Shh. Quiet. Shh. Rufus.
乖卢夫斯
Good Rufus.
干得好 洋娃娃
Beautiful, doll.
我们是警♥察♥ 停车
This is the police. Stop your vehicle.
停车
… stop your vehicle.
手举过头顶 出来
Exit with your hands above your head.
现在我们是被监视了
Now we’re under surveillance.
不许动 堪萨斯警♥察♥局
Freeze! KCPD!
把你的手举刀我们可以看见的地方
Keep your hands where we can see ’em!
不许动 堪萨斯警♥察♥局 扔掉
Freeze! KCPD! Drop it!
扔掉
Drop it!
站好 不许动
Hold it! Don’t you move!
妈妈 出什么事了
Mom, what’s going on?
呆在房♥子里 孩子们 – 妈妈
Stay in the house, boys. Mom?
我们进去了 你在这
We’re going in. You stay put.
漂亮的房♥子
Wow. Nice house.
堪萨斯警署
Kansas City Police!
我在上面
Up here.
你好
Hi.
没有人见到我妻子吧
I don’t suppose anyone’s seen my wife.
没有
No?
好的
Okay…
卡普尔小姐
Miss… Capone.
大床房♥ 禁止吸烟
King room, no smoking.
您用什么卡结账
You’ll be putting this on which card?
现金
I’m paying in cash.
这种结算方式仍然需要信♥用♥卡♥记录
We still need a credit card for incidentals.
不会有什么意外的
There won’t be any incidents,
对不
will there?
不会 女士
No, ma’am.
412房♥间
Room 412.
就从那过去
Right through there.
你需要自救
You need to help yourself here.
没错 我要见律师
Yeah, well, I want to see a lawyer.
帮助我自救
Donde my abogato.
只要告诉我们她们怎么做的
Just tell us how they did it.
没听见我的话
Did you hear me?
律师
Lawyer.

L-a-y…

w… e… r.
她离你而去了 兄弟
She left you, man.
你妻子背叛了你
Your wife ditched you.
知道这个你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do about that?
为她祈祷
Wish her well?
你的孩子现在在儿童福利机构
Your children are at the Child Welfare offices.
你被起诉的时候
When you’re indicted,
我们会把他们送到育幼院去
we’ll put them into the foster care system.
现在地方检察官可以帮助你
Now, the district attorney can help you
如果你帮助他
if you help him.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hey.
多少
How much?
什么多少
How much what?
你拿了多少
How much did you take?
我不知道你在说什么
I’m not sure I know what you mean.
你认为我拿了多少
Why? How much do you think I took?
我们也不知道
We have no idea.
真的 – 没错
Really? That’s right.
你不知道 – 不知道
You don’t know? – Nope.
很好
Oh. Good.
你不能逮捕我
You can’t arrest me.
你是银行检察员
You’re a bank examiner.
是的 – 没错
That’s right. – Right.
你还做了不少功课
Well, you’ve done your homework.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想知道是什么原因
I guess I wanna know what makes someone like you
让你这样的人做出这样的事
decide to do something like this?
我的理论是
Well, I have a theory. – Mm-hmm.
犯罪是会传染的
Crime is contagious.
伙计
Oh, brother.
他可真难搞
He is a piece of work.
是的 还朝相机里看
Oh, yeah. Look in the camera.
祝贺你们 俗人
Greetings, Earthlings.
他们逮捕的
You know those two amazing women– amazing–
那两个很棒的女人
that they just arrested,
还有她们的家庭 以及我丈夫
and– and their families and my husband?
他们从来没有犯过罪
They never really had a shot.
他们总是试着尽力做到最好
I mean, they kept trying, and they did their best,
但最后他们得到了什么
but what did they really get out of it?
一笔难以追踪的巨款
A gigantic untraceable fortune.
拿出证据
Prove it.
你好
Hello?
我听说你想做个交易
I’ve been told you want a deal.
是的
Yes.
应该早一点的
It should have been a little faster.

Who?
女孩
The girl.
请♥愿♥谈判
Kind of a hinky plea bargain.
她说筹码是放你走
She says the deal is you get the walk.
完全豁免
Full immunity.
只要你能回家见到孩子
She tells us everything
她将告诉我们一切
if you get to go home to your kids.
去认认人吧
Go figure people.
你想要什么 布里吉特 我没有
What do you want? Bridget, I didn’t–
我需要一个律师
I need a lawyer.
我不接犯罪案件 布里吉特
I don’t do criminal work, Bridget.
立刻把这个拿出我们的房♥子
You take that out of this house this minute.
不是每个人都像你这样的
You know, not everybody is like you.
我们是有道德和行为准则的
Some of us have morals and standards–
闭嘴 明迪
Shut up, Mindy!
我是一个税务官
I’m a tax attorney.
我知道
I know that.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
这里发生什么事情了
What’s going on here?
她有律师么
Was she represented?
交易已经完成了
Deal’s done.
我是这个女人的律师
I am this woman’s attorney.
你是什么
You’re what?
交易跟她无关
The deal wasn’t with her.
是其他嫌疑人的
It was with one of the other suspects.
我代理她们所有人
I represent them all.
我得和我的当事人谈谈 现在
And I need to confer with my clients… now.
在这等着
Wait right here.
使 命 宣 言
保护我们社区和我们服务的人们的生命和财产安全
提供最高的道德标准 确保公众有信心提高他们的生活质量
你没有对我的当事人提起诉讼
You have no case against my clients.
有人招供
We have a confession.
她会收回的
She’ll recant.
他们都会
They all will.
那么钱 车子和房♥子怎么解释
What about the money, the cars, the houses?
有钱并不犯法
There’s no law against having money.
你有证据是偷来的么
Can you prove they stole it?
当然是他们偷的
Of course they stole it.
是么
Did they?
这些女人在你的银行偷窃了3年
These women robbed your bank for three years
却一个警报都没有触发
without setting off a single alarm?
是这样么 格洛弗先生
Is that what happened, Mr. Glover?
根据我们的记录
According to our records,
这里所有应该被销毁的现金
all currency that was due to be destroyed…
都被销毁了
was destroyed.
联邦银行是一个完全安全的机构
The Fed is a totally secure institution.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!