去哪里无所谓
And I don’t care where we go
只要别再让我搬母牛尸体
just as long as I don’t have to carry any more dead cows.
什么
What’s that?
鲍伯 在艾伦兄弟肉厂工作
Bob works for Allen Brothers Meat Packing.
这样啊
Oh. Oh. – There you go.
唐 – 什么
Don. – What?
有什么不对吗 想要生活保障 难道不合情理
Is it wrong? Is it really, really, really terrible to want security?
长♥期♥财政保障
Long-term financial security?
那基本人身安全保障呢
How about long-term maximum security?
如果再继续下去 我们就要担心这个了
Because that’s where we’re headed if we keep doing this.
永远不用再担心
Never having to worry again
疾病 衰老 房♥地♥产♥市场 公♥司♥破产
about sickness, old age, the real estate market, corporate fallout,
孩子的学业
your kids in college,
带有内置壁橱的豪华浴缸
and a master bath with a walk-in closet.
什么
What?
有点靠谱了
You almost sounded rational there for a minute.
内置壁橱
A walk-in closet?
我们不能花那些钱
We can’t spend that money.
抱歉 你说什么
I’m sorry. What?
知道人是怎么失败的吗
You know how people get busted?
因为吹牛显摆
They brag and they flash.
你不觉得那太引人注目了吗
You don’t think it will draw a little attention?
这些美联储的女员工花着来历不明的钱
Three girls from the Fed start spending money they can’t explain?
如果我们真做了
I mean, if we’re gonna do this,
不能大笔的开销
no big-ticket purchases,
生活照旧
no lifestyle changes.
精明的过日子
We just go slow and be smart.
得了吧
Oh, man.
我讨厌精明
I hate being smart.
等时机成熟了
When it’s enough,
我们就远走高飞
we all move somewhere where nobody knows
这些钱不属于我们
we’re not supposed to have that kind of money.
尼娜 我明白你不想花那些钱
Look, Nina, I understand that you don’t want to spend the money,
你也不想做♥爱♥
and you don’t really want sex–
什么
Wait a minute!
我想做♥爱♥ 我想做♥爱♥
I want to have sex. I want to have sex.
你可以稍侯再来
Actually, if you can come back in a minute.
多少年了
It’s been seven years.
我日思夜想
I want it all day and all night.
但是这是个现实的世界
But while we’re living in the real world,
要做得正确 否则干脆别做
if we’re gonna do this, we’re gonna do it right or not at all.
不明白吗
You don’t seem to understand.
这是我的计划
This is my plan.
那就干♥你♥的计划吧
Okay. So go do your plan!
你行吗
Oops. You can’t, can you?
你一个人办不到 – 别指手画脚
Not by yourself. You can’t tell me what to do.
别吵了 行吗
Would you stop fighting?
要么按我的方式来 要么别干
My way or no way at all.
好的
Okay.
能戴戴这个吗
Could I try this one on?
当然
Of course.
天呐
Oh, my God.
多少钱
How much?
六万二千美元
62,000.
很贵啊 – 不见得
That’s a lot. Not Really.
一分钱一分货
You pay for quality.
什么 – 你在挥霍
What? – You’re spending the money.
你说什么啊
What are you talking about?
我没有挥霍
Of course I’m not spending the money.
没有 – 没啊
No? – No.
这是什么
What’s this?
尼娜 没什么 是个假货
Nina, it’s nothing. That’s not even real.
假的 – 假的
It’s not? – No.
等等
Wow. – Wait! Hey!
很好 – 不 等等
Good! – No! Wait!
尼娜
Nina!
我的啊 尼娜
That’s mine, Nina!
有你的 算你狠
Okay! That was hostile.
不许挥霍
Don’t spend the money.
不好意思 迟到了
Sorry I’m late.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
33-40号♥ 在这
It’s 33-40. Here.
不 别
No! Don’t!
糟了
Oh, shit!
怎么了 – 钥匙
What? – The key!
糟糕
Oh, shit!
备用的呢
Okay, where’s the spare?
掉下去了啊
It’s in the drain.
你没拿杰基的钥匙
You didn’t get Jackie’s key?
一楼已经打扫过了 不能再回去了
I already did the first floor. I can’t go back up.
有杰基的号♥码吗
Do you have Jackie’s cell number?
没有 我从来没存过
No, I never put it in my phone.
不想和她牵连
I didn’t want anything to tie her to me.
天啊 真背
Oh, God! Come on!
我要走了 休息时间结束了
Look, I gotta go. My break is over.
去吧 去吧 我来处理
Okay, go, go, go. I’ll figure something out.
很好 要镇静
All right, okay. Just calm down.
我来想想办法
Um, I’ll think of something here.
我一会回你电♥话♥
I’ll call you right back.
再见 上帝啊
Okay, bye-bye. Oh, my God!
五分钟 我的天
Five minutes. Jesus, God.
你俩在这干嘛
Hey! Hey, what the hell are you doing out here?
还不到休息时间
You’re not on break time.
他有个重要的电♥话♥
He’s got an important call to make.
你在这工作 收起电♥话♥
You work here? Put the phone away.
快打 快打
Make the call. Make the call.
你敢打 我就炒你鱿鱼
You do and you’re fired.
知道么 死胖子
Hey, listen you know something, fathead?
放下你那该死的秒表
Why don’t you just put the damn stopwatch down, huh?
家里出事 十万火急
This is a family emergency here.
看看吧 这些人
Look around you! These are people!
如果你把他炒了
You know, if you fire this man,
所有人都会罢♥工♥
each one of these guys is gonna walk off this dock.
对吧 各位
Right, fellas?
同志们
Fellas?
孤军奋战 – 不
You’re on your own, Spartacus. – Nope.
公♥司♥要扣工资的
They cut benefits, man.
好啊 宝贝
Hey, baby.
好啊 洋娃娃
Hey, doll face.
有病
Prick.
唐 唐 唐
Don. Don. Don.
那女的在里面干嘛
What in the hell is that woman doing in there?
不会吧
Oh, that’s not it.
糟了
Shit!
不
No!
鲍伯 不行
Bob, no.
我不能下去
No, I can’t go down there.
我整理完了才能下去
I can’t go down there, not until sorting finishes.
没事吧
You all right?
你没事吧
Huh? – You okay?
没事 关节病
Yeah. Just, you know, carpal tunnel.
让我够受的
Messes with me sometimes.
太棒了 我爱你 宝贝
Fantastic. Yes. All right. I love you.
天啊
Oh! Oh, my–
卡迪根女士 – 格洛弗先生
Mrs. Cardigan. – Mr. Glover.
你在厕所里呆得有点久嘛
You spend an unusual amount of time in this bathroom.
任何人
Everyone…
任何地点
everywhere…
每时每刻
… every minute.
是的
Yeah.