That’s where they keep the joystick that controls the drone.
太棒了 但是先拿水晶
Great! But crystal first.
运气地面我们来了
So, Luck Floor, here we come.
但是水晶放在高处 我们需要高个子的人才能拿到
But the crystals are up high. We’ll need someone tall to reach it.
-我很高 -想都别想
-I’m tall. -Not a chance.
-她太不走运了 -那倒是真的
-She’s way too unlucky. -It’s true.
她只需要拿一个 我觉得她能做到
She only has to grab one. I think she can do it.
好吧 我是说 能出什么岔子呢
Fine. I mean, what could go wrong?
老板 精神可嘉
That’s the spirit, boss.
鲍勃 听上去我们的交易恢复了
Sounds like our little deal is back on, Bob.
-是的 并且之后你就离开 -一言为定
-Yes, and then you’ll leave. -True to my word.
那么我们去哪里拿运气水晶
So, where do we get the luck crystal?
我们就走到大厅拿一个
We’ll just walk down the hall and snag one.
小意思
Piece of cake.
他们都盯着山姆 老板 我们怎么办
They’re all staring right at Sam. What do we do, boss?
她从拉脱维亚来 世界上最高的小精灵都来自拉脱维亚
She’s from Latvia. Tallest leprechauns in the world come from Latvia.
我们是她的运气之地小精灵定位向导
And we’re her Land of Luck leprechaun orientation guides.
杰瑞 带路吧
Lead on, Gerry.
没错
Right!
所以 这是好运气的研发部门 好运气就是在这里创造的
So, this is Good Luck R and D, where good luck is created.
在布朗尼里找到你丢失的婚戒
Finding your lost wedding ring in the brownies?
雪莉总能想出最好的主意
Shirley always comes up with the best stuff.
等一下 好运气其实是它们想出来的
Wait. They actually think up the good luck?
是的 那两个在快乐的意外部工作
Yeah. Those two work in Happy Accidents,
好运气有很多部门 比如幸运恋爱部
one of the many Good Luck departments like Lucky in Love,
前排停车位部 正确的时间正确的地点部
Front Row Parking Spot! Right Place, Right Time.
你们人类特别喜欢那个
You humans love that one.
说到“人类” 你是指 生活在人类世界的人
And by “humans,” you mean the ones who live in the human world,
杰瑞 是不是
don’t ya, Ger?
完全正确
Exactly right.
接下来 幸运的想法被印在想法便签上
Next, the lucky ideas are stamped onto an idea leaf,
然后被送到运气地面
and then sent to the Luck Floor.
运气马上就来 五、四、三、二…
And luck passing through in five, four, three, two…
我们接着参观上层怎么样
Let’s take this tour to the upper level, shall we?
瓢虫们把便签送到猪头领班那里
The ladybugs deliver the leaves to the Pig Foreman.
然后它制♥造♥水晶
And he makes the crystals?
不对 是它们制♥造♥
Nah, they do.
拉脱维亚 她来自拉脱维亚…
Latvia. She’s from Latvia. Latvia.
这个放水晶用 珍妮丝说我可以借用它
For the crystal. Janice said I could borrow it.
好的 运气制♥造♥者们
All right, luck makers!
我们今天的日程安排得很满
We’ve got a full docket today!
早上好 魔力猪
Good morning, magical swine!
一条龙
A dragon?
对 它是好运之地的首席执政官
Yeah, she’s the CEO of Good Luck.
而且是唯一能嗅出坏运气斑点的生物
And the only creature that can sniff out bad luck specks.
可能这就是它在这里的原因
Probably why she’s here.
它肯定已经听说硬币仓库发生的事了
She must’ve heard what happened at the Penny Depot.
凭你的运气 我不会走太近的
With your luck, I wouldnae get too close.
这里一点坏运气斑点都没有
There’s not a speck of bad luck here.
这意味着又是时候了
Which means it’s that time again.
是时候敞开心扉、做只有你们能做的事
Time to open your hearts to do what only you can do.
-让我听听 -把希望和喜悦带给世界
-Let me hear it! -Bring hope and joy to the world!
好运气就是这个作用
That’s what good luck does.
你们今天创造的运气 可以在明天改变一个人的生活
The luck you create today could change a life tomorrow.
菲尔 祝你今天好运
Have a lucky day, Phil.
老板 你也是
You too, Boss.
好吧 你们都听到它说的了
Okay, you heard her!
让我们制♥造♥一些好运气 你们这些创造繁荣的神奇猪们
Let’s make some good luck, you prosperity-making wonder pigs!
蹲下
Duck down!
它们正在做 它们正在制♥作♥水晶
They’re doing it. They’re making the crystals.
我们只需要一个给兔子无人机用
And we just need one for the bunny drone.
