You deserve to be supported.
好吧
Okay.
但是在我支持你之前 我需要知道出了什么事
But for me to do that I need to know what happened.
说得轻松
It’s easy to say that.
但是一旦你知道了 就不能当作不知道了
But once you know something, you can’t un-know it.
我想知道 不管是什么
I want to know, no matter what.
拜托
Please.
康复中心
哈丽特 求你了
Harriet, please…
对不起 我想不出别的解决办法了
I’m sorry. I just can’t think of any other way to resolve this.
你患有精神疾病 罗
You suffer from a condition, Ro.
很明显我家已经不是个理想的环境了
And it’s clear my home is no longer an ideal environment.
你听起来就像那些医生
You sound like one of them doctors
她又要丢下我了
she about to dump me with again.
-我不是要丢下你 -是吗
– I’m not dumping you. – Oh really?
感觉你就是要丢下我 哈丽特
That’s what it feels like, Harriet!
别这样
Come on, now.
别闹了 别闹了
Don’t make a scene. Don’t make a scene.
哈丽特
Harriet!
-罗 -没事 没事
– Ro… – It’s fine. It’s fine.
没事 没事
It’s fine, it’s fine…
没事
It’s fine!
哈丽特
Harriet!
欧力基办了个派对
Orlicki had a party.
我喝多了
I was drunk.
我和两个朋友一起去的 我们三个都喝多了
I had gone with two friends. All three of us were drunk.
千万别告诉别人 太难堪了
Please don’t tell anyone this, it’s embarrassing.
不 就我们两个知道 我保证
No, no, this is between us. I promise.
大家一直在喝一种像糖浆一样的东西
People kept having shots of stuff that tasted like syrup,
我一直在喝 因为很轻松
and I just kept drinking it because it was easy.
但是我感到头晕
but I got dizzy.
跟朋友走丢了
I lost my friends.
欧力基找到我 让我去地下室里躺一会
Orlicki found me and told me to go lie down in the basement.
那里很黑
It was dark.
我看不见
I couldn’t see.
我摸索着走到沙发那里
I felt my way over to the couch
但是那里有人
but there were people there.
接下来 有人说我们应该玩圣诞老人游戏
Next thing, I knew someone said we should play the Santa Claus game.
那是什么
What’s that?
就是他们玩的傻帽游戏
It’s this stupid game that guys play
把女孩从一个人的大腿上传到另一个人的大腿上
where a girl gets passed around from lap to lap
根据女孩允许他们上下其手的程度
and depending on how far she lets them go
或者他们有多喜欢你坐在他们腿上
or how much they like you sitting on them,
他们给你打分 一声到三声
they rate you from one to three.
嚯嚯嚯
Ho ho hos.
我的天 这不是真的吧
My God, that can’t be real.
还有比这还恶劣的游戏
There are worse games.
总之
Anyway,
他们开始把我传来传去
they started passing me around.
我一直在想 天呐
I kept thinking, “God,
万一我现在吐了怎么办
what if I throw up right now?
那得多难堪啊
How embarrassing would that be?”
开始的时候 他们在笑
When they started, they were laughing.
但是时间越久
But the longer it went on…
我越觉得这游戏永远都不会结束了
And it felt like it went on forever.
我只能听到呼吸声
All I could hear was breathing.
呼吸
Breathing,
计数
and counting.
一 二
One, two,

two,

three…
一 二
One, two…
在某一时刻
At some point
我绝对说了
I definitely said
想让他们停下来
I wanted them to stop.
但也许听起来像是开玩笑
But maybe it sounded like I was joking
或者我只是在脑子里对自己说的
or maybe it was just something I said to myself in my head…
到处都是手
There were hands everywhere.
感觉像是 他们要把我吞噬掉
It was like they were swallowing me.
有时候在他们的大腿上
And sometimes in their laps
我可以感觉到…
I could feel…
真恶心
Gross.
我再醒过来的时候 卢斯在我身旁
When I woke up, Luce was there.
他说他看到并叫停了他们
He said he found them and told them to stop.
然后就一直跟我待在一起
And he stayed with me the rest of the night.
有没有可能…
Is it possible that…?
卢斯也参与其中了
Was Luce one of the guys?
他不会那么做的
He wouldn’t do that.
-但他… -他就是不会
– But he… – He just wouldn’t.
威尔逊老师是怎么回事
What happened with Ms. Wilson?
当时有很多谣言
There were a lot of rumors.
与此同时
It was at the same time
德肖恩·米克斯被踢出了校队
Deshaun Meeks got kicked off the team
因为威尔逊老师在他的储物柜里发现了大♥麻♥
because Wilson found weed in his locker.
她搜了德肖恩的储物柜吗
She searched Deshaun’s locker?
然后还叫了警♥察♥
And called the cops.
我不想报♥警♥ 我能说什么
I didn’t want that. What would I say?
我什么都想不起来了
I couldn’t remember anything
而且我肯定没跟大家说我喝醉了啊
and I definitely didn’t tell everyone I was drunk.
卢斯怎么说的
What did Luce say?
他说我不出声是对的
He said I was right not to tell.
因为他要保护自己的朋友们吗
Because he was protecting his friends?
因为他要保护我
Because he was protecting me.
他不想逼我做任何我不情愿做的事
He didn’t want me to do anything I didn’t want to do.
你俩为什么分手
Why did you two break up?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我很想他
I miss him.
他是我有史以来最好的男友
He’s the best boyfriend I ever had.
斯蒂芬妮…
Stephanie…
对发生的事我真的很抱歉
I’m really sorry for what happened.
不用抱歉
Don’t be.
现在都没事了
Everything is fine now.
你去哪了
Where were you?
急诊病人
Emergency patient.
是吗
Oh, really?
-凯伦看起来挺好的 -是挺好的
– Karen seems good. – Yeah, she is.
他们很幸福
They’re happy.
那孩子动个不停
The baby fidgets.
小孩子就是这样的
I think that’s just a baby thing.
你喝醉了吗
Are you drunk?
所以不是只有那个孩子会那样
So you don’t think it’s that baby in particular.
我怎么会知道
How would I know?
我们又没生过小孩 所以…
I mean, I don’t know, so…
我怎么会知道
how would I know?
是啊
Yeah.
是吧
Right?
是啊 你说得没错
Yeah, I guess you wouldn’t.
是啊
No.
你没机会给自己的小孩换尿布
You know, it’s not Luce’s fault
并不是卢斯的错
you were denied diaper changing privileges.
没错
No.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们做出了选择
Look, we made a choice.
只要你承认我们付出了代价 我就没意见
I’m okay with that as long as you recognize it cost us.
意思是
Which means?
曾经我确实想要不一样的生活
I did want something different once.
十年过去了 你却深陷其中
Ten years and you’re trapped.
这是你说的
Your words.
你自己说的 你想要不一样的生活
Well, you said it. You wanted something different.
-是的 -比如呢
– I did, yeah. – Like what?
我为我们的儿子感到骄傲
Look, I’m proud of our son.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!