Yee-ha!
我欲♥火♥焚身…
I’m on fire!
装疯卖♥♥傻是小孩的把戏
Joviality is a game of children.
她是我的 我这双手应该去当外科医生
She’s mine. I should have been a surgeon with these hands.
酒鬼 滚出去
Mudguts, get out of there!
康迪里尼 把她靠在柱子上
Cundalini, put her against the post.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem here.
她可不想表面看起来那么安全
She is not what she seems.
布巴赞内提有可靠消息
Bubba Zanetti has it on good authority…
是条子送她来的 一肚子坏水
…she’s sent by the Bronze, full of treachery.
条子夺走我们的自尊
The Bronze kill our pride.
假如想干掉条子 就必须做大一点
If you’re going to waste the Bronze, you gotta do it big!
你没那种格调 是不是 屎蛋
You just don’t have the style, do you, chicken shit?
为了一个假人下水
Goes to water on a dummy.
没问题的 你会有机会的
It’s all right, you’ll get your chance!
你会有机会的
You’ll get your chance.
没关系 没事…
It’s all right. Hm? It’s okay.
没事的
It’s okay.
只要记住…
Just remember…
永永远远的
…to keep your sweet…
闭上你的小嘴
…sweet mouth shut!
蜜糖镇酒店
噢
Whoo!
小鹅一号♥ 执行代码3
Gosling One. Code 3 in progress.
我们得到一起违反禁宵令的举报
We have a curfew violation.
先生 请告诉我路在何方
Mister, won’t you show the way?
我想要躲开
Tryin’ to get around
只有一个理由让我活着
Only one thought left Makes me come alive
就是你我相依
And that is you and me side by side
速度已经爆表
On the licorice ride
飞车党让我从梦里醒来
Motorbikes and leather men Take me to the edge of the dream
紧紧抱着你 就是这种感觉
Hold on tight Though, it sure feels right
就这样紧紧抱着你
Stick to you like a tie on a licorice ride
耶 宝贝
Yeah, baby.
小队参加三天的天使巡逻
Welcome, Main Force units, to three day Angel Patrol.
很高兴你回来 大♥波♥普二号♥
Nice to have you back, Big Boppa Two.
基地巡逻队 收到
MFP, COPY.
基地巡逻队 收到
MFP, COPY.
嘿… 我是大鹅
Hey, hey, hey, hey, it’s the Goose.
算你好运 路上出现的问题不大
You’re a lucky boy. Didn’t even get road rash.
嘿 密奇
Hey, Midge…
在没有看见我车毁人亡之前
…don’t write off the Goose…
别小看我大鹅
…until you see the box going into the hole.
是啊 现在别撞坏我的卡车
Yeah, well don’t wreck my truck now.
-我明天开回来 -不必急
-I’ll bring it back tomorrow. -Yeah, no hurry.
你确定你还好
Hey, sure you’re all right?
好的不得了
Couldn’t be righter.
吉米大鹅 活得生气盎然 只是丑毙了
Jimmy the Goose, larger than life and twice as ugly!
帮我点火 强尼
Light me, Johnny.
再点一根
Light another.
嘿…
Hey.
这是关键时刻 强尼 走过去
This is the threshold moment, Johnny. Step through.
斩脚趾 这不是我想要的结果
Toecutter, this isn’t what I want.
去烧了它 烧了它 强尼 为了我
Light it! Light it, Johnny, for me.
这帮条子 总是让你失去自尊
The Bronze, they keep you from being proud.
看看他 他头上脚下 看起来是不是好呆
Look at him. He looks silly, doesn’t he, upside down?
为了自♥由♥和夜骑士动手
Do it for freedom and the Nightrider!
-我不能 -动手
-I can’t! -Throw it!
-不 -你这没用的垃圾
-No! -You scum-sucking trash!
丢过去
Throw it!
丢过去
Throw it!
圣乔治医院
麦克斯…
Max. Max.
麦克斯
Max.
麦克斯 嗨…
Max! Hey, Max.
里面那个…
That thing in there…
不是大鹅 绝不可能
…that’s not the Goose. No way!
我饿了
I was hungry.
花生酱和蜂蜜
Peanut butter and honey.
