Right. And… Don’t you have a neurologist?
是的 你看神经科医生吗
We broke up.
我把他甩了
And do you have insurance?
你有医保吗
Do I have insurance.
我需要医保吗
Well, sure. Why not?
好 没问题
Great. Is there anything else I can do for you?
很好 还需要我为您做什么吗
Nope. Oh!
没了 对了
Actually, yeah.
倒是有件事
I have a weird blotch on my breast.
我胸部有颗斑点
I don’t know, I’m trying not to freak out about it.
我尽量不因此而抓狂
Well, let’s have a look. Great.
让我看下 好
Do you see that?
看到了吗
That’s a spider bite. Is it?
是蜘蛛咬的 是吗
Yeah, that’s a spider bite.
是蜘蛛咬的
Great!
太好了
All right.
好
There you are. Thank you, Dr. Knight.
给你 谢谢你 奈特医生
Sure.
没关系
You’re welcome.
不用谢
You’re a drug rep? Wait…
你♥他♥妈♥的医药代表 等等
You let me take my shirt off, you fucking creep!
是你让我脱衣服的 你这个人♥渣♥
Wait, wait, wait. I’m hurt.
打住 打住 我受伤了
Your buckle just hit my eye. No, it didn’t.
你包包的扣扣砸到我眼睛了 得了吧
I’m hurt. I’m hurt. Oh, my God.
我负伤了 我的天
Who said I was a drug rep?
谁告诉你我是卖♥♥药的
Excuse me, look at your bag!
看你的包就知道了
I don’t think you’re going to the fucking airport.
我可不认为你♥他♥妈♥要去机场
Okay, look, just apologize, okay? Just apologize.
你只需道个歉
Would you do that just once?
你能不能就道一次歉
I would actually like to hear someone
我只想
from the medical community actually apologize!
从你们卖♥♥药的那儿听到道歉
Okay. Okay, I apologize.
好 好 我郑重道歉
I apologize on behalf of all the arrogant, faceless,
我代表所有那些自大的 不知名的
cut-off, asshole doctors out there
冷血的混♥蛋♥医生 向你道歉
who’ve treated you like a non-person while peeking at your breasts.
他们偷看你胸部时 没把你当人看
So what’s your name?
你叫什么名字
You’re good.
你还不错
Strong eye contact. Implied intimacy. You’ll make your quotas.
迷人的眼神 客气而有亲和力 你会达到销♥售♥额的
Let me take you out for a cup of coffee then.
我们能去喝杯咖啡吗
Whoa! What was that for?
你这是干什么
Eat shit and die, that’s what that was.
去死吧 就是这样
No, wait, wait! Hold on one second! I can do a better apology!
等等 别走 我还能更好地道歉
‘Cause I want to know.
因为我想知道
The same white tights I wear every single day.
我每天都穿白色长筒袜
You are out of your mind.
你疯了
All right, nothing underneath?
好吧 下面没穿吗
You’re bad!
你真坏
I need the number of a patient he saw yesterday.
我想要昨天的一个病人的号♥码
A Murdock, or something like that.
她叫莫多克什么的
You want Maggie Murdock’s number?
你想要玛吉·莫多克的号♥码
Yes. Because she mentioned, like, six neurologists,
是 因为她提到了几个神经病专家
and Pfizer’s coming out with a new Parkinson’s med,
辉瑞公♥司♥已经研制出一种治疗帕金森的药
and I wanna contact them all, and I wanna make a lot of money,
我想和他们取得联♥系♥ 赚很多钱
Miss None Of Your Business.
但这可和你无关
We’re not supposed to give out numbers. What?
我们不允给电♥话♥号♥码的 什么
You gave me your number, you bad girl.
那你怎么把你的给我了 小坏蛋
Do your friends know how bad you really are?
你朋友都知道你这么坏吗
Jamie!
杰米
Because if they knew how bad you really are…
如果他们知道了你有多坏…
Listen, I promise I’ll wear the stethoscope next time we play naughty nurse.
下次扮护士游戏时我会戴听诊器 小坏蛋护士
546-2312.
546-2312
Okay, I got to go. Thanks, bye.
