Is that a resting tremor?
你这是静止性颤抖吗
Comes and goes?
时不时发作吗
It’s none of your business.
不关你的事
Happens when you’re nervous.
你紧张时就会发作
Mr. Expert, why would I be nervous?
专家先生 我为什么要紧张
‘Cause you’re interested. And that would make me nervous?
因为你对我感兴趣 于是我就紧张吗
Yeah, your mind’s telling you one thing,
是的 你心里想拒绝我
your body’s telling you something else.
但你身体可不是这么说的
Let’s go.
那我们走吧
Excuse me?
你说什么
You wanna close, right? You wanna get laid?
你想亲密对吗 你想做♥爱♥
Now?
现在吗
I’m supposed to act like I don’t know if it’s right,
我应该假装不知道这样对不对
so then you tell me that there is no right or wrong, there’s just the moment.
然后你会说无所谓对与错 现在时机刚好
And then I tell you that I can’t, while actually signaling to you that I can,
然后我说我不能 其实是暗示我可以
which you don’t need, because you’re not really listening,
而你不需要这种暗示 因为你没听进去
because this isn’t about connection for you,
对你来说我们不是在谈恋爱
this isn’t even about sex for you.
甚至都不是在做♥爱♥
This is about finding an hour or two of relief from the pain of being you.
只是花个一两小时来远离痛苦 做真正的自己
And that’s fine with me, see,
我不介意
because all I want is the exact same thing.
因为我想要的和你完全一样
Does that mean I don’t have to leave a tip?
那是不是小费也不用给了
And now you’re thinking, “Will I stay five minutes or ten?”
我知道你在想什么 我再待个五或十分钟
And, “Where did I throw my pager?”
我把呼机放哪儿了
I’m not thinking that. It’s under the table.
我没在想它 它在桌底呢
You’re probably thinking, “What’s this guy’s name again?”
你可能在想 这家伙叫什么来着
Bye, Johnny.
再见 杰米
I think it’s time for you to go.
你该走了
Whoa, whoa, I don’t need to go.
我不想走
Well, I need you to go.
我要你走
Oh, okay.
好吧
It was nice meeting you.
很高兴认识你
It was nice meeting you, too. Maybe we’ll…
幸会幸会 也许
We’ll see each other around. I’ll just leave the key there.
我们还会再见面 我把钥匙放这儿了
Thanks.
谢谢
What?

Wait! Wait.
等下
Oh, my God. What are you doing here?
我的天 你来干什么
I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
抱歉
I know it’s so late.
我知道很晚了
Oh, my God!
天哪
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God!
天哪
I didn’t see anything! My glasses are off!
我什么都没看到 我没带眼镜
Josh, turn around!
乔什 转身
Hi. Josh. Pleasure to meet you.
你好 我是乔什 幸会
I can recite the six causes of pernicious anemia
我说出恶性贫血的六种病因
and the four stages of terminal cirrhosis.
以及肝硬化晚期的四个阶段
And by fourth grade, I knew what a distended ileum felt like on palpation.
四年级的时候 我知道展开的回肠是什么触感
So why did you bail on med school?
那你为什么不去医学院
I didn’t bail. I just couldn’t finish college. I couldn’t sit through a class.
我没有逃避 我只是大学课上坐不住
Oh. Ritalin at 10.
十岁就用利他林了
Eight.
八岁
Show-off.
开始炫耀了
But you were really smart?
但你真的很聪明
Yeah. The prodigal son, with ADD.
对 玩世不恭又多动
You want to know the truth?
你想知道真♥相♥吗
I just couldn’t give my father the satisfaction.
我总是不能让我爸满意
Does this generally work for you?
这真的影响到你了吗
What?
什么
This. The whole misunderstood-by-Dad- I’m-a-vulnerable-guy thing.
这种完全不被父亲理解的脆弱感
Usually. Yeah.
通常有用
Well, it’s pretty good.
挺好的
Thanks.
