你一定是我的幸运星
You must be my lucky star
因为无论你在哪 都把我照亮
‘Cause you shine on me Wherever you are
只要想起你 我就开始发光
I just think of you And I start to glow
我需要你的光芒 宝贝你是知道的
And I need your light And baby you know
-嗯哼 看镜头 -星光 闪亮…
-Uh-huh. And look to camera. -Starlight, starbright…
不错 继续
Work it and work it.
幸运小精灵要加入合唱
Lucky leprechaun coming in for the chorus.
星光 闪亮 今晚我看见的第一颗星
Starlight, starbright First star I see tonight
左边一下 右边一下 左边再来两下
And hup, and hup, and double to the left.
你跳对了
You got it!
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
停
Cut.
山姆格林菲尔德 你的运气可真坏
You sure have bad luck, Sam Greenfield.
谁 我
Who, me?
抱歉 山姆
Sorry, Sam.
重新开始前 我们得让你有点好运气
Before we go again, we gotta get you some good luck.
跟我来
Come on.
(夏日乐园 女生之家)
也许这里面的某样东西能帮上忙
Maybe one of these will help.
你的藏品又增加了
I see you’ve added to your collection.
-是啊 我的幸运纸鹤… -不错
-Yep. My lucky crane… -Nice.
幸运德国猪
…lucky German pig.
我的日本招财猫
My Japanese waving cat.
-这个运气超级旺 -酷
-That one’s super lucky. -Cool.
我的瑞典玩具马 我把我所有的幸运物品都放在一起
My doll horse from Sweden. I put all my good luck charms together
这样我的周末访问就能一切顺利
so that my weekend visit will go just right.
聪明的想法
Smart thinking.
-他们周五会来接你 对吗 -是的
-They’re picking you up on Friday, right? -Yep.
我看见你已经给幸运硬币留好了位置
And I see you’ve got your lucky penny spot ready to go.
是的 这是我需要的最后一样东西
Yeah! It’s the last one I need.
找到一枚硬币 捡起来…
Find a penny, pick it up…
然后一整天你都会有好运气
and all day long, you’ll have good luck.
我们去把视频录完
Let’s go finish the video.
-我们走吧 -山姆 你在这里
-Let’s do it. -Sam? There you are.
社工正等着你呢
The social worker’s waiting for you.
山姆 再见 祝你好运
Bye, Sam. Good luck!
她要去哪里
Where’s she going?
她超龄了
She’s aging out.
我们都会想念你的
Well, we’re all gonna miss you around here.
我再多待几天会怎么样
What if I just stayed a couple more days?
-山姆 我们讨论过了 而且… -我知道
-Sam, we talked about this, and– -I know.
我就想看在海瑟的份上
I just thought, for Hazel’s sake,
也许我能多留在这里几天 在她临走时送她一下
maybe I could stick around here a bit longer, see her off for her visit.
如果我能决定的话当然可以 但你现在18岁了
If it were up to me, yes, but you’re 18 now.
-必须如此 -就多两天
-This is how it works. -Just two more days.
我知道你现在很紧张 但是你要搬去属于自己的家了
I know you’re nervous, but you’re moving into your own place.
会很棒的
It is gonna be great.
而且你可以周五探访时间回来
And you can come back Friday for visiting hours,
在海瑟离开前看望她
see Hazel before she goes.
是的 好吧
Yeah, okay.
我在楼下等你
I’ll see you downstairs.
我不确定是否准备好了
Not sure I’m ready for this.
我最喜欢拥抱了
I love hugs.
我知道
I know.
别觉着我要离开 就意味着我们不能完成那个视频
Don’t think my leaving means we won’t finish that video.
与此同时 我还是会继续练习舞蹈动作的
In the meantime, I’ll keep practicing those dance moves.
周五你离开前 我会来看你
I’ll see you Friday before your visit.
如果你找到一枚幸运硬币的话
And if you find a lucky penny?
我一定会带上它
I’ll bring it for sure.
嗨 萨曼莎 今天是个大日子
Hi, Samantha. Big day.
这些是你的档案
Those are your records.
我的一生都在盒子里了
My life in a box.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
-All set? -All set.
(特纳之家 山姆格林菲尔德 档案)
(山姆的第一次周末访问)
(科尔曼之家)
(山姆格林菲尔德 解除看护)
(儿童安置机构)
(科尔曼之家 帕克尔之家)
我想我们不够幸运 没能为你找到永久家庭
I guess we weren’t lucky enough to find you that forever family.
