You always find the pot of gold, and this will be no different.
你会找到永久家庭的
You’ll find your forever family too.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
也许是周日来的那对夫妇
Maybe the couple coming on Sunday.
也许就是他们家
Maybe it’ll be them.
是的 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
也许在那之前 你能帮我找到一枚幸运硬币
And maybe you’ll find me a lucky penny before then.
(两姐妹咖啡馆)
滚吧 猫 把你的坏运气带走
Beat it, cat. Take your bad luck with ya.
现在是两个人一起吃了
And now it’s a table for two.
为什么就不能顺顺利利呢
Why couldn’t it have just worked out?
抱歉 我没跟你说前面的部分
Sorry, I didn’t tell you the first part.
我的朋友海瑟今天本可能 离被收养又近了一步
My friend Hazel could have been one step closer to getting adopted today,
但这并没有发生
but it didn’t happen.
她的周末访问被取消了
Her weekend visit got canceled,
这听起来可能不是什么大事
which probably doesn’t sound like a big deal,
但相信我 这是大事
but believe me, it is.
你找到永久家庭的机会只有那么多
You only get so many chances to find a forever family,
而且年龄越大越难找到
and the older you get, the harder it is.
她星期日要见一对新夫妇
She’s meeting a new couple on Sunday.
我真希望可以给她一点好运气
If I could just give her a little good luck…
但你不能给别人你从未有过的东西
But you can’t give someone something you’ve never had.
但我真希望可以
Still, if I could,
而且如果好运气是 你可以真正握在手里的东西
and if good luck was something you could actually hold in your hand,
我会把它都给海瑟
I’d give it all to Hazel.
这样的话或许她能找到永久家庭
So that maybe she could find her forever family
而不是像我一样孤独一人
and not end up alone like me,
坐在马路边
sitting on a curb,
对着一只猫说话
talking to a cat.
不客气
You’re welcome!
海瑟 真没想到
Well, what do you know, Hazel.
找到一枚硬币 把它捡起来 整天都会有好运气
Find a penny, pick it up, and all day long, you’ll have good luck.
(家庭作业上传成功)
幸运硬币是真的
Lucky pennies are real.
里维拉女士 我一会儿下班后去看看可以吗
Ms. Rivera, hi. Is it okay if I stop by after work later?
我为海瑟明天的访问准备了特别的礼物
I have something special for Hazel for her visit tomorrow.
太棒了
Great.
请不要告诉她 我想给她一个惊喜
And please don’t tell her. I want it to be a surprise.
太好了
Yes!
大吉大利 今晚吃鸡
Winner, winner, chicken dinner.
嗨 马文
Hi, Marv.
好吧 有人干得顺手了
Well, somebody found their groove.
明天你不用回收推车了
No cart patrol for you tomorrow.
我有一托盘的玻璃器皿专门让你负责
I got a pallet of glassware with your name on it.
-听上去很棒 -祝你有个愉快的夜晚
-Sounds great. -Have a nice night.
谢谢 我会的 我要去 给我的朋友海瑟一个惊喜
Thanks. I will. I’m off to surprise my friend Hazel.
(自动冲水9000)
(保证“每次都能冲水”)
我愚蠢的坏运气
My stupid bad luck.
你回来了
You’re back.
记得我告诉过你 我想为我朋友海瑟
So, remember I told you I wanted good luck for my friend Hazel
明天的访问带来好运气
for her visit tomorrow?
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what?
你走了以后 我找到一些
After you left last night, I found some.
没错 我真的找到了一枚幸运硬币
That’s right. I found an actual lucky penny.
结果呢 我把它冲进了马桶
And what did I do? I flushed it down the toilet.
你做了什么
You did what?
你把我的硬币冲进了马桶
You flushed my penny down the toilet?
你为什么要那么做
What did you do that for?
你刚才说话了
You just talked.
原来是你
It was you.
你给了我那枚幸运硬币
You gave me that lucky penny.
拜托 我想再要一枚
Please, I just need one more.
等等
Wait!
等等 回来
Wait! Come back!
啊
Huh?
我只需要为我的朋友海瑟要一枚硬币
I just need a penny for my friend Hazel.
啊
Huh?
我今天过得怎么样 很好 谢谢你 真是太好了
How was my day? It was lovely! Thank you. Just brilliant.
我丢了旅行硬币 还被追着穿过整个城市
Lost my travel penny and was chased across the city
被一个不屈不挠的人类僵尸追
by an unrelenting human zombie.
总是用令人厌恶的长密♥码♥
Always with the obnoxiously long password.
输入正确
Got it.
