疯狂的麦克斯
正义厅
离现今不久后的未来…
这是例行追缉
This is a routine pursuit.
基地回复 这是例行追缉 代码44
Main Force repeats, this is a routine pursuit. Code 44.
告诉他们 我们需要支援
Listen, you tell them we need some help.
这应该是公开代码的闪电行动 你是知道的
This should be an open-code blitz, and you know it.
你们已有足够信息
You have your information.
拜托 亲爱的 这是条大鱼
Come on, sweetheart, this one’s a heavyweight!
基地回复 你们已掌握信息
Main Force repeats, you have your information.
这是例行追缉 请向大巴普通报
This is a routine pursuit. Please report to Big Bopper.
三月兔呼叫大巴普 请求援助 代码3 红色警报
March Hare to Big Bopper. Assist on Code 3 red alert.
三月 兔呼叫大巴普…
March Hare to Big Bopper. March Hare to Big Bopper.
大巴普 收到了 三月兔 怎么回事
Big Bopper. Gotcha, Hare. What’s going down?
-我们发现一个警♥察♥杀手 -没开玩笑吧
-We’ve got a cop-killer. -You’re kidding!
我警告你了 塞斯 这是违抗命令
Be warned, Sarse, this is non-compliance.
基地不会容忍♥这样的行为
The Main Force will not tolerate such action.
这不是3号♥红色警报
This is not a Code 3 red alert.
这场追缉被指定为代码44
This pursuit is designated a standard Code 44.
请不要向其他代码作出回应
Please respond only to that code.
代码44说明不必封锁道路
Code 44 indicates no requirement for a blockade.
一辆追缉专用车被偷了
A Pursuit Special has been stolen.
市府大队长费贾麦卡菲 比你还讨厌这种事
Hall Captain Fifi Macaffee does not like this any more than you.
然而我们不能在领土方面妥协
However, we must not compromise territorial range.
记住 唯有遵循指示
Remember that only by following instructions…
我们才有希望维持一个规范的公路秩序
…can we hope to maintain a successful highway program.
啊 天啊
Ah, Jesus!
三月兔呼叫大巴普 我们三分钟后到路口
March Hare to Big Bopper. We’re three minutes off the intersection.
-你们赶得到吗 -我们能赶到 让开
-Reckon you can make it? -We’ll make it! Move over!
-罗普 -由我开车
-Roop! -I’m driving!
这次不行 我才是这次行动的受指派者
Not this again! I’ve been assigned!
等一下 应该由我开车才对
Wait a second, you son of a bitch. I’m supposed to drive this heap!
你才给我等等 我已经忍♥无可忍♥了
Where do you get off, huh? Where do you get off?
塞斯 这家伙长什么模样
Hey, Sarse, what’s the form on this guy?
一个古怪的机车骑士
A weirdo bike jockey.
几小时前在太阳城被发现 他像疯了一样
A few hours ago, down in Sun City, he goes berserk.
挣脕拘捕 杀了个年轻员警 开着追缉专用车逃走了
Breaks custody, wastes a rookie and takes off in a Pursuit Special.
我们一直在追他
We’ve been on him ever since.
这人发疯了 罗普
This one’s as flaky as they come, Roop.
我看过那种风格 严重精神病患
I’ve seen the style before. It’s terminal psychotic.
他驾驶什么车
What’s he driving?
这才是最要命的 我们的V8之一
That’s what hurts. It’s one of our V8s.
使用甲烷的追缉专用车 性能很强
Pursuit Special on methane. Super hot!
我们离无政♥府♥之路只有半里路
Okay, we’re about half a mile off Anarchy Road.
你随时会看到他
You’ll see him any minute now.
我要将他开肠剖肚 给他好看
Rip the guts out of him! Give it to me, Jesus!
看到他没
See him yet?
看到了
Got it!
-我要轰掉他 -可恶
-I’m gonna blow him away! -Goddamn him!
我要撞死他
I’m gonna ram him!
远离乘客座位的门
Move away from the passenger door.
我要撞死他
I’m gonna ram him!
老兄 你们还好吗
Hey, fellas, you okay?
收到请回答 大巴普 收到请回答 你们还好吗
Acknowledge, Big Bopper. Acknowledge, are you okay?
罗普 查理
Roop? Charlie?
你们看到我没 斩脚趾
Do you see me, Toecutter?
看到我的厉害没
Do you see me, man?
继续追… 我们没事
Keep going. Keep going, we’re okay.
收到 我们继续去追
We got you, we’re going.
我生来手握方向盘
Born with a steering wheel in his hand…
脚踩油门
…and lead in his foot.