谢谢
But somewhere along the line, say, sixth grade,
你大概六年级的时候
a girl smiled at you, or a bunch of girls smiled at you,
一个女孩对你微笑 很多女孩都对你微笑
and, ta-da, Jamie’s good at something after all.
杰米发现他还是很擅长某些事情的
Actually, it was the fifth grade.
事实上是在五年级
Why don’t you have a boyfriend?
你怎么没有男朋友
I’m going.
我要走了
Why? See…
为什么 是这样
The thing is, I really like having sex,
其实 我很喜欢做♥爱♥
and I actually really like having sex with you,
很喜欢和你做♥爱♥
so let’s just keep it simple.
所以我们就维持这种简单的性关系吧
I can do that.
我能做到
Yeah, you do seem like a shithead,
真的 你看上去很傻
so it should be all right.
所以没关系
There’s just alarms going off in my head
只不过我脑袋里有个声音告诉我
that you’re not entirely what you seem.
你的内在不像外表那么糟
Oh, no, no. I’m a shithead, believe me.
不不 我就是蠢货 真的
Good.
很好
Because if you turn out not to be a shithead, that would be bad.
如果你证明自己不是蠢货 事情就糟糕了
I’m a shithead, believe me. Through and through.
我就是个蠢货 如假包换
Hey!
你好
Hey, man. How are you?
你好 过得如何
It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay.
没事 没事
Damaged cells are releasing arachidonic acid.
细胞受伤会释放花生四烯酸
Your body’s converting it to prostaglandin,
然后身体将它转化为前列腺素
which is triggering a fiesta of enzymes necessary for pain.
引发身体产生痛觉
Do you wanna throw up? It’s not gonna help.
你想吐出来吗 无济于事
It’s gonna take about a minute for the acid to dissipate
身体需要一分钟左右的时间
and your natural morphine to kick in.
来稀释花生四烯酸并释放天然吗♥啡♥
You know why I hit you? No! No!
知道我为什么打你吗 不知道
Prozac has helped millions of people overcome intractable mood disorders,
百忧解帮助万千病人 治愈棘手的情绪病
making miserable lives livable.
让可悲的生活变得值得一过
It’s even helped me with some of my own anger issues.
甚至能压制我的愤怒
So when someone fucks with my Prozac, it upsets me.
所以谁要动我的百忧解 就是挑衅我
You know what people say about me?
你知道人们怎样评价我的吗
You’re in the top ten nationally?
全国十大销♥售♥代表
Why do you suppose that is?
知道这意味着什么吗
Fuck you!
妈的
Why do you suppose that is?
知道这意味着什么吗
Because I’m ex-Marine,
我以前是海军陆战队的
and I’ll destroy anyone who gets in my way.
挡我者死
Right.
好吧
Shit.
妈的
Fuck.

I’d ice that as soon as you can.
赶快用冰敷敷
If it hurts in a few days, get an X-ray.
几天后还疼的话就去照X光
And stay away from Maggie.
离玛吉远点儿
Excuse me.
请问
Are those more samples?
今天还有药品吗
Yeah. Help yourself.
有 你自己拿吧
Thanks.
谢谢
I got a job interview today.
我今天有个面试
Oh, that’s great. That’s great.
那太棒了 真棒
That’s great.
太棒了
Hello, ladies!
早上好 女士们
No samples today.
今日不收样品
What do you mean? I got great stuff for you!
什么意思 我有好东西要给你
No samples today, thank you.
今日不收样品 谢谢
She’s just a friend.
我和她只是朋友
No samples today. Sorry.
今日不收样品 抱歉
Okay. What’s going on?
好吧 发生什么事了
Trey got to you, didn’t he? What’d he give you?
特雷让你们这么做的吧 他给了什么好处
No samples today, thank you. Hawaii.
今日不收样品 谢谢 夏威夷度假
Hawaii?
夏威夷度假
No samples today. Doctor’s convention. Sand and surf in Honolulu.
今日不收样品 医生去火奴鲁鲁沙滩冲浪度假去了
Wow. Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!