-好了 山姆 做好准备 -准备好了
-This is it, Sam. Get ready. -Ready.
就是现在 山姆 拿一个
Now, Sam! Grab one!
我够不着
I can’t quite reach.
-跳 -不行 她运气太糟了
-Jump! -No, she’s too unlucky!
鲍勃 身手不错
Nice move, Bob!
好样的 团队
Way to go, team!
我去到达处和离开处找无人机
I’ll go to Arrivals and Departures and find the drone.
你们两个直接去任务控制中心
You guys head straight to Mission Control.
因为你 鲍勃真的有机会了
Because of you, Bob has a real chance.
如果你愿意 可以留着我的外套
You can keep my jacket if you want!
你的朋友真好
You have nice friends.
是的 我说过 他只是我的助理
Yeah, like I said, he’s just my assistant.
我知道还需要给你拿到一枚幸运硬币
I know we’d still need to get you a lucky penny,
但我为什么不能给海瑟拿块水晶
but why couldn’t I just take Hazel one of those?
那样是行不通的
It doesn’t work that way.
好运气的想法先储存在水晶里 然后被释放出来
The good luck idea is stored inside the crystal until it’s released,
并且只有一样东西可以释放它
and there’s only one thing that can release it.
-是什么 -随机系统
-What’s that? -The Randomizer.
它将水晶粉碎成幸运尘埃
It smashes the crystals into lucky dust,
然后通过运气线 将它随机送到你们的世界中
then sends it randomly through the luck lines into your world.
等一下 你是说运气是随机的
Wait. You’re saying luck is random?
是的 所以才叫这个名字 随机系统
Aye. Hence the name, Randomizer.
你看 现在就在发生
Look, it’s happening right now.
-那些是什么 -古老的运气石
-What are those? -The ancient luck stones.
就像电池一样让机器运转
Like the batteries that keep the arms spinning.
好运石从上面吸收好运气
The good luck stone draws in the good luck from above,
坏运石从下面吸收坏运气
and the bad luck stone draws in the bad luck from below.
那些一定就是运气线了
And those must be the luck lines.
是的 就是它们
Aye, that’s them.
就像电源线连接着我们彼此的世界
Like the power cords connecting our worlds.
那么是谁制♥造♥了坏运气
So, who makes the bad luck?
主要是树根和小妖精
Roots and goblins, mainly.
树根和小妖精
Roots and goblins?
我早就应该知道是妖怪们创造的
I should have known it would be monsters.
杰瑞 你在吗
Gerry, are ya there?
收到 老板 我听得非常清楚
10-4. Reading you loud and clear, boss.
你在哪里
Where are you?
正在进入到达处和离开处
Entering Arrivals and Departures right now.
好 动作要快
Good. Make it quick.
-嗨 杰瑞 -盖尔 昆恩
-Hey, Gerry. -Gael. Quinn.
(任务控制)
-我找到无人机了 -好 我们在这里
-I found the drone. -Good. We’re here.
-任务控制 -太好了
-Mission Control. -Great.
-所有兔子的桌上都有一个操控杆 -完美
-All the bunny desks have a joystick. -Perfect!
我们用后面那个 这样没人能看到我的屏幕
We’ll use that back one. That way no one can see my screen.
但是我们怎么分散兔子的注意力
But how are we gonna distract the bunny?
-也许我可以努力… -不行
-Maybe I could try– -Uh-uh!
不能努力 记得吧 我们已经见过你努力会发生什么了
No trying, remember? We’ve seen what happens when you do.
好吧
Okay.
交给我吧 你在这里等着
I’ve got this one covered. You wait right here.
我是认真的 一动也不许动
I mean it. Don’t move a muscle.
它们追踪全世界的运气
They’re tracking luck all over the world.
这个老奶奶真幸运
That’s one lucky grandma.
这个看着挺眼熟
Now, that looks familiar.
感觉不是随机的 是不是
It doesn’t feel random, does it?
你今天过得好吗
So, how’s your day so far?

Good.
胡萝卜
Carrot.
键盘掉了
Dropped your keyboard.
看来你得去IT部门拿个新的了
Guess you better run off to IT and grab a new one.
杰瑞 操控杆激活了
Joystick activated, Gerry.
我们快要成功了
We’re nearly there.
我把水晶放进去
I’m putting in the crystal.
老板 它准备好起飞了
She’s ready for takeoff, boss.
太棒了 目标已锁定
Brilliant! The target’s been located.
我们让兔子飞起来
Let’s get that bunny in the air.
“幸运兔子”行动开始了
Operation “lucky penny” is a go!
它归你了
She’s all yours.
好的
Yes!
只要让它进入目标的攻击距离就可以了
Just get her within striking distance of the target.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!