Oh!
-你逼我 我就干掉你 -是吗 谁说的
-Push me, shove you! -Oh, yeah? Says who?
-你逼我 我就干掉你 -是吗 谁说的
-Push me, shove you! -Oh, yeah? Says who?
你逼我 我就干掉你
Push me, shove you, push me, shove you, push me, shove you!
加油 夜骑士
Come on! Nightrider!
夜骑士
Nightrider!
别担心
Don’t worry.
总之 我叫吉姆大鹅
Anyway, my name is Jim Goose.
这里是洛卡谭斯基
Rockatansky, here.
威耶路撒冷有案件发生
We have incident at Wee Jerusalem.
游荡的机车骑士 大♥麻♥烦
Nomad bikers, bulk trouble.
好 我们去处理 我们走
Okay, we’re on it. We’re going.
大鹅 我们走
Goose, let’s go.
该走了 抱歉
So long. Sorry, we gotta go.
这是什么
What’s this?
这是不必坐牢的兔死金牌
It’s a get-out-of-jail-free card.
-有其他细节吗 -没有
-Any more details? -No.
好 我们走了
Okay, we’re going.
-麦克斯 看到没 -有
-Max, see what I see? -Yeah.
嘿 老兄 站住
Hey, fella, stop!
嘿 老兄
Hey, fella!