是啊 在这点上确实错失良机了
Yeah, sure missed the boat on that one.
好的一面是 现在我可以 把所有希望都抛在脑后了
On the upside, now I can put all that hoping behind me.
我希望你能喜欢你的新家
Well, I hope you like your new place.
你必须上学或全职工作才能保留公♥寓♥
You have to be in school or working full-time to keep the apartment.
我上周就开始上在线课程了
I started my online classes last week,
而且明天早上8点我就开始新工作
and I start my new job tomorrow at 8:00 a.m.
太好了
Excellent.
我想你需要这些
I suppose you’ll be needing these.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我猜这就是为什么 里维拉女士建议我带个备用的
I guess that’s why Ms. Rivera suggested I bring a spare.
这样可能更安全
This is probably safer.
那么 你会每周来看我吗 还是…
So, will you be checking in on me weekly, or…
机构的人下个月会给你打电♥话♥
Someone from the agency will call you next month,
但除此之外 你就完全靠自己了
but otherwise you are officially on your own.
谢谢
Thanks.
祝你好运
Good luck.
(《基础商务入门》)
(《商务入门》 二手书)
(上午8点 鲜花店)
“别迟到”
“Don’t be late.”
好吧 老天 你觉得自己很强悍吗
Okay, universe, think you’re pretty tough?
老天爷 看招
Take that, universe.
(鲜花店)
(艺术用品 花卉 工艺品 家居装饰)
比尔 谢谢 你记得给水仙花浇水了吗
Thanks, Bill. Did you remember to water the daffodils?
还有如果你可以
And if you could,
拆开独角兽夜灯的箱子 给生日气球补货
unbox the unicorn night-lights and restock the birthday balloons.
最后 我保证这是最后一件事
Lastly, I promise you this is it.
在开始营业前把卫生间再仔细检查一遍
Go to the bathrooms and give it a once-over before we open.
只要继续让我的商店看起来漂亮就好
Just keep making my store look pretty.
早上好 哈蒙德先生…哈蒙
Good morning, Mr. Hammond– Harmon.
山姆 很准时 我喜欢
Sam! Right on time. I love that.
比尔 我希望你学着点
I hope you’re taking notes, Bill.
还有 叫我马文就行
And, please, just call me Marv.
马文 明白了
Marv, got it.
你可能是我做出的最好的决定
You may be the best decision I ever made.
(亮片 让你的作品熠熠生辉)
嗨 马文
Hi, Marv.
嘿 山姆 你从来没有 在你的简历中提到过…
Hey, Sam, you never mentioned that…
你会耍杂技
you had circus skills on your résumé.
除非是我读漏了
Unless I read past that or something.
抱歉打扰您
Sorry to bother you.
这怎么会在你的…
How did it get on your–
你知道吗
You know something?
别紧张 我为你安排了一份完美的工作
Don’t sweat it. I got the perfect task for you.
来吧 山姆 你能在室外做的工作
Here we go, Sam. A job you can do outside.
回收推车
Cart patrol.
好耶
Yay!
我敢肯定 明天你的运气会好些
You’ll have better luck tomorrow. I’m sure of it.
马文 我一直都希望如此
I keep hoping, Marv.
(夏日乐园 女生之家 姓名 进入时间 出来时间)
我很高兴你在这里
I’m really glad you’re here.
-出什么事了吗 -她的周末访问刚被取消了
-Did something happen? -Her weekend visit just got canceled.
糟糕
Oh, no.
是啊 他们打电♥话♥来时 她正在门廊上等着
Yeah, she was waiting on the porch when they called.
他们重新安排时间了吗
Did they reschedule?
没有 但有一对夫妇 想在周日下午来做第一次访问
No, but there’s a couple who wants to come for a first visit on Sunday afternoon.
(安置名单 海瑟默菲 凯利家)
嗨
Hey, you.
他们不来了
They’re not coming.
我知道 海瑟 我真的很抱歉
I know. I’m so sorry, Hazel.
如果我永远找不到永久家庭怎么办
What if I never find a forever family?
这次只是小小的坏运气
This was just a little bad luck.
你当然能找到
Of course you will.
你就没找到
You didn’t.
对 但你不是我
Yeah, but you’re not me.
你是幸运小精灵 记得吗
You’re the lucky leprechaun, remember?
你总是能找到金子 找家庭是一样的