Cavemen didn’t live long, Luce.
但我打赌他们死的时候都有八块腹肌
Well, I bet they went out with great abs.
他是不是很可爱
Ain’t he the cutest?
威尔逊老师
Ms. Wilson,
罗斯玛丽应该来参加我们学校的文化月庆典
Rosemary should come to our Culture Month Gala at school.
我要发表演讲
I’m giving a speech.
-是吗 -是的
– Is that right? – Yeah.
我平时没什么机会出门
I don’t normally get to go places,
要是我能去就太好了
so that would be a treat for me.
她应该来参加 对吧 威尔逊老师
She should come. Right, Ms. Wilson?
我们可以商量一下
We’ll talk about it.
好吧
Cool.
很高兴认识你 罗斯玛丽
It was nice meeting you, Rosemary.
希望到时候你能来
And, um, I hope you can make it.
我也是
Me too!
-再见 -再见
– Bye. – Bye.
卢斯算哪门子黑人名字
What kind of black name is Luce?
彼得
Hey, Pete.
彼得 你想抱会儿他吗
Pete, you want to give him a whirl?
那是谁 那是谁
Who is that? Who is that?
谢谢 我真的很高兴你们俩能来
Thank you. I’m really glad you guys could make it.
你好吗
How you doing?
到底要我告诉你几遍 不行
How many times do I have to tell you no?
你得跟小孩子讲话了
You have to start talking to a little kid.
这他妈就是洗车 你想争辩什么
It’s a fucking car wash. What are you arguing about?
他来这干什么
What the hell’s he doing here?
听着 不许参加队里的活动
Come on, man, look. No team events.
-这是 -这事已经跟你解释过了
– It’s a… – This has been explained to you.
我不会为了洗车这种事跟你争辩的
Bro, I’m not arguing with you over no car wash.
-你什么毛病 -这是队伍的募捐活动
– What’s your problem? – It’s a fundraiser for the team.
教练里夫斯 我的错 我邀请的德肖恩
Coach Reeves, it’s my fault. I invited Deshaun.
我没意识到这也违反了
I didn’t realize it violated
他与学校达成的协议
the terms of his agreement with the school.
你介意我俩在他走之前讨论一下作业吗
Do you mind if we talk about an assignment real quick before he goes?
尽快说完就行
As long as it’s quick.
-好 谢谢教练 -走吧 哥们
– Cool. Thanks, Coach. – Come on, bro.
-这事不好意思 -不 让他去死吧
– Sorry about that. – No, fuck his bitch ass, man.
那个老黑总是在打♥压♥我 从第一天起就这样
That nigga always undermining with me, bro, from day one.
没了你我们的长跑项目都弱爆了
Well we’re getting killed on these distance events without you, bro.
科里跑得根本不行
Corey can’t run for shit.
除非终点线那有小骚♥逼♥等着他
unless there’s pussy waiting at the finish line.
说不好 要是像她姐姐那样的小骚♥逼♥的话
Don’t know. If it’s anything like his sister’s pussy,
那玩意可不干净
that shit got stains on it.
我听说了
So I’ve heard.
你和迈克·杰夫斯怎么回事
What’s going on with you and Mike Jeffs?
我看见你和他还有他的小弟们在一块
I’ve been seeing you hanging around with him and his boys.
我不知道你们关系都那么好了
I didn’t know you all were tight like that.
说不好 我又不是未来的诺贝尔奖得主
I don’t know. It ain’t like future Nobel Laureates and shit.
不是诺贝尔奖得主
You don’t have to be a Nobel Laureate
也知道迈克·杰夫斯不是什么好东西
to know that Mike Jeffs is bad news, bro.
你为什么跟他们扯上关系了
Why you getting mixed up with those guys?
搞什么 淡定好吗 我没事
What the fuck? Chill out, all right? I’m good.
靠 你还要管我裤子提的不够高吗
Damn, my pants too low, too?
我要想有所成就就一定要把裤子提好吗
I gotta hike them up if I want to make something of myself?
老黑 你不要对我指手画脚的
Na, my nigga, don’t come over here and try to patronize me.
别这样 哥们
Come on, man.
我不知道你是不是忙着应付威尔逊
I don’t know if you’ve been busy distracted
还有这些个虚伪小人全天候捧你臭脚
with Wilson and the rest of these fake-ass motherfuckers
但是我跟你们没关系了 哥们
sucking your dick 24/7 but my shit is done, bro.
