Shut it! Get off me!
你就该闭上你的嘴 混♥蛋♥
You should have kept your mouth shut, little shit.
我告诉过你
I told you!
你们搞什么 别这样
What the hell! Come on!
-他告诉了所有人 -去你的
– He told everybody! – Fuck you!
科里 科里 科里
Corey, Corey, Corey, Corey, Corey!
如果这事传开 就怪你们两个
If this gets out, it’s on your two.
你们两个
Both of you!
-有什么事吗 -没事 教练
– Everything okay? – Everything’s fine, coach.
卢斯 来我办公室
Luce, my office.
好的
Sure thing.
你从头到尾读完了
You read the whole thing?
是的
Yeah.
孩子确实会被一些思想迷住
Okay, yeah, kids get taken with ideas.
他可能在网上偶然看到弗兰茨·法农
Look, he probably stumbled across Frantz Fanon on the internet
过分着迷了
and went overboard.
我大学时读了共♥产♥党宣言
I read the Communist Manifesto when I was an undergrad
那一个月见人都叫同志
and called people comrade for a month.
好吧 我觉得他很聪明 不会那样
Yeah, well, I think he’s a little too smart for that.
储物柜里放爆♥炸♥物不叫聪明
Not too smart to have explosives in his locker.
-那是烟花 -非法烟花
– They’re fireworks. – Illegal fireworks
-我上网查了 -那也还是
– that have explosive capacity, – Still…
具有猎枪冲击那种爆♥炸♥力
I Googled this, of a shotgun blast.
那是烟花
They’re fireworks.
没什么好震惊的
It’s not shocking.
确实令人震惊
That is shocking.
好吧 那怎么办
Okay, so what?
-什么怎么办 -什么 什么 我们的
– So what? – What? What, our…
即将在毕业礼上致辞的优秀青年儿子
teenage soon-to-be valedictorian son is,
-暗地里是个激进分子吗 -不
– is secretly a radical? – No.
-恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗 -不
– A terrorist? – No.
-当然不是 -那是什么
– Of course not. – What then?
我不知道 只是确实有情况
I don’t know. It’s just something’s going on
我想要及时处理
and I want to be in front of it.
糟糕
Shit.
艾米 你搞什么
Amy, what the fuck?
学校怎么样
How was school?
什么情况
What’s going on?
没什么
Nothing.
学校怎么样 训练怎么样
How was school? How was practice?
跟平时一样
Uneventful.
傻
Psy.
-你吃饭了吗 -还没
– Have you eaten? – Not yet.
那好 你♥爸♥买♥♥了咖喱饭
Good, because your dad picked up curry.
棒
Sweet!
你把东西放好我们就开饭了
Okay, put your stuff down so we can eat.
-好的 -好
– Cool. – Great.
-等我来了再开吃 -好的
– Don’t start without me. – We won’t.
-刚刚什么情况 -我不想他知道
– What was that? – I don’t want him to know
-我们翻了他的东西 -我们没翻
– we’ve gone through his things. – We didn’t go through his things.
或是搞得像我们背着他找了老师
Or make it seem like we went behind his back to his teachers.
-艾米 -拜托 彼得
– Amy… – Come on, Pete.
我们花了多少年才让他变成现在这样
How many years did it take us to get him here?
多少个夜晚我爬到他床下
How many nights did I crawl underneath that bed
因为他太害怕不敢睡床上
because he was too scared to sleep in it?
我们建立的那份信任
What we’ve built. That trust.
我不会拿它冒险 不会
I won’t risk it. I won’t.
我把一切都准备好了
I got everything ready.
是的 我明天会去和医生谈
Yes, I’ll be by to talk with the doctors tomorrow
然后就没问题了
and we’ll be all set.
罗斯
Rose…
罗斯 我已经告诉你了
Rose, I told you already, okay?
好的 回头见
Okay. I’ll see you soon.
我也爱你
I love you too.
好吧 谁告诉你们了
Okay, so who told you?
-告诉我们什么 -你们显然知道
– Told us what? – You clearly know.
我们知道什么
What do we know?
