果能和她共度良宵 我什么都愿意
What I wouldn’t give for an hour with her!
可惜她结婚了 – 如果她没结
Too bad she’s married. – If she weren’t…
她叫什么
What’s her name?
玛莲娜 克斯特库托村里的第一美臀
Malena, the most beautiful ass in Castelcuto.
太阳比月亮要大
The sun is bigger than the moon.
拉丁语念作 太阳比月亮要大
Or “Sol maior est quam lunam.”
我能搞你女儿吗 你这个老聋子
Can I screw your daughter, you deaf old fart?
好吧 你快点
Yes, but hurry.
比起钱财我更爱诚实
I love honesty more than wealth.
“Magis diligo onestatem quam divitias.”
Or “Magis diligo onestatem divitiis.”
七个大拇指长 – 七个半
Seven thumbs long! – Seven and a half thumbs!
我的简直就是火箭筒 – 八个
Mine’s a bazooka! – I got eight!
八个也没什么的 只能给女人挠痒痒
Eight is nothing! That’s just tickling a woman.
一 二 三加二是五 加二得七 再加二得九
One, two… three and two is five, two is seven and two is nine.
鱼雷
Torpedo!
我的武器会把玛莲娜炸翻的
My submarine will rip Malena in half!
有一次我翘了课 路过玛莲娜的房♥子
Once I skipped school and went by Malena’s house.
她在窗边 喊我过去
She was at the window, and she called out to me.
我以为她要让我帮忙买♥♥烟
I thought she wanted me to get her some cigarettes.
我去拿钱 结果她的睡袍散了
I went up for the money, and her robe fell open.
就那样 赤身裸体的站在那里
And there she was… naked as the day she was born.
我的天 她一定是故意诱惑我的
Holy shit! She did it on purpose to excite me.
我太傻了 早知道有机会就上了
I was an idiot. I should have jumped at the chance.
再给我一次机会 我肯定操翻她
If it happens again, I’ll bang her brains out.
首先 她会戒烟的 她已经知道你没色胆了
She’d quit smoking first. She knows you’ve got no balls.
你个小崽子 你都在这两小时了
You little runt, you’ve been here for two hours…
还不量量自己的尺寸
and you still haven’t measured yourself.
快量
Measure it!
一 二
One, two,
三 四 五
three, four, five…
只数到六
Only six!
你知道怎么形容穿短裤的小孩吗
You know what they say about a kid in short pants?
裤子很短 鸡♥巴♥更短
Short pants: Short dick!
去你的 我的大拇指有你两倍大
Fuck off. My thumbs are twice as big as yours!
扯淡
Bullshit!
混♥蛋♥ 你说谁的鸡♥巴♥最大 哼 – 你的
Who’s got the biggest dick now, runt? – You do!
我是元首 没人比我更大
No, I am II Duce! Nobody’s bigger than me!
喔 雷纳多翘课了 – 嘘
Ooh. Renato’s skipping school. – Shh!
你 过来 帮我买♥♥盒烟
You, come here! I need some cigarettes.
你想要什么烟
What cigarettes do you want?
马其顿 上品
Macedonia Extra.
我记得这条裤子很合身 是你♥爸♥的
I remember this suit very well. It’s your father’s.
是我二十年前做的 现在看起来还是崭新的
I sewed it 20 years ago, and it still looks brand-new.
他只在结婚的时候穿过 他想留着葬礼穿
He only wore it to his wedding. He wants to keep it for his funeral.
如果他穿着这个下葬 那就直接进天堂了
If he’s buried in this suit, he’ll go straight to heaven!
我爸还年轻
My father’s still young.
而你也太年轻了 不能穿长裤
And you’re too young for long pants.
我没问你的意见 先生
I didn’t ask for your opinion, sir.
他知道吗 – 他当然知道
Does he know about this? – Of course he does!
你个小坏蛋 这是怎么搞的
You little scoundrel, what the hell is this?
给我过来 你竟然还翘课
Come here, mister. So you want to skip school?
当然了 这个年纪谁不逃学
Fine. Who didn’t at your age?
别打他 – 我自有分寸
Leave him alone! – I know what I’m doing.
你还让你朋友打了一顿
And you let your friends beat you up.
我当年像你这么大的时候 只有我揍别人的份
Even though when I was your age, I’d beat my friends up!
但你竟敢从你♥爸♥这里偷裤子
But stealing trousers from your father…
还拿去改了自己穿 这就大错特错了
and getting them altered for yourself is just plain wrong.
可是爸爸 你不明白
But, Papa, you don’t understand!
不明白 谁让你说话了
Understand? Who said you could speak?
我现在还穿短裤 很丢脸
I’m ashamed to wear short pants!
灯笼裤呢 那基本算是长裤了
What about knickers? They’re almost long pants!
够了 他还小啊
Enough! He’s still a child!
我要去告诉党支部书♥记♥ 你不让我参加法♥西♥斯♥训练
I’ll tell our party secretary you won’t let me go to the Fascist exercises!
我们定个约
Let’s make a deal.
哪天有人把咱伟大的领袖打爆头
The day someone cracks the skull of “Our Great Leader,”
你就能穿长裤了
then you’ll get long pants.
你发誓
Swear it.
这么年轻漂亮的女人独身一人 真是罪过
A beautiful young woman all alone here. It’s a crime.
他说谁呢 – 玛莲娜·斯克迪亚 尼诺的性感老婆
Who’s he talking about? – Malena Scordia, Nino’s sexy new wife.
她枕边一定有别人 肯定的
She must have somebody on the side… it’s inevitable!
十五号♥ – 我
Number fifteen! – Me.
尼诺从她镇里把她和她那耳朵不好使的爸爸一起接来
Right. Nino brings her from her village with her ailing father.
结果一个月之后 砰 尼诺上战场了
And then a month later… boom… Nino’s called to the war.
谁敢打赌她不跟别人睡
Who here wants to bet she’s sleeping all alone?
我才不打呢
Not me!
为什么我不能跟他们坐一起
Why don’t you let me sit with the others?
你还太小 不能坐大人的椅子
You’re too young to sit in the adult chair.
♪ 但是爱不会 ♪
♪ But love, no, ♪
♪ 我的爱不会 ♪
♪ My love cannot… ♪