结束了
It’s finished.
事实上 有多少次我们是一起抽的 卢斯
As a matter of fact, how many time we smoke together, Luce?
卢斯 有多少次是你来我家抽大♥麻♥的
Luce, how many times you come to my crib and blaze?
威尔逊在我的储物柜里找到了大♥麻♥ 我被踢出队
Wilson finds weed in my locker and now I’m off the team.
我的奖学金没了
That’s my scholarship gone.
为什么是我 不是你
Why me and not you, my nigga?
回答我的问题 为什么是我而不是你
Answer the question. Why me and not you?
-我不知道 -你不知道
– I don’t know. – You don’t know.
你明明知道我在说什么
You exactly know exactly what the fuck I’m talking about.
因为他们想让你赢
It’s because they want you to win.
否则的话 他们那些自强自立的屁话
Otherwise, all their little up by your own bootstraps bullshit,
就不适用了
it don’t apply.
但话说回来 我瞎说什么呢
But then again, why am I trippin’?
至少要有一个奥巴马 对吧
Gotta have at least one Obama, right?
这不是我求来的 哥们
I didn’t ask for this, man.
不是你求来的
You didn’t ask for this.
那你想跟我交换吗
So, what, you want to trade or something?
我就知道你不想
Yeah, I didn’t think so.
德肖恩
Deshaun…
我想弥补这一切
I want to make this right.
罗
Ro?
罗
Ro?
罗
Ro?
天啊
God.
不 不
No, no…
我刚才
I was…
我刚才在走路 我想走到那边去 然后
I was walking and I was trying to make it there and then…
食物 食物就
the food, the food was…
-我来收拾 我来收拾 -没事的
– I’ll clean it. I’ll clean up. – You’re okay.
我来收拾
I’ll clean it up.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Breathe. Breathe.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I’m late.
没事 请坐吧
No. Please, sit.
他们搞错了 我点的卡布奇诺
They screwed up the order. I asked for cappuccinos
然后给我们的是星冰乐
and they gave us Frappuccinos.
-我更喜欢这个 -是吗
– I like these more. – You do?
我至少要喝三杯 否则都撑不到吃晚饭
Can’t make it to the dinner without at least three of them.
好吧
Okay.
-谢谢你 -不 应该谢谢你来
– Thank you. – No, thank you for, um,
见我 你肯定觉得有点奇怪
meeting me. This must be a little weird.
的确
It is.
好吧 有件和卢斯有关的事
Okay. Um, yeah, well I guess I was hoping you could help me with
我希望你能帮个忙
something to do with Luce.
我们其实没什么来往了
We don’t really talk a lot anymore.
-是吗 -自从分手之后
– You don’t? – Not since we broke up.
什么
What?
你不知道我们分手了吗
You didn’t know we broke up?
我不知道你们交往过
I didn’t know you dated.
交往了多久
For how long?
埃德加夫人
Mrs. Edgar,
跟你说我和卢斯的事 我有点不自在
I don’t feel comfortable telling you about me and Luce.
当然
Yeah, of course.
因为我不清楚你为什么想知道
Because I don’t know why you want to know.
-好的 我来解释一下 -好
– Okay. Let me explain myself. – Yeah.
-这和哈丽特·威尔逊有关 -什么
– This is about Harriet Wilson. – What?
我需要知道她对你做了什么
I need to know what she did to you.
因为卢斯告诉我们
Because Luce told us
她发现派对上出了什么事情之后
that when she found out what happened at the party…
卢斯发誓他不会告诉任何人派对上出了什么事
Luce swore he wouldn’t tell what happened at the party.
我还以为他不知道出了什么事呢
I thought he didn’t know what happened.
我该走了
I should go.
不 等等 斯蒂芬妮 求你了
No, wait. Stephanie, please.
听我说
Listen to me.
我只想知道真♥相♥ 好吗
I just want to know the truth, Okay?
如果威尔逊老师让你觉得发生的那些事情
Now, if Ms. Wilson made you feel like whatever happened
应该变成什么政♥治♥宣言
should be some kind of a political statement,
那她就错了
then that’s wrong of her.
作为女人 我们需要做的就是互相支持
As women what we need to do is support each other.
你懂吗
Do you understand?
我不确定
I’m not sure.
我想要支持你
I want to support you.
你理应得到支持