我得挂了 谢谢 再见
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
I’m all fucked up!
我被甩了
Farrah kicked me out. No way.
芙拉把我赶出来了 不会吧
Can you believe that? I think she’s fucking somebody already,
你相信吗 她肯定已经和别人睡了
I swear to God!
一定是这样
Why did she kick you out? I don’t know, Jamie!
那她为什么把你赶出来 我不清楚 杰米
Jesus! She said I was addicted to Internet porn.
天哪 她说沉迷于网络色情
Are you? Of course I am!
是这样吗 当然
Fuck! Isn’t everybody?
他妈的其他人不都这样
Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
I can’t breathe.
我喘不过气来了
I’m having a panic attack.
我恐慌发作
Do you have any Ativan? We’re Xanax.
你有安定文吗 我有赞安诺
Fine, Xanax! You have any samples of Xanax?
有赞安诺的样品吗 给我赞安诺
Jamie, I’m in a really vulnerable place right now.
我现在很脆弱
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
Okay. Hey, hey, hey.
好吧 过来
Come here, come here, come here. It’s okay.
过来 过来 没事的
Dude! Dude!
老兄 老兄
We’re not huggers.
我们不拥抱的
Faster. Come on! We got this!
快点 加油 我们能赢
Josh, will you turn that down? Oh. No.
乔什 能小点声吗 不
Josh!
乔什
Hello? Why did you take that picture?
喂 你为什么要拍照
Is that the girl with the tits?
是那个露乳的女孩吗
How’d you get my number?
你怎么搞到我号♥码的
What, you called Knight’s office?
从奈特诊所那儿问来的吗
How’d you get my number? From the receptionist.
你怎么知道我号♥码的 前台小姐给我的
Who you’re fucking.
被你干过了吗
What’d she say?
她说什么
Have coffee with me.
一起喝咖啡吧
Why? Because I’m a drug rep.
为什么 因为我是销♥售♥代表
I’m not a creep.
我不是人♥渣♥
Same thing.
都是一回事
Look, I’m sorry that I stared at your tits, but they’re really nice.
对不起我看了你的乳♥房♥♥ 但它们真的很漂亮
Hello?
还在吗
Yes. Yes.
在
Oh, I thought you hung up for a second.
我刚刚以为你挂了
Should I have?
我应该挂吗
What, and miss the opportunity of insulting me?
想错过羞辱我的机会吗
Oh, you like being insulted?
你喜欢被羞辱吗
Hold on a second.
稍等下
By the right person.
如果是你的话
Oh, my God. This is a sales call, isn’t it?
天哪 这是销♥售♥电♥话♥吧
You’re gonna stay on the phone with me until I say yes, aren’t you?
我不答应你就不挂电♥话♥是吧
Well, I take my work very seriously.
我对工作可是认真的
5:00, Lulu’s on Clark.
晚上五点 克拉克街璐璐餐厅见
All right. Bye.
好 再见
Ow!
怎么了
Why is your answer to everything violence?
你为何什么事都暴♥力♥解决
I said 5:00.
我说的是五点
Very cute. Oh! Please, you can have him.
他很迷人 送你了
Khaki pants? No, thanks.
穿卡其色裤子的 算了 谢谢
So… What’s your name?
你叫什么名字
Jamie Randall.
杰米·兰德尔
Jamie, right. Okay, sorry. What’s your game?
杰米·兰德尔…抱歉 你想怎么玩
My game?
怎么玩
I’m sorry, right, this is the part where we talk about
抱歉 现在我们该谈谈
where we come from and what we majored in, in college.
我们从哪儿来 我们在大学主修什么
You have beautiful eyes.
你的眼睛真漂亮
That’s it? That’s the best you got?
就这些 你就这程度
I’m serious. They’re beautiful.
我认真的 你真漂亮
Well, thank you. Let’s see, what else?
谢谢 让我想想 还有什么
My childhood? When did I get sick?
我的童年 我什么时候得病的
So, are you always this mean?
你总是这么刻薄吗
Actually, this is me being nice.
事实上这是我友好的一面
So, how’s your quota this month?
你这个月销♥售♥指标完成得怎么样
Have you had your first performance review?
你的第一次评估过了吗