现在 关于那个硬币的问题 鲍勃 你为什么自言自语
Now, about that penny problem. Why you talking to yourself, Bob?
只是在练习 这样我被永远驱逐时 就有一个可以倾诉的人…
Just practicing so when I’m banished forever, I’ll have someone to talk to–
不好
No.
(错误)
你到底是什么样的疯狂人类
What manner of crazy human are you?
你是什么样的会说话的疯狂猫
What kind of a crazy talking cat are you?
一只幸运的苏格兰猫 显而易见
A lucky Scottish one, obviously.
但黑猫代表着不幸
But black cats aren’t lucky.
在苏格兰黑猫被认为 是超级幸运星 真谢谢你
In Scotland, black cats are considered very lucky, thank you very much.
-这里是苏格兰吗 -不是
-Is this Scotland? -No!
而且人类不能来这里
And humans cannot be here.
-“这里”是哪里 -你现在就得离开
-Where’s “here”? -You need to leave. Now.
我会离开的 没问题
I’ll leave, no problem,
只要你再给我一枚幸运硬币
as soon as you give me another lucky penny.
我没给过你硬币
I did not give you a penny.
当你用那美味的肉面包引诱我时 它从我的项圈里掉了出来
It fell out of my collar when you lured me over with that tasty meat bread.
那叫帕尼尼
It’s called a panini.
随便啦 都是为了窃取我旅行硬币的伎俩
Whatever. It was all just a ploy to steal my travel penny.
旅行硬币
Travel penny?
我们这些来自幸运之地的生物 在你们的世界里并不幸运
We creatures from the Land of Luck aren’t lucky in your world,
为了安全起见 我们会随身带一些硬币
so we carry some with us just to be safe.
你刚是说了“幸运之地”吗
Did you just say, “Land of Luck”?
藏起来
Hide!
先生们 下午好
Good afternoon, gentlemen.
鲍勃 欢迎回来 到达时间18点06分
Welcome back, Bob. Arrived back 18 hundred hours and six minutes.
小精灵
Leprechauns?
另一边有什么不寻常的事发生吗
Anything unusual happen on the other side?
没有
Nope.
(鲍勃 部门:A113 硬币已归还)
我看见你找到了一条被挡住的运气线
I see you located one blocked luck line.
那个施工现场 难怪
That construction site. No wonder.
是的 看起来保利的爆米花摊 逐渐站稳了脚跟
Yep, looks like Paulie’s popcorn pop-up is putting down roots.
不是问题 打两个勾 线就绕着走了
Not a problem. Two ticks and around she goes.
我还想说三个就行了
I’d wager three might do the trick.
昆恩 你是对的
Right you are, Quinn.
运气再次畅通无阻
Luck flowing freely once again.
你们看到杰瑞了吗 他通常在这里为我办理登记手续
Say, you guys seen Gerry around? He’s usually here to check me in.
他在硬币仓库 他们需要人帮忙
He’s down at the Penny Depot. They needed an extra hand.
硬币仓库
Penny Depot?
我们就是替他迎接他的划线猫
So we’re covering his line cat returns.
杰瑞说他总是帮你上交你的旅行硬币
And Gerry said he always turns in your travel penny for ya,
所以现在请交给我们吧
so we’ll be taking that now.
不好
Uh-oh.
这样吧 我今天会自己把它交上去的
You know what, I’ll just turn it in myself today.
鲍勃 你要这么说的话 祝你好运吧
If you say so, Bob. Good luck with that.
是的 替我们向船长问好 我们知道她有多爱你
Yeah. Say hi to the Captain for us. We know how much she loves you.
但是她不爱它
But she doesn’t love him.
-我是在说反话 -你太聪明了
-I was being ironical. -You’re so clever.
我都做了些什么
What have I done?
我不应该停下来吃人类的食物
I wasn’t supposed to stop and eat human food.
我绝不应该在一个人类面前讲话
I definitely wasn’t supposed to talk in front of a human.
而且我肯定不应该 让那个弄丢我旅行硬币的人类
And I sure as heck wasn’t supposed to let the human who lost my travel penny
跟随我进入传送门
follow me through the portal!
好吧 但那些小精灵刚刚提到硬币仓库
Okay, but those leprechauns just said something about a Penny Depot.
也许我们能在那拿到一枚
Maybe we could get one there.
只有小精灵才能进入 你又不是小精灵
Only leprechauns are allowed inside, and you are not a leprechaun!
但也许我可以是
But maybe I could be.
什么
What?
你以为你能大摇大摆地 走进精灵更衣室吗
You think you’re just gonna march down to the leprechaun locker room
而且借到衣服
and borrow some clothes?
-这主意太棒了 我们走 -不 等一下 停