Ah.
嘿 老兄 站住
Hey, fella, stop!
真是大笨蛋
What a turkey!
老兄 你就是个笨蛋 你知道吗
Hey, fella, you’re a turkey, you know that?
我们回来再收拾他 前面有大事要办
We’ll come back for him later. There’s more up ahead.
夜骑士
Nightrider.
夜骑士
Nightrider.
看看她
See to her.
条子
Bronze!
他们会逮到你的
Gonna get you!
好了
0kay.
没事的 没人会伤害你
It’s all right. No one’s gonna hurt you.
没事的
It’s all right.
这个人是个疯子
This one’s whacked out of his skull.
完全疯了
Whacked right out of his skull, man!
他不会回来了
He ain’t never coming back. Whoo!
没事了…
It’s all right.
已经没事了
It’s all right.
我现在会放掉绳子
I’m gonna let this go now.
我知道你很害怕 女孩
I know you’re a frightened girl…
但是再也不会有人伤害你了
…but no one’s gonna hurt you anymore.
我叫吉姆大鹅 现在一切都没事了
My name’s Jim Goose, and everything’s gonna be all right.
费费希望太阳城的事件不会再发生了
Fifi wants no recurrence of the Sun City incident.
警告人们别挡路 用你的警笛
Warn people off the roads. Use your sirens.
夜骑士
The Nightrider!
-吉姆 -怎样
-Hey, Jimbo. -Yeah?
-记得3号♥代码吗 -当然记得
-Remember that Code 3? -Yeah, sure.
当你看着夜空时要想…
Remember him when you look up!
当你…
When you look…
夜骑士
Nightrider!
不得了
Well, Well, Well!
强尼小子又来了
Johnny the Boy is still at the wreck.
这是个教训
Stoned again.
他从来不知道吸取教训
He’s never gonna learn.
但我们要好好教训他 布巴
But we are going to teach him, Bubba.
你要回去找他
You are going back for him.
才不要 我不去 不去
No way! Not me, not for him!
但这不是为了他
But it’s not for him.
是为了我 布巴
It’s for me, Bubba.
你在浪费时间 那废物什么都不是
You’re wasting your time! The Scag don’t rate!
他跟夜骑士比起来不算什么
He’s nothing like the Nightrider!
基地巡逻队 代码1
MFP Code 1.
麦卡菲大队长率领车队 正从法♥院♥前往正义厅
Captain Macaffee in convoy from the court house to the Halls of Justice.
先生
Hey, mister!
那辆车怎么了
What happened to the car?
你认为发生了什么事
What do you think happened?
看起来像被嚼过又吐出来
Looks like it was chewed up and spat out.
也许那是焦虑造成的结果
Perhaps it was the result of anxiety.
嘿 罗普
Hey, Roop.
留在这里
Stay here, man.
我想他们在外面
I think they’re out there.
慢慢来 查理 我们时间多得很
Take your time, Charlie. We got plenty of it.
我看得到拦截车
I can see the Interceptor.
你觉得呢 人♥渣♥
What do you say, Scag?
没别的地方去了吗
Got no place special to go, huh?
我们最好给他准备一下
We’d better prep him.
人♥渣♥ 你带了牙刷来
Scag, did you bring your toothbrush?
-你必须帮大鹅代班 -为什么
-You’ll have to sit on the Goose. -Why?
-不必多问 -该死
-No contest. -Damn!
老费 怎么了
Hey, Fif! What’s going on?
-发生什么事 -放他走
-What happened? -Let him go.
他说 “放他走” 是什么意思 这是谁
What’s he mean, “Let him go”? Who’s this?
-别插手 -怎么回事
-Keep out of this. -What’s going on?
没人出现 好吗
No one showed, okay?
算了 查理 放他走
Forget it, Charlie. Just let him go.
没有人指认 没有人
No one showed. No one.
什么意思 “没人指认”
What’s he mean, “No one showed”?
他们没有指认罪犯
They didn’t show.
没有人 阿飞没有指认犯罪
Nobody! The punks didn’t show.
那个女孩没有 整个镇上的人都没有
The girl didn’t show, the townspeople didn’t show.
没有人指认罪犯
Nobody showed!
-我们被耍了 -别碰我
-We’re screwed! -Don’t touch me!
你说没有人来指认是什么意思 你去了哪里
What do you mean, “No one showed”? Where were you, man?
意思是 老家伙 你的案子不成立 别多问
It means, old man, you haven’t got a case. No contest.
天啊 你不会这样让他走人吧 费费
Jesus Christ! You’re not gonna let him walk out the door, Fifi?
你只能这么做
That’s exactly what you’ll do!
-闭嘴 -继续 查理
-Shut up, Ralphie! -Keep going, Charlie! Keep going!
嘿 条子 看看你
Hey, Bronze, look at you…
又聋又哑的废物
…a cripple and a mute!
他唱歌♥ 我跳踢踏舞
He sings, and I tap-dance!
你知道你是什么人 你是…
Hey, you know what you are? You are, you’re a…
法♥院♥会知道这一切的
The courts will hear about this, I promise you!
我向你保证
The courts will hear about this disgrace!
-这个人令人反感到作呕 -少挡路
-This man is grossly offensive! -Out of my way!
把他赶出去 麦克斯
Get him out of here, Max!
-我能使这个案子成立 -我们不可能对一种抱怨立案的
-I can make a case of it! -No one filed a complaint!
你看见他怎么对待那女孩的了
You saw what they did to that girl!
老天帮忙 她像机车一样被人骑
For God’s sake, she was the town pump!
他是我的犯人 我不让他走出这扇门
He’s my prisoner, and he’s not walking out that door!
把他给我弄出去
Get him out of here!
这个人是谁
Who is this guy?
大鹅 冷静一点
Goose, settle down, boy.
来吧 小子
Come on, boy.
看 他们在嘲笑我们
Look, they’re laughing at us!
你们看不出他们在嘲笑我们 我不相信
Can’t you see they’re laughing at us? I don’t believe this!
待会儿见 大鹅 真是我的荣幸
See you later, Goose. It’s been a pleasure.
上车 回家 我们不需要你在这里出现
Get in the car, go home. We don’t want you around here.
大鹅
Hey, Goose!
你对此无能为力
You can’t do anything about it!
我们知道你是谁 条子
We know who you are, Bronze!
咱们公路上见 垃圾
We’ll see you on the road, Scag!
公路上见 就像夜骑士的下场
See you on the road, like we saw the Nightrider!
我们记得夜骑士 也知道你是谁
We remember the Nightrider, and we know who you are!

0kay.
只要所有文书处理干净
So long as the paperwork is clean,
你们就可以为所欲为了
you boys can do what you like out there.
他来了 这个骚狐狸
Here he is, the walking armpit! Ha-ha-ha!
我的肚子里有团火 只有她这女人能平息
There’s a fire in my belly, and she’s the woman to put it out.
少碰她 禽兽 这天使是我的
Off, brute, this angel’s hot in the tubes for me!
耶 哈哈

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!