洁西…
Jessie, Jessie.
你真是一点幽默感也没有
You’ve not got a sense of humor.
不过你有一张漂亮的脸蛋儿 非常的漂亮
You’ve got a pretty face, though, awful pretty.
漂亮的要命
Yeah, awful pretty.
我想你长了漂亮脸蛋 不需要幽默感
I suppose you don’t need a sense of humor with a pretty face.
不过唯一的问题 小姐
The only trouble is though, missy…
假如你…
…if you should…
失去了那张脸蛋
…lose the face…
拜托 别伤害我的宝宝
Please, don’t hurt my baby.
-你就一无所有 -你想要我怎样
-…you’ve got nothing! -What do you want from me?
-别改变话题 -不准动
-Don’t change the subject. -Hold it!
-停在原地 -啊
-Right there! -Aah!
-我讨厌枪 -老婆婆
-I hate guns. -Old lady.
退后
Stand back!
-不准靠近 -女人
-Stay back! -Woman!
退后
Stay back!
有谁胆敢动一下…
Anyone so much as breathes…
我轰烂他们
…I’ll cream them!
开门
Open that door.
你们所有人 进去
You get over there.
将宝宝放在地上
Put the baby on the ground.
洁西
Jessie!
去开车
Get the van.
-有扇门 -不要停 直接冲过去
-Gate! -Don’t stop. Just go right through.
现在怎么办
Now what?!
-马达 -你想说什么
-The motor! -What are you trying to say?
我不知道 它熄火了
I don’t know, it just died on me.
下车 快跑
No! Run!

Oh.
不 洁西
No, Jessie!
上帝怜悯
Lord have mercy!
上帝怜悯
Lord have mercy!
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我是医生 不是算命的
I’m a doctor, not a fortuneteller.
内伤很严重
This your subdural?
-是啊 没办法 -是不是有太多问题
-Yes, that’s her. -Lot of problems, huh?
多处创伤 脾 肝 肺 连枷胸…
Multiple traumas, spleen, liver, lung, flail chest…
左股骨颈 肾功能衰竭
…left neck of femur, renal shutdown.
听起来像购物清单 她还救得回来吗
Reads like a grocery list. She salvageable?
当然 她昨晚总算是恢复一些知觉了
Yeah, sure, we got all her signs back last night.
-亲属 -她丈夫
-Relatives? -The husband.
他们还有个孩子 不过在送到这里之前就死了
They lost the kid. DOA.
听着 跟他说她会没事 要他别担心
Listen, tell him she’s going to be all right. Tell him not to worry.
如果他需要 我可以跟他谈谈
If he wants, I’ll talk to him.
我想他不希望跟任何人谈
I don’t think he wants to talk to anyone.
他整天像僵尸般站在那里
He’s been standing there like a zombie all day.
布巴赞内提 是你吗
Bubba Zanetti, is that you?
你想来骑车发泄
You come for the scooter?
它要到今天下午才会好
She won’t be ready until this afternoon.
修前叉时还是遇到了点麻烦
Still having trouble with the front forks.
整修它们麻烦死了
They’re mothers to work with.

Hey!
你这混♥蛋♥ 你以为你在搞什么
You asshole! What the molly frock do you think you’re doing?
我要和你谈谈斩脚趾的事
You and me are gonna talk about the Toecutter.
我从没听说过他
Never heard of him. Aah!
你吃错什么药
What the Christ?
我想了解那刺青
I want to know about the Toecutter.
我只关心自己的事
I mind my own business, don’t I?
否则他们会杀掉我
I mean, they’d kill me if I didn’t.
我说出名字 你只要回答是或不是
I’ll say the names and you say “yes” or “no.”
-夜骑士 -是
-Nightrider. -Yeah.
-斩脚趾 -是
-The Toecutter. -Yeah.
-布巴赞内提 -是
-Bubba Zanetti. -Yes!
还有更多人
There’s more?
-强尼 -强尼小子
-They took Johnny. -Johnny the Boy?
-对 还有其他人 -在哪里
-Yeah. Some others. -Where?
在海滩那里 寻找燃油
Out at the beaches, looking for fuel.
他们会回来吗
Are they coming back?
我不知道
I don’t know.
他们骑着摩托车到处走
They got their bikes.
其他的我真的就不知道了
I don’t know anymore.
停 禁区
我们在查询一辆
Locate black Pursuit Special.
黑色追缉专用车
Unauthorized use by a Main Force officer.
别再玩了 布巴
Quit toying, Bubba.
轻松点 我知道自己在干嘛
Easy. I know what I’m doing.

Hi.
老兄
Hey, man. This…
情况不像你看到的那样
This isn’t what it looks, man.
我只是过来看看
You know, I… I just came down here to check it out, and…
这个人已经翘辫子了
…this guy has already been snuffed.
你救不回他
Nothing you could do for him.
脚踝
Ankle.
没关系
It’s okay.
你在干嘛 老兄
What are you doing, man?
小心我的脚踝 我的脚
Careful, my ankle! My foot, man!
听着 我跟那里发生的事 一点关系也没有
Hey, listen, I had nothing to do with anything going on back there, man.
听一下行不行 听我说…
Hey, listen, man, will you? Listen to me!
听我说 他们是一帮不要命的疯子
Will you listen to me? They were a hell of a crazy people back there, man.
很坏的人 我跟那一切没关系
Some kind of bad people. I’m not responsible for anything.
等等 你要干嘛
Ow. What are you doing?
你在干嘛
What are you doing, man?
你说什么 你想干嘛
What do you say? What are you doing?
听着 我不是坏人
Hey, listen, I’m not a bad man.
我生病了 看到没 我生病了
I’m sick, see? Sick.
这叫什么病来着
What do you call it?
精神病 人格分♥裂♥
Psychopathic, you know. Personality disorder.
法官是这么说的
The judge, man, he said so.
你不会伤害我吧
You’re not gonna hurt me, are you?
天啊 你不能杀了我
Jesus! You can’t kill me!
不能因为偷别人靴子就杀我
Not for stealing a man’s boots!
他已经死了 老天帮忙
He was dead, for chrissakes!
他不需要靴子了
He won’t need them anymore!
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
我想知道你要干嘛
I wanna know what you’re doing.
手铐用的链子 是用高♥强♥度钢制♥造♥的
The chain in those handcuffs is high-tensile steel.
你需要十分钟才能用它锯断
It’d take you 1O minutes to hack through it with this.
现在 假如你运气好
Now, if you’re lucky…
你能在五分钟内锯断脚踝 开始
…you could hack through your ankle in five minutes.
你疯了 老兄
You’re mad, man!
你以为我看来很傻是不是
You think I look silly, don’t you?
别用这套对付我
Don’t bring this on me, man.
拜托别这样对我
Don’t do this to me!
老天救命 我是个病人
Please, sweet Jesus. I was sick!
拜托别这样惩罚我
Don’t bring this on me, please!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!