No more talking.
不说了
Who are all these old people?
这些老人是谁
Uh… Just some people I work with.
我和他们一起工作
Wow. These are beautiful.
这张真漂亮
It looks like a photograph.
看起来像照片
When did you do this?
你什么时候画的
Back when I could hold a brush.
手还拿得了笔的时候
Here’s your breakfast.
你的早饭
Thanks. Yeah, well…
谢谢 不谢
I’ll call you.
我回头给你打电♥话♥
Don’t. I will.
别打 我会的
I’m not kidding.
我认真的
I can’t do this.
我做不到
I told you.
我跟你说过
Okay, then.
好吧
See you.
回见
Your problem is you don’t know how to close!
问题是你都没入道
You gotta tell the docs what they need.
你得告诉医生们他们需要什么
Somebody says no, that’s when the fun starts.
你有人拒绝 好戏才刚开始
That means you are in.
你有眉目了
My numbers are up. Your Zithromax is up. Big deal.
我的业绩在上涨 是的 希舒美的业绩 那又怎么样
We’re not going to Chicago on Zithromax.
但是你不能靠卖♥♥希舒美去芝加哥的
Depressed people, Randall, they’re depressed every day.
芝加哥人每天生活都很压抑
You gotta move Zoloft.
他们需要左洛复
I want you to focus on Zoloft. Zoloft.
我想让你专心卖♥♥左洛复 左洛复
Counseling? Here’s some counseling. Stop being a fucking bitch.
我有个建议 你别再犯贱了
Wait, did I use “you” language?
不好意思 我刚好像说了脏话
Trial separation.
试验分居中
I’m so sorry. I need to own my feelings.
很抱歉 我得表达我内心的情绪
Fucking pepperoni.
我有点紧张
Let me rephrase that.
让我换种表达方式
I feel that you should stop being a fucking bitch!
我觉得你♥他♥妈♥别再犯贱了
So, I hear we’re coming out with a new sex drug.
我听说我们公♥司♥要推出新性药
What are you talking about? Is it true?
你在说什么呢 是不是真的
Where did you hear that? Heard it around.
你从哪儿听到的 大家都在说
Sildenafil citrate. It’s a PDE-5 inhibitor.
西多芬柠檬酸盐 是V型磷酸二酯酶抑制剂
They lucked into it during trials for blood pressure medication.
他们研究血压药时意外发现的
Guys had massive boners the whole time. Where did you hear that?
他们说能让老二一直勃起 你从哪儿听到的
What’s it called? Viagra.
这药叫什么 伟哥
I want it. Everybody wants it.
我要卖♥♥他 大家都想要接手
I could sell the shit out of it.
我可以使他大卖♥♥
Can you see if there’s some Tums in there for me in the glove compartment?
帮我看看车厢里有没有索坦
Bruce. Tums me, buddy.
布鲁斯 给我索坦 伙计
Bruce.
布鲁斯
Bruce. I want that account.
布鲁斯 我想卖♥♥那个
Why would I give it to you?
我为什么要给你卖♥♥呢
Who can sell a dick drug better than me?
这种药谁有我卖♥♥得好
Ten years, Jamie, ten excruciating years of marriage.
十年 杰米 十年痛苦的婚姻
It’s like the lost decade.
这是迷失的十年
Oh, my God!
我的上帝
I don’t even know how to hit on women anymore.
我都不知道怎么搭讪姑娘
What do you do? What’s your game?
你怎么做的 你是怎么玩的
You need an IBS. Do you know what that is?
你需要IBS 知道那是什么吗
Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
肠易激综合征吗
An Initial Benefit Statement.
初始权益
Tell them who you are, why you’re there and what you can do for them.
你告诉她们你是谁 为什么去哪儿 能干什么
All right? And just be yourself, Josh.
就用你平常的姿态
You’ll be fine. Thank you very much.
就可以了 非常感谢
Oh! Look who just walked in.
看看谁来了
Now’s your chance, “Closer. ”
你的机会来了 潜力股
Show me what you got.
展示下
Show me.
展示
Hey! Pfizer, how’s your fist?
辉瑞小伙子 你的手好了吗
How’s your jaw?
你的下巴好了吗
Randall, you know Stan Knight, right?
兰德尔 你认识斯坦吧
Stan, this is a bright young man from Pfizer.