我是夜骑士
I am the Nightrider…
以吓死人的速度狂飘
…cruising at the speed of fright!
我是夜骑士 我勇往直前
I am the Nightrider, and I ain’t never coming back!
我是喷射燃油的自杀机器
I’m a fuel-injected suicide machine!
听见了么 你们这帮猪脑子 听见了么
Do you hear me, pigs? Do you hear me, Bronze pigs? Do you hear me, Bronze?
我想我们还能动
I think we’re still mobile.
天杀的 滚过去
For Christ’s sake, shove over!
你又在出口成脏了
You’re blaspheming again.
我不跟没素质的人合作
I don’t have to work with a blasphemer.
你们跟丢了 猪脑子 嘿 大个子 我是夜骑士
Well, you missed us, pig! Hey, big brother, this is The Nightrider…
大巴普呼叫三月兔 我们还在追 好吗
Big Bopper to March Hare. We’re still in the game, okay?
了解
Understand this.
那个人♥渣♥和他的小贱♥人♥
That Scag and his floozie…
他们都死定了
…they’re gonna die!
代码44 标准追缉 请回应
Code 44, standard pursuit. Please respond.
基地巡逻队呼叫小鹅一号♥
MFP to Gosling One.
基地巡逻队
基地呼叫小鹅一号♥
Come on, Goose, where are you?
那就像慢动作
It was like slow motion.
他从座位上弹起来 撞破挡风玻璃
He leaves his seat and goes through the windshield…
直接撞上树 对吧
…headfirst straight into the tree, right…
然后从挡风玻璃弹回去
…and then bounces back through the windshield.
等我们来到他那里时 他只是坐在那里
And by the time we got to him, he was just sitting there…
脸皮都给撕烂了 还想嚷嚷
…trying to scream with his face ripped off.
怎么回事
What’s the matter?
我不饿
Not hungry anymore.
拿过来 我告诉你…
Give it here. I’ll tell you what…
天啊 他们朝人群冲过去了
Christ, they’re heading for population!
我听说你跟强纳森 到底是怎么了
Now, what’s this I hear about you and Jonathan?
-强纳森怎样 -有人两晚前看到你跟他出去
-What about him? -You were seen with him two nights ago.
那又怎样
So what?
朝这方向
It’s, um, this way.
他挂了
He’s gone.
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
该死
Oh, shit!
你这次真的死定了 他刚才是开了转弯灯的
You’re really gonna get it this time. He had his indicator on.
闭嘴
Shut up!
不 你不能再开了 别上路
No, no, you’re not going on. Stay off the road!
我当然要开 闭嘴
Of course, I’m going on. Shut up!
你已经威胁到人♥民♥群众的生命安全
People’s lives are in peril!
你知道不知道你在干嘛 你疯了吗
What are you doing? You gone nuts?
我要逮到他
Do I have him?
别挡在路上
Stay off the road!
-我发现他了 闭嘴… -继续盯着他
-I got him! Shut up! -Stay on him!
噢 天呐
Oh, my God.
小心
Watch out!
-好惊险 -哈哈
-Great! Down in one. -Ha-ha-ha!
我准备好了
I am ready.
我完全准备好了
I am ready for your best.
天啊 发生什么事
Oh, my God, what happened?
我不知道 我也是刚到这儿
I don’t know, man. I just got here myself.
基地巡逻队
Main Force Patrol…
我们玩完了
…we’re out of the game…
无法继续追缉
…unable to continue pursuit.
你们最好派运肉卡车来
You’d better send a meat truck.
查理伤得很严重
Charlie’s been hurt bad in the throat.
麦克斯
Hey, Max?
收到吗 麦克斯
Can you hear me, Max?
请说
Go ahead.
我们完全乱成一团
We are 100 percent snafued.
你还好吗
You okay, Goose?
到热带地区过一年 什么都能好转
Nothing a year in the tropics wouldn’t fix!
损坏严重吗
Much damage?
你应该来看看情况 条子
You should see the damage, Bronze! Huh?
金属损坏
Metal damage…
脑部损坏 你在听吗 条子
…brain damage, huh? You listening, Bronze?
我是夜骑士
I am the Nightrider!
我是喷射燃油的自杀机器
I’m a fuel-injected suicide machine.
我又摇又滚 完全失控
I am a rocker! I am a roller! I am an out-of-controller!
我是夜骑士 宝贝
I am a Nightrider, baby…
我和我的马马杜 一往无前 永不言败
…and it’s me and my Marmaduke, and we ain’t never coming back.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!