你们…你们不知道吗
You don’t… you don’t know?
你认为我们知道或不知道什么 亲爱的
What is it that you think we do or do not know, honey?
里夫斯教练让我当队长
Coach Reeves offered me Captain.
天啊 太棒了
Oh my God! That’s amazing!
是的 酷毙了
Yeah! It’s… it’s dope.
他说我会是一些队友的好榜样
Says I’ll be good example for certain teammates.
但要练田径以及准备辩论
But between track and debate prep,
还有威尔逊让我们做的额外作业
plus the extra shit Wilson has us doing…
什么意思
What, how do you mean?
没什么 只是…
Nothing. It’s just…
你真的不喜欢她 是吧
You really don’t like her, do you?
很复杂
It’s complicated.
说来听听
Try me.
好吧 你们还记得斯蒂芬妮·金吧
Okay. You remember Stephanie Kim, right?
-有点… -完全不记得
– Sort of… – Not a clue.
她之前来过一次
She came over one time last…
-继续说 -总之
– Go on. – Anyway.
几周前一次派对后
There were these rumors going around about her
开始有她的谣言
after this party a few weeks ago.
-什么谣言 -大家都在喝酒
– What kind of rumors? – People were drinking
没人知道到底发生了什么 但…
and no one really knows what happened, but…
斯蒂芬妮有点喝高了
Stephanie got kind of messed up.
和几个男生发生了一些事
Something happened with some guys.
然后威尔逊插手了
Then Wilson got involved
没人能真的证明什么
and no one really could prove anything
但她一直拿斯蒂芬妮举例
but she kept using Stephanie as like an example.
把她变成受害者
Turning her into a victim.
-具体呢 -这个
– How? – Well,
我们会讨论中东女性之类的话题
we’ll be talking about women in Middle East or something
她专门针对斯蒂芬妮 说一些什么
and she singles her out, says some shit like,
“我们都切身了解女性鼓起勇气”
“We all know firsthand how important it is for women
“站出来反抗有多重要”
to have the courage to stand up, to fight.”
我不明白
I don’t understand.
这也不算是针对她吧
It’s not exactly singling her out.
是她表述的方式
It’s how she says it.
好像每个人在她看来都是个象征
Like everyone’s a symbol to her.
斯蒂芬妮 德肖恩 我们的存在
Stephanie, Deshaun, we all exist
都是为了证实她眼中的世界
to confirm the world is the way she sees it.
她也这么对你吗
So does she do that kind of thing with you?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我就是个招牌男孩
I’m a fucking poster boy.
克服了悲惨过去的黑人男孩
Black kid who overcame his tragic past,
美国为什么能成功的例子 都是狗屁
the example why America works. It’s bullshit.
所以你不喜欢她给你加标签
So you don’t like her labeling you?
我不喜欢象征主义
I don’t like tokenism.
惩罚一个符合刻板印象的人
What’s the difference between punishing someone
和奖励一个不符合刻板印象的人 有什么区别吗
for being a stereotype and rewarding them if they’re not?
其中一个有好处
One of the two comes with benefits.
你所说的好处
What you’d call a benefit,
在我看来是不请自来的责任
I’d call a responsibility I didn’t ask for.
好吧 那说实话的责任呢
Okay, what about responsibility to tell the truth?
-什么 -彼得
– What? – Peter…
你得到的其中一个好处就是无罪推定
So, one of the benefits you get is benefit of the doubt.
-为自己解释的机会 -为自己解释
– A chance to explain yourself. – Explain myself?
-够了 -其他学生可没有这待遇
– Enough. – Whereas another student might not. So…
你还有没有要跟我们交代的
You have anything you want to tell us?
-彼得 别这样 -交代什么
– Peter, stop. – About what?
问你妈吧
Ask your mom.
把饭吃了
Finish your food.
新星将军队
哈丽特·威尔逊
哈丽特·威尔逊
新星高中
新星高中世界史教师
曾就读于阿♥拉♥巴马州立大学
居住于维吉尼亚州 阿灵顿市
有一名家庭成员
家人和亲属