斯坦 这是兰德尔 辉瑞公♥司♥的
Yes, we’ve met.
是的 我们见过
Yeah. How you doing? Fantastic.
是吗 你好吗 很好
New study on Zoloft, 25% fewer side effects than Prozac.
左洛复的新研究表明 它的副作用比百解忧小25%
So, I’m feeling good.
所以 我感觉很好
You’d do better selling him if you got him laid.
给医生提供性服务的话 你的药能卖♥♥的更好
Can you get me laid?
你能提供吗
Stan’s one of the more respected diagnosticians in town,
斯坦在城里最富名望的医生
but his real calling is pussy-hound.
不过实际上 他的真实职业是花♥花♥公♥子♥
Yes, and I think your real calling is pimp.
是的 我想你其实是皮条客
Now, you’re banging Maggie Murdock, aren’t you?
你现在和玛吉·莫多克搞上了吧
You are.
是吗
Oh, God, those tits are unbelievable!
天哪 她的胸长得真漂亮
So not fair! All right.
太不公平了 好吧
No, no. You don’t see that a lot in the neurologically damned.
不不 神经系统快掉的人 很少有这样的奶
What do you mean, “damned”? You don’t die from Parkinson’s.
什么叫坏掉 帕金森症死不了人
Well, it’s not much of a life, now is it?
但也没什么活头了
What do you mean? Interferon, L-dopa…
你什么意思
It slowed the progress in the majority of cases.
干扰素能解决大部分问题
Listen, Dr. Drug Rep.
听着 卖♥♥药的
You know less than shit, okay? She’s a sick girl.
你清楚有情况有多坏 她就是病了
Oh. Is that what you told your wife?
你跟你老婆也是这样说的吗
That’s none of your fucking business.
这他妈的不干♥你♥的事
Maggie has all sorts of needs,
玛吉有各种需要
and I don’t think a pussy like you is up for the job.
我不相信你这种失败者能满足她的需要
Right, and a married man is?
一个已婚男人就可以吗
You really want me to hit you again?
小子 你还想挨揍吗
Chill out, man! Chill. Wait! Don’t get aggressive.
冷静点 伙计 冷静点
Don’t get aggressive. Hey!
别这么凶 别这么凶 冷静
Whoa! Baby, okay. It’s okay.
来打我
Inter-fucking-feron, really?
干♥他♥妈的扰素
You know what?
你知道吗
Easy, easy.
冷静 冷静
I’m going home. No, you’re not.
我要回家了 别走
No, no, no. I’m going home. Good. Say hi to your wife.
不 我要回家了 很好 代我像你妻子问好
I’m keeping my eyes on you, buddy.
我会盯着你的 小子
That freaked me out.
我被吓到了
He actually, physically hit you, didn’t he?
他真的打过你吧
Yeah, he did, and I was afraid he was going to do it again.
是的 我怕他会再打我
He might have to up his meds, that young man.
年轻人 你差点把他气疯了
Or maybe he needs to change to a drug that’s proven more effective
或许你该换一种
in controlling aggressive behavior.
对凶暴行为控制得更好的药
Zoloft produced 13% fewer outbursts in a controlled study of adult males.
成人男性试验表明左洛复 能有效减少他们13%的愤怒
And I think it’s…
我想你该
Turn to your left.
向左看
Turn to your left right now. Turn to your left.
向左看
Those two women, I know both of them.
两个女人我都认识
Which one do you want to take home?
你想带哪个回去
You’re a superstar. Confidence is king.
你是超级明星 信心最重要
Hey. What do you say we blow this joint, and then each other?
要不要跟我口♥交♥
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢
We ready?
我准备好了
You okay, champ? No.
你没事吧 伙计 有事
What are you doing? Are you calling her?
你在干什么 给她打电♥话♥吗
Hey, did she go down on you?
她有没有和你口♥交♥
Farrah looks at my dick like it’s the Eye of Sauron.
芙拉觉得我的老二像索龙眼
Hello?

Did you call me?
你给我打过电♥话♥吗
No. I did not call you.
不 我没打过
I think you did.
我觉得你打过
And what would I have said if I had called you?
如果我打过电♥话♥ 那我说了什么
That you want to see me?
你想见我
Well, that would be nice, except I didn’t call you.
那是个好主意 可惜我没打过电♥话♥给你
Do you want to see me?
那你相见我吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!