我一直无法忘怀 洁西
I just can’t get it clear in my head, Jess.
他曾经是如此充满活力的小伙子
He was so full of living, you know. He ran the franchise on it.
现在一切都不同了
Now there’s nothing.
我在试着理解这件事
Here I am trying to put sense to it…
但我知道这完全没道理
…when I know there isn’t any.
当我能忘怀的时就不会有事了
I’ll be all right, once I get it clear in my head.
所有交通工具的修理 必须经过队长的授权
All vehicle repairs must be authorized by the Hall Captains.
警员不准直接与地下机械师接洽
Officers may not deal directly with underground mechanics.
这么做是犯法的
Doing so is an offense.
费费
Fif.
费费
Fif.
-干嘛 -我辞职
-What’s this? -I’m through.
-又来了 -不 不是又来了
-Again? -No, not again.
-我不玩了 我辞职 -坐下
-I’m through. I’m quitting. -Sit down.
不 我不是来讨论的 我来是告诉你 我要辞职
No, I didn’t come here to discuss it, I came to say it. I’m through.
一下子就好
Now just a minute!
好 大鹅死了
So the Goose bought it.
但这一向是他的生活态度
But that’s the way he always came at the world.
你错了
You’re wrong.
麦克斯 很久以来 都没有出现一个大家都认可的人了
Max, you’d be the first to admit it was long overdue.
好 我来告诉你怎么样
All right, I’ll tell you how it is.
你很厉害 麦克斯
You’re a winner, Max.
你非常棒
You’re the top shelf,
我不要因为想辞职的疯狂想法 而失去你
and I won’t lose you because of some crazy notion about quitting!
大家说人们对英雄已不抱信心
They say that people don’t believe in heroes anymore.
去他们的
Well, damn them!
你和我 麦克斯
You and me, Max…
我们会让他们重新获得英雄
…we’re gonna give them back their heroes.
老费 你真以为我信那套鬼扯
Ah, Fif, do you really expect me to go for that crap?
你必须承认 我有一阵子听起来很吸引人吧
You gotta admit, I sounded good there for a minute, eh?
再见 费费
Bye, Fifi.
拜托 你要我求你
Hey, come on, do you want me to beg?
你要我跪下来痛哭
Do you want me on my knees crying?
-哈 -一下子就好
-Ha, ha. -Now just a minute…
给我一个理由
Give me a reason.
-我很害怕 老费 -呃
-I’m scared, Fif. -Ugh.
知道原因吗 外界像是老鼠耍马戏
Do you know why? It’s that rat circus out there.
我开始乐在其中了
I’m beginning to enjoy it.
你什么意思 滑稽表演节
What is this, funny week?
听着 如果在公路上再呆下去
Any longer out on that road,
我就会成为他们其中一分子
and I’m one of them, you know?
一个超级疯子
A terminal crazy.
只不过我有警徽说我是好人
Only, I’ve got a bronze badge to say I’m one of the good guys.
你懂我想表达的意思吗
You know what I’m trying to say?
我告诉你我要怎么做
I’ll tell you What I’ll do.
休假几星期怎样
Take off a few weeks, huh?
长出满脸落腮胡
Grow yourself a beard.
懒散地招惹苍蝇 先考虑一下
Draw flies. Just think about it for a while.
假如你回来时依然有此意 我可以接受
If you still feel the same way when you come back, that’s okay by me.
去吧
Go on.
我不会改变心意
I’m not gonna change my mind.
在我决定要跟着你一起辞职之前 快出去
Get out of here, before I decide to come with you, huh?
再见 老费 谢了
Bye, Fif. Thanks.
你会回来的 洛卡谭斯基
You’ll be back, Rockatansky!
你上瘾了 麦克斯
You’re hooked, Max…
你心知肚明
…and you know it!
我从来无法对你敞开心怀 洁西 聊我的感受
I’ve never been able to say things to you, Jess. About how I feel.
我一直指望你会了解
Guess I always counted on you understanding.
我还小的时候
When I was a kid…
我和爸爸经常久久的散步
…me and my father used to go for long walks.
我还记得我爱盯着他的鞋看
I remember staring down at his shoes.
那是特制鞋 褐色的
They were special shoes. Brown.
他总是把鞋擦